Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Conspiracy time...

Comments

• Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    giphy.gif

Did I... Nail it?
    901ts3djnoyb.gif
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kitten wrote: »
    Certain it’s Nemesis Prime

And those complaining about him and thundercracker being a reskin, kindly shut up

They obviously never heard of the term
    Echo Fighter. Smh

Just to reply to this...most echo fighters were slightly different...thundercracker is slightly different...I have a new outlook on him now
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited June 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I have a new theory, the familiar face that pulses with dark energy is Rodimus Cron.
    8er5n8y0zwzd.jpg

And he's the exclusive bot during the "king of time" (made up name but seems appropriate) week event and then becomes Rodimus Prime during the week of July.
    Any thoughts?

Well "Dark Energy" (Galvatron, Cyclonus, Megatronus) is considered a Unicron thing right? Does Nemesis Prime have much to do with Unicron?

If it is Rodimus Unicronus maybe at some point in the timeline Rodimus Prime shows up after RU is defeated?

If they keep drawing from Megatronus stories maybe Roduimus U would fit.
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Well "Dark Energy" (Galvatron, Cyclonus, Megatronus) is considered a Unicron thing right? Does Nemesis Prime have much to do with Unicron?

Looks like he is.

"Masterpiece toy bio
    Though marked as a Decepticon, the clone Nemesis Prime holds allegiance only to his creator, Unicron. His very nature is destruction. His only purpose is to return his master to life."

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Category:Unicron-related_characters
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Looks like he is.

"Masterpiece toy bio
    Though marked as a Decepticon, the clone Nemesis Prime holds allegiance only to his creator, Unicron. His very nature is destruction. His only purpose is to return his master to life."

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Category:Unicron-related_characters

Lol, you like doing research!
  • Options
    I think it’s Rodimus Unicronus
  • Options
    I think it’s Rodimus Unicronus

It'd make sense, after all we've been teased Rodimus in the 8.0 update so maybe before him we have to deal with his dark side
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Maybe they could release rodimus prime and unicronus at the same time, or a month apart. Could make for some interesting dialogue between them.

Or, alternatively, nemesis and unicronus, followed by rodimus prime after. 3 months worth of spotlights followed by act 4 introducing unicron himself
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    ictwqii9rxb1.png

"Familiar Face" lol could be ramjet too
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Slayer wrote: »
    ictwqii9rxb1.png

"Familiar Face" lol could be ramjet too

Lol what? Since when was the suicide dive bomber a herald of unicron?
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Hey Kabam Vydious I'm on to you! "Dark Energy, hides behind a Familiar Face" It's either G1 Nemesis Prime or Rodimus Unicronus from "Transformers : Power of the Primes". The Second one isn't too far off because Megatronus is from THAT Show. Please answer, I want the Truth! Jack Nicholson : YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Watch it be neither of them.
    5u4zyw6wmtk8.png
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I highly doubt its rodimus unicronus...Rodimus is an absolute stranger to forged to fight Optimus isn't...
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Neither, the new character they're hinting is actually:
    o2cbcy9ob0vz.jpg
    Sanic.exe
    - Dark Energy? Check (I don't know I mean he's pretty dark I guess)
    - Hidden behind a familiar face? Check. Everyone knows who Sanic the hijhag is
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Neither, the new character they're hinting is actually:
    o2cbcy9ob0vz.jpg
    Sanic.exe
    - Dark Energy? Check (I don't know I mean he's pretty dark I guess)
    - Hidden behind a familiar face? Check. Everyone knows who Sanic the hijhag is

9fwr3fcu2nql.jpg
  • Options
    Nemesis Unicronus
  • Options
    Bad guy Rodimus please
  • Options
    But in all seriousness, I still think it's Nemesis because hiding behind a familiar face sounds more like mimicing someone else. Rodimus Unicronius can't mimic Rodimus Prime because he is Rodimus Prime, just corrupted. Nemesis on the other hand is an entirely separate entity from Optimus and can therefore mimic the actions of another individual (Optimus).
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I think it's Scourge because wasn't he the reincarnation of Thundercracker?
  • Options
    But in all seriousness, I still think it's Nemesis because hiding behind a familiar face sounds more like mimicing someone else. Rodimus Unicronius can't mimic Rodimus Prime because he is Rodimus Prime, just corrupted. Nemesis on the other hand is an entirely separate entity from Optimus and can therefore mimic the actions of another individual (Optimus).

Oh....Good Point! Your right, silly me. But which Nemesis Prime, tho? The Last Knight or G1? (I think it's G1)
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited June 2019
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »

Oh....Good Point! Your right, silly me. But which Nemesis Prime, tho? The Last Knight or G1? (I think it's G1)
    Most likely G1. More iconic and much easier to design.
    Nemesis from TLK was only in the film for like 8 minutes, despite the movie's marketing being revolved on him. Gosh dang it Bay.

Still though, it doesn't mean Rodimus Unicorn is still out of the picture. Afterall, I'm just speculating.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Now...after thinking about it, it is Nemesis Prime that we are getting for July...but it posses other questions, so let's get to them : 1) Will he be just a simple repaint of Optimus, like Thundercracker? - I would not be surprised if he had the same move set, only with a Different Ability. Guess we will have to wait and see.
    2) How do we get him? - It is unclear how and when we will get Nemesis Prime, but I suspect that if you complete/explore the Spotlight on a certain difficulty you will get a 3, 4 or even a 5* Version of him (something similar to the Thundercracker Challenge/Spotlight).
    3) Will he be Overpowered? - That is STILL Unknown, but my guess is that his Ability will have something to do with Dark Energy (And we know how Strong Galvatron and Cyclonus are)?
    And FINALLY : 4) What class will he be? - I think Brawler or Tactician (I hope he's not Demo because we have too many Demo Bots).
  • Options
    Y'all.

Let me start first by saying I merged a few threads because I wanna keep it all tidy and together, but also-- what in the AllSpark are some of these images???

Are you guys okay?? Should I be worried?
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Should I be worried?

I would be worried if you weren't already worried.
  • Options
    Should I be worried?

You know what, that's fair. I am always worried.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Should I be worried?

You know what, that's fair. I am always worried.

evg9pswfn674.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Y'all.

Let me start first by saying I merged a few threads because I wanna keep it all tidy and together, but also-- what in the AllSpark are some of these images???

If I could have, I would have liked and agreed.

Liked: for the merging
    Agree: for the images lol
  • Options
    Y'all.

I was wondering why I was getting déjà vu
  • Options
    Should I be worried?

I got some weirder images, like this beauty.
    l43j3lxyke8p.png