Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the 7-Day Knight Crystal Shard Week!

Comments

• TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    I love the chance to get me some 5* and then roll over and get a 4 star mod <3 just kidding tho im gonna enjoy this, thanks mods! Also maybe some things could be added in the raid store? Yknow since we're gonna get raid chips too
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Any idea when this event is going live?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    iBK wrote: »

Starting tomorrow and running for a week, of course.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    But it's already the 23rd according to the ingame clock?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

It start when current raid event end.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

time zones?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Knight crystals have their uses. This certainly doesn't make the game any worse, so I'm ok with it
  • I love the chance to get me some 5* and then roll over and get a 4 star mod <3 just kidding tho im gonna enjoy this, thanks mods! Also maybe some things could be added in the raid store? Yknow since we're gonna get raid chips too

We're chatting about it. ;)
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

time zones?

My guess is that the Knight Crystal Shard Week will start at 10 am US PDT (1 pm US EDT)... like most of these events do. Adjust your start times based on your individual time zone accordingly.
  • Technobot wrote: »

time zones?

My guess is that the Knight Crystal Shard Week will start at 10 am US PDT (1 pm US EDT)... like most of these events do. Adjust your start times based on your individual time zone accordingly.

Correct!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    The_53rd wrote: »
    Can we remove 4* mods as a possibility for the duration please? 😳

Or they could add the exclusive ones instead. Id be ok with that

For now though, let's keep this discussion about the 7-Day Knight Crystal Event! Thank you!

It may be too late to suggest, but would it be possible to have all items in the raid store available at once for this week too? Would certainly take the sting out of grinding just for the knight crystals and would encourage the spending of energon.. just an idea 👀

These are both excellent, Synthwave-endorsed ideas.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Can we remove 4* mods as a possibility for the duration please? 😳

Or they could add the exclusive ones instead. Id be ok with that

For now though, let's keep this discussion about the 7-Day Knight Crystal Event! Thank you!

It may be too late to suggest, but would it be possible to have all items in the raid store available at once for this week too? Would certainly take the sting out of grinding just for the knight crystals and would encourage the spending of energon.. just an idea 👀

These are both excellent, Synthwave-endorsed ideas.

Did you seriously just refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Lmao and "Synthwave-endorsed" that's just hilarious
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    I love the chance to get me some 5* and then roll over and get a 4 star mod <3 just kidding tho im gonna enjoy this, thanks mods! Also maybe some things could be added in the raid store? Yknow since we're gonna get raid chips too

We're chatting about it. ;)

Yo @Kabam Vydious
    let us Know if multiple items are going to be added or not during this period
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Any issue with the shards rewards? Doing raids and seeing the shards after winning, but not seeing the shards show up in the "special " crystals tab for each tier of knight crystal...
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Any issue with the shards rewards? Doing raids and seeing the shards after winning, but not seeing the shards show up in the "special " crystals tab for each tier of knight crystal...

You buy them in the raid store
    Hey everyone!

On the 28th, everything that appears in the rotational raid store will be available for 2 Days at a normal purchase limit. On the 29th, however, these will purchase limits will reset and you can get those items again! So really, you're able to get 2x the original purchase limit!

I'll update the original post with this too!

Thanks 😊
  • Arnold_Palmer795Arnold_Palmer795 Posts: 38
    edited May 2019
    @Kabam Vydious what will happen to the generic bot chips. I am Desperate to know🤔
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hey everyone!

On the 28th, everything that appears in the rotational raid store will be available for 2 Days at a normal purchase limit. On the 29th, however, these will purchase limits will reset and you can get those items again! So really, you're able to get 2x the original purchase limit!

Awesome thank you @Kabam Vydious and game team 👍
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    @Kabam Vydious what will happen to the generic bot chips. I am Desperate to know🤔

Nothing. Those are permanent and never going away
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

Nothing. Those are permanent and never going away

What Buttehrs said!
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Hey everyone!

not sure I understand: everything in the raid store available in the same day? all items at once?
  • Peponfree wrote: »

not sure I understand: everything in the raid store available in the same day? all items at once?

Everything. For two days. On the second day, the purchase limit resets.
    The cost will be double to the normal price right ?
  • 1121893 wrote: »
    The cost will be double to the normal price right ?

Normal!
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @Kabam Vydious I know the wheels on this are already in motion any chance possible we can have Unlimited T3C Essence?
    Since the beginning of all these reforge things Kabam has said they want "US" to build up our 5 stars for the upcoming challenge. in all honesty tough to do when there are limited chances to get T3C since most 5 stars require 3 to just to rank up.

asking nicely not trying to cause trouble just don't put a limit on those for two days. then we will really grind our butts off and spend energon. just thinking here
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    T4 Knight crystals only cost 110k raid chips why are we grinding so hard for 50k shards ??? @Kabam Vydious could the game team increase the shard rewards by any chance for the rest of the event?
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Not sure if I was clear at the 75,000 raid chips we could just keep purchasing T3 Essence crystals is what I meant.
  • McBusket wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious I know the wheels on this are already in motion any chance possible we can have Unlimited T3C Essence?
    Since the beginning of all these reforge things Kabam has said they want "US" to build up our 5 stars for the upcoming challenge. in all honesty tough to do when there are limited chances to get T3C since most 5 stars require 3 to just to rank up.

asking nicely not trying to cause trouble just don't put a limit on those for two days. then we will really grind our butts off and spend energon. just thinking here

No can do Commander!

We totally understand where you're coming from, but we also have to ensure that we don't unbalance the amount of resources available in game. We'll make that essence more available in the future, but can't let it be infinitely accessible at this time.
  • Jc_17Jc_17 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Would it be possible to post the cost of the different raid items so we can have a goal of how much raiding we need to do?

Peponfree wrote: »
    Hey everyone!