Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Introducing: Signature Bounty Arena

12346»

Comments

• Mallowman wrote: »
    I got my roster by grinding top 1-2% and getting 1k shards from rewards as well as from crystal bounty milestones. I also made an effort to get a new 3* every week from the 3* arena. After about the time the ratchet featured arena came about I’ve been top 5 whenever I use my roster.

Most people, by definition do not grind to the 1% bracket, or have any interest in doing so. The fact that the path existed for you is great and all, but really not relevant in the grand scheme of things if we are talking about the user base as a while.

Anyone actually reaching top 5 has some combo of spend, a giant roster, and/or way too much free time. Again, also not relevant to the "think of the new players" argument.

As a few if you have pointed out, calendar freebies, better raid rewards, better daily AE more than make up for the usual rewards for crappy arena finishes in the old system. It wasn't that long ago that I would run 4* arena with my 3-6 3*s every chance I got just to reach reach rewards for that 51-100% bracket.

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    @Kabam Miike can this arena be moved Friday? I think it makes sense to run the crystal arena back to back on Saturday and Sunday.