Bots of october

2

Comments

  • Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,696
    Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor

    I'd love that, skip scorponok so I can buy cyclonus
  • iBKiBK Posts: 185
    Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor

    Mind if I ask where you got your info that Scorponok is coming?
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 421
    Don’t think it will be Scorpy although I wish it would be.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,384
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Don’t think it will be Scorpy although I wish it would be.

    Aslong as scorpy IS one of them, I'll be a happy lad
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,987
    Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor

    Sources....?
  • iBKiBK Posts: 185
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor

    Sources....?
    Speculation. No sources. I already asked him (we’re in the same alliance)

  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 476
    iBK wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor

    Sources....?
    Speculation. No sources. I already asked him (we’re in the same alliance)

    Then he needs to indicate he is speculating, instead of stating it as fact. :) Though, as we have noted before, it's Hot Rod we have seen in the arena, not Scorpi, If the arena hint is to be believed. As much as I would like otherwise....
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,784
    Nightpath wrote: »
    iBK wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor

    Sources....?
    Speculation. No sources. I already asked him (we’re in the same alliance)

    Then he needs to indicate he is speculating, instead of stating it as fact. :) Though, as we have noted before, it's Hot Rod we have seen in the arena, not Scorpi, If the arena hint is to be believed. As much as I would like otherwise....

    It would be nasty if all 3 bots are from the normal pool (and suck).
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 476
    edited September 30
    Nightpath wrote: »
    iBK wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Scorponok is one of them as Wheeljack will be November and Megatronus will end it in December. But idk about the other two, from sources it’s Megatron(ROTF) and Grindor

    Sources....?
    Speculation. No sources. I already asked him (we’re in the same alliance)

    Then he needs to indicate he is speculating, instead of stating it as fact. :) Though, as we have noted before, it's Hot Rod we have seen in the arena, not Scorpi, If the arena hint is to be believed. As much as I would like otherwise....

    It would be nasty if all 3 bots are from the normal pool (and suck).

    That, I completely agree with! All bayformers to boot.... And yet, it somehow seems possible, after this Generations event....
  • LoganSPLoganSP Posts: 26
    I'm thinking October will be a bayverse month... unfortunately... I'll be saving my chips if they pop Wheeljack or Scorpinok.
  • I doubt they will release tronous.. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious some hint on when or how is the company planning to release tronous? Yup its too much to ask for but most of the players are saving up for tronous.
  • Dr_YDr_Y Posts: 26
    edited September 30
    Will people please quit posting their baseless opinions in this thread (@ release bots). We all wanted to know the upcoming monthly bot offerings. There are other threads for your opinions & guesses. This one is for actual information. Thanks all.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 185
    edited October 1
    I know there was a thread on this already, but it received no mod response.
    Only a couple days left until new featured bots arrived. Will we be getting any sort of hint or heads-up on what's to come or are we just going in blind?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,696
    I'd love to buy cyclonus but I dont want to regret it
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 886
    Kitten wrote: »
    I'd love to buy cyclonus but I dont want to regret it

    He's one of the 2-3 Tact bots I don't have, and I don't want to take resources away from the other two G1 tacts to use on him so I'm holding off.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 569
    Yea especially if scorponok is this month.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 185
    So they took the time to merge my thread here but still no response? Okay.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,696
    iBK wrote: »
    So they took the time to merge my thread here but still no response? Okay.

    Pretty rude tbh
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,784
    iBK wrote: »
    So they took the time to merge my thread here but still no response? Okay.

    Awesome. Must be a low month.
  • The bots this month are Grindor, Hot Rod, and Megatron (ROTF)!

    Hoping that either Megatron or Grindor are buffed then.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 115
    Woohoo, I am taking the month off! After spending more bot chips than usual this month, I'm happy to have a few weeks to build my store of chips back up. Thanks Kabam!
  • iBKiBK Posts: 185
    Kitten wrote: »
    iBK wrote: »
    So they took the time to merge my thread here but still no response? Okay.

    Pretty rude tbh

    Now might be a good time to get Cyclonus, lol. Thanks @Kabam Vydious for the prompt reply!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,987
    The bots this month are Grindor, Hot Rod, and Megatron (ROTF)!

    Why isn't there an unreleased bot in the group this month?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,790
    The bots this month are Grindor, Hot Rod, and Megatron (ROTF)!

    Excellent...let's hope they all get a buff XD
  • iBKiBK Posts: 185
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    The bots this month are Grindor, Hot Rod, and Megatron (ROTF)!

    Why isn't there an unreleased bot in the group this month?
    Clearly they’re saving Megatronus, Wheeljack and Scorponok for next month. Obviously.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 199
    edited October 1
    I have all 3 of this month’s bots already. I’ll save my chips for next month and hope for Skorp.
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 886
    Well there is month 2 in a row that I don't want a featured bot.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,696
    The bots this month are Grindor, Hot Rod, and Megatron (ROTF)!

    Wow.
Sign In or Register to comment.