Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Transformers power tier thread

Comments

• Options
    Here is another one for you guys. You think the hulk buster is impressive aye? Well ironman made an anti transformer armour to battle, yep you guessed it, transformers. He went to fight the decepticons but failed miserably as megatron beheaded it in mere minutes
  • Options
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Personally I would argue that an Infinity Gauntlet equipped Thanos would beat any Transformer with minimal sweat.

I mean he crushed a moon with a mere gesture.
    Thanos’s gauntlet is all RNG lol. He is powerful but very overrated. Darksied can beat him. And don’t forget the matrix, it will light their darkest hour (just like when prime cured that the universal spanning hate plague with the matrix. Im pretty sure it will cure the side effects of the snap)

The Matrix can effect the snap but the snap isn't the only thing the Gauntlet can do. For comic Thanos, it can manipulate time, space, reality, souls (sparks!), minds, and power, you know all that jazz. He can basically turn Transformers into tiny toys and crush them, make them spontaneously combust, age them to the point of rusting (or worse going back in time and killing Optimus, but a different purple faced villain already did that, yeess), absorb sparks, and do practically anything.

But there's one small problem with the Infinity Gauntlet: it can't work outside it's own universe. In a Marvel/DC Crossover, Darkseid acquired the Gauntlet, but it didn't work since he was in the DC universe as opposed to the Marvel universe, so Darkseid discarded it. And in the Secret Wars event, they had to collect special Infinity Stones since the ones dominated in one universe couldn't work. So the Gauntlet can't work in the Transformers universe, and even if it was, I'm not sure how it would work on Unicron considering he's made of multiple universes that he's devoured.

Now that just leaves us to Thanos fighting the Transformers WITHOUT the Gauntlet. If it was the Movie Thanos, the Transformers would win hands down, since he didn't really have any powers without the Gauntlet. But if it was comics Thanos without the Gauntley, it would be really difficult to defeat him since he still has multiple powers, such as telekinesis, energy absorbtion, projection, and manipulation, cosmic power, super strength, longevity, and he's a genius in science and tactics. It would be difficult for most Transformers to defeat him, but if you have Galvatron and Optimus fight him at once, I think they can pull it off.

However, the original G1 Transformers were in the comic world of..... you guessed it, Marvel. So the Infinity Gauntlet by that logic WOULD affect that reality.
  • Options
    Personally I would argue that an Infinity Gauntlet equipped Thanos would beat any Transformer with minimal sweat.

Thanos’s gauntlet is all RNG lol. He is powerful but very overrated. Darksied can beat him. And don’t forget the matrix, it will light their darkest hour (just like when prime cured that the universal spanning hate plague with the matrix. Im pretty sure it will cure the side effects of the snap)

The Matrix can effect the snap but the snap isn't the only thing the Gauntlet can do. For comic Thanos, it can manipulate time, space, reality, souls (sparks!), minds, and power, you know all that jazz. He can basically turn Transformers into tiny toys and crush them, make them spontaneously combust, age them to the point of rusting (or worse going back in time and killing Optimus, but a different purple faced villain already did that, yeess), absorb sparks, and do practically anything.

But there's one small problem with the Infinity Gauntlet: it can't work outside it's own universe. In a Marvel/DC Crossover, Darkseid acquired the Gauntlet, but it didn't work since he was in the DC universe as opposed to the Marvel universe, so Darkseid discarded it. And in the Secret Wars event, they had to collect special Infinity Stones since the ones dominated in one universe couldn't work. So the Gauntlet can't work in the Transformers universe, and even if it was, I'm not sure how it would work on Unicron considering he's made of multiple universes that he's devoured.

Now that just leaves us to Thanos fighting the Transformers WITHOUT the Gauntlet. If it was the Movie Thanos, the Transformers would win hands down, since he didn't really have any powers without the Gauntlet. But if it was comics Thanos without the Gauntley, it would be really difficult to defeat him since he still has multiple powers, such as telekinesis, energy absorbtion, projection, and manipulation, cosmic power, super strength, longevity, and he's a genius in science and tactics. It would be difficult for most Transformers to defeat him, but if you have Galvatron and Optimus fight him at once, I think they can pull it off.

However, the original G1 Transformers were in the comic world of..... you guessed it, Marvel. So the Infinity Gauntlet by that logic WOULD affect that reality.
    Even if the gauntlet worked, it will still be hard for thanos to defeat the top tier transformers, there have been instances where megatron had been turned to ashes and he regenerated. And including the more powerful primes like prima, megatronus and optimus, i just don’t see thanos beating them.
  • Options

Even if the gauntlet worked, it will still be hard for thanos to defeat the top tier transformers, there have been instances where megatron had been turned to ashes and he regenerated. And including the more powerful primes like prima, megatronus and optimus, i just don’t see thanos beating them.

