Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots of october

Comments

• Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor

I'd love that, skip scorponok so I can buy cyclonus
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor

Mind if I ask where you got your info that Scorponok is coming?
  • Don’t think it will be Scorpy although I wish it would be.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Don’t think it will be Scorpy although I wish it would be.

Aslong as scorpy IS one of them, I'll be a happy lad
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

Sources....?
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Sources....?
    Speculation. No sources. I already asked him (we’re in the same alliance)

• iBK wrote: »

Sources....?

Then he needs to indicate he is speculating, instead of stating it as fact. :) Though, as we have noted before, it's Hot Rod we have seen in the arena, not Scorpi, If the arena hint is to be believed. As much as I would like otherwise....
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    iBK wrote: »

Sources....?

Then he needs to indicate he is speculating, instead of stating it as fact. :) Though, as we have noted before, it's Hot Rod we have seen in the arena, not Scorpi, If the arena hint is to be believed. As much as I would like otherwise....

It would be nasty if all 3 bots are from the normal pool (and suck).
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    Nightpath wrote: »

Sources....?

It would be nasty if all 3 bots are from the normal pool (and suck).

That, I completely agree with! All bayformers to boot.... And yet, it somehow seems possible, after this Generations event....
  • I'm thinking October will be a bayverse month... unfortunately... I'll be saving my chips if they pop Wheeljack or Scorpinok.
  • I doubt they will release tronous.. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious some hint on when or how is the company planning to release tronous? Yup its too much to ask for but most of the players are saving up for tronous.
  • Dr_YDr_Y Posts: 27
    edited September 2019
    Will people please quit posting their baseless opinions in this thread (@ release bots). We all wanted to know the upcoming monthly bot offerings. There are other threads for your opinions & guesses. This one is for actual information. Thanks all.
    edited October 2019
    I know there was a thread on this already, but it received no mod response.
    Only a couple days left until new featured bots arrived. Will we be getting any sort of hint or heads-up on what's to come or are we just going in blind?
    I'd love to buy cyclonus but I dont want to regret it
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Yea especially if scorponok is this month.
    So they took the time to merge my thread here but still no response? Okay.

Pretty rude tbh
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Awesome. Must be a low month.
  • The bots this month are Grindor, Hot Rod, and Megatron (ROTF)!

Hoping that either Megatron or Grindor are buffed then.
  • Woohoo, I am taking the month off! After spending more bot chips than usual this month, I'm happy to have a few weeks to build my store of chips back up. Thanks Kabam!
    Kitten wrote: »

Pretty rude tbh

Now might be a good time to get Cyclonus, lol. Thanks @Kabam Vydious for the prompt reply!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The bots this month are Grindor, Hot Rod, and Megatron (ROTF)!

Why isn't there an unreleased bot in the group this month?
  • The bots this month are Grindor, Hot Rod, and Megatron (ROTF)!

Excellent...let's hope they all get a buff XD

Why isn't there an unreleased bot in the group this month?
    Clearly they’re saving Megatronus, Wheeljack and Scorponok for next month. Obviously.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited October 2019
    I have all 3 of this month’s bots already. I’ll save my chips for next month and hope for Skorp.

Wow.