Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blank screen

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    BOFAD wrote: »
    nydvpljr67db.jpeg

Only takes 5 minutes to load a fight afterwards

Yikes. I hope the programmers work on weekends.
  • In my case, the Lag is brutal. Every time the opponent is about to release a special, the games freezes.. Or when I release a special the game lags and the oponent blocks it
    The game is beginning the be unplayable and this is highly demotivating..
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike ,
    Could this be due to the expired certificate on *.tf-cdn.net?
    It expired on 10/4/19, and if those assets are being served up that way, everything might be failing.

pdpwusv2dcj0.png
    wb5mvz9b6a6a.png
  • Still having the same issue. One of the other things it affects is Raids - my raid list will not load.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    My fight screen locks up my game. I'm also getting the "connection not private" message.
    No not pics, no resource pics are showing up.
    It's been a while since I've seen the game this broken. Can't fight at ALL...no modes work.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I certainly hope they have someone working on this since it's the weekend.
    This is a pretty bad deal.
    Can anyone play anything?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Kabam should just test this stuff obviously their was no testing if it’s effecting this many devices. It’s an asset issue which we established and without a way to roll back the app to the previous, we can’t see anything. The guys on the previous version do not have this issue
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    edited October 2019
    I’d bet people with the previous version of the app have it working because assets downloaded prior to 10/4 (assuming it’s the the cert).
    Also, that cert was purchased 3 years ago, I’d bet they just forgot about it!
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

Make sure you guys are filling out forms and submitting issues via kabam. On the forums we are asking the mods to do it, this goes straight to support who then sends it to the development support team. The more tickets the quicker we can get this fixed
  • Awesome! Thank you!
  • SosaSosa Posts: 12
    Hey there everyone, just wanted to let you all know that the team is looking into this.

we really appreciate your help
  • Issy543Issy543 Posts: 31
    I'm glad the team is looking into this. My game was working, until I noticed some assets were missing (specially images for the Wheeljack and Kicker during the cutscene). I decided to reinstall the game to see if it would work.

That was a horrible decision, because now I'm facing the same issue as some of the other members now.

My device is a OnePlus 6. I'm checking if it occurs on my iPad Mini 4 as well.
    The game works on my iPad Mini 4, but some assets are missing, such as Megatron and Wheeljack, during the cutscene and the images for special missions. I'm not going to risk reinstalling it in case it breaks the game again.

I hope they fix it soon.
    edited October 2019
    I'm adding images to show the problems for my OnePlus 6 (running Oxygen OS 9.0.9):

m6vagqdhotr3.jpg
    5ub772l584y4.jpg
    d5m49e6tvdbr.jpg
    ti5023qbfmew.jpg
    wgla78zzehul.jpg
    y32s0jrchw0m.jpg
    bs697q8584lj.jpg
    tm35tzyq1r62.jpg
    6jl6dsaalxgx.jpg
    y0ywxtzgg2pc.jpg
    pxgp7ys52mr0.jpg

Also, the assets for the cutscenes are missing, the different modes take significantly longer to load and the bots and mods have the spinning cog wheel in bot selection.

On iPad Mini 4 (running iPadOS 13.1.2):
    azy6hov2djdk.png

Also, some of the assets for the cutscenes and the special mission images (prior to enter the world) are missing.

I hope this will be useful.
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    I hope the issues can be solved as soon as possible. I could not play the fights at all because of the blank screen after the latest update.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I hope this is the opportunity that they fix the garble translation text a.k.a hiccup server problem.
  • I have this issue on One plus 5 plus too. I thought my game booster got carried away but at least now I know it's not my trigger happy finger. I'll be so mad if it takes more than a couple days though lol
  • Hey there everyone, just wanted to let you all know that the team is looking into this.

Thank you
  • Guys the issue is fixedtxb5npkrl8s6.jpg
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited October 2019
    OK, things are loading up now and everything seems to be working OK, but there are still some lighting issues or something:

bn3p9yhjcbz8.jpg

Thank you for working on this!
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited October 2019
    aaybbrm76iva.jpg

This one is comes in Predator Vision!
    lntajky2qhbg.jpg

• Thanks Kabam for fixing this
    I can confirm the issues on my OnePlus 6 and iPad Mini 4 have been resolved. The game no longer shows the bugs I have mentioned yesterday.

Thank you Kabam for fixing this.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So there are people working in the weekend?

Why do some people think the world stops on Saturday/Sunday?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Yes, the mods of this forum have someone working 7 days a week in some capacity.