I regret to inform you that @SkBirdman could be right on this one. Unless the Primes are in their Multiversal forms or aided by Primus, their chances at winning against Infinity Gauntlet Thanos are little to none. The Gauntlet gives the user infinite power to shape the entire universe to their own will. Of course, this is only just the Marvel Universe, so other Transformers incarnations are fine. If there was one person Thanos possibly can't beat with the Gauntlet, it has to be Unicron, since he's made up of universes beyond the Gauntlet''s control.

• Options

I regret to inform you that @SkBirdman could be right on this one. Unless the Primes are in their Multiversal forms or aided by Primus, their chances at winning against Infinity Gauntlet Thanos are little to none. The Gauntlet gives the user infinite power to shape the entire universe to their own will. Of course, this is only just the Marvel Universe, so other Transformers incarnations are fine. If there was one person Thanos possibly can't beat with the Gauntlet, it has to be Unicron, since he's made up of universes beyond the Gauntlet''s control.

I see what you mean, but the is one unicron that thanos might be able to beat. And that is primacron unicron. Primacron is that powerful compaired to his other incarnation’s (which is god unicron).

• Options
    This makes me question, what if megatron had the infinity gauntlet?
  • Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    edited November 2018
    This makes me question, what if megatron had the infinity gauntlet?
    If Megatron has the infinity gauntlet the first thing he would do is create a nice warm Energon bath for himself. Starscream, (in all his stupidity) will gather an army of mini cons to combat the infinity gauntlet. Of course this doesn’t work, and Starscream is forced to do the Carlton in a cage courtesy of the infinity gauntlets powers. Later, Optimus and his autobots come out of literally nowhere. Optimus begins to scream, “Matrix Of Leadership, light our darkest hour!”. Megatron, EVEN WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET, decides to say his FAVORITE line: “Deceptions, retreat!!!”

THE END.
  • Options
    Feats from my favorite Decepticon from the G1 Cartoon: Galvatron! Nyah!
    https://www.deviantart.com/redhavic/art/Galvatron-makes-the-DB-competition-a-bad-comedy-580563885
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    None of them can beat aquaman cuz he's underwater and they're mechanical so they would short circuit and die if they fought him so aquaman for the win, plus he can send lil crabs to cut their wires if they didn't die underwater which we all know what happens when u leave ur phone in the toilet for too long(even water resistent ones), unless they put themselves in a bag of dry rice then maybe but still aquaman has crabs and crabs can kill :D:D

Aquaman won't be so lucky with BW Rampage however. Rampage is capable of going underwater and he's unkillable due to his healing factor (unless his spark is split in 2 by energon and stabbed by energon). So no matter how hard Aquaman tries, Rampage will always come back. And yes, Rampage is a Crab. And a Tank.
    keximjpoiz2n.gif
    And I don't think the Transformers ever had a problem with water.
    0qo3kozvqca1.jpg
  • Options
    Can anyone please post the feats and strengths of nova prime. Either type it out or post a link
  • Options
    UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018
    Here is a clip where megatron gets caught ground zero in the middle of an explosion that knocks cybertron out of orbit:
    https://youtu.be/hf-E7dXbbak
    Look at megatron, walked out of it like it was nothing.

And now here are two photo’s after the duel with optimus at autobot city:
    ggtzc3ms9hx2.jpeg
    ii6mx0be7qr2.jpeg
    Now this means that prime’s punches do more than an explosion that is able to know cybertron out of orbit (and that explosion was 12,637.1878 yottatons (and other sites are saying 500 yottatons so idk who to believe). Just to give you an idea of how much 1 yottaton is, one yottaton has 27 zeros.)

• Options
    Here is a clip where megatron gets caught ground zero in the middle of an explosion that knocks cybertron out of orbit:

ggtzc3ms9hx2.jpeg
    ii6mx0be7qr2.jpeg
    Now this means that prime’s punches do more than an explosion that is able to know cybertron out of orbit (and that explosion was 12,637.1878 yottatons (and other sites are saying 500 yottatons so idk who to believe). Just to give you an idea of how much 1 yottaton is, one yottaton has 27 zeros.)

To be honest, theres artistic license there. Characters are as strong as they need to be at any point, and no stronger.
  • Options

ggtzc3ms9hx2.jpeg
    ii6mx0be7qr2.jpeg

To be honest, theres artistic license there. Characters are as strong as they need to be at any point, and no stronger.

That is true. For instance, Kryptonite can kill Superman in one comic, and then in the next comic it can only weaken him. Or how the Force can only make things levitate in one movie, then they can send illusions half-way across the galaxy in the next. Think about G1 Megs. He's very destructive but he's an idiot for no reason just to make the good guys win. Inconsistency has always been in fiction and it won't leave anytime soon.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Can anyone please post the feats and strengths of nova prime. Either type it out or post a link

I don't have a list of feats, but here is some info on Nova:
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Nova_Prime

And the Dimension that gave him his undead powers:
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Dead_Universe
  • Options

ggtzc3ms9hx2.jpeg
    ii6mx0be7qr2.jpeg

But the thing is, it’s not like this is the only instance that shows his strengths. Their have been various comics and other episodes that show how powerful he is
  • Options
    Here are some info on the 13 original primes:

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Prima

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Vector_Prime

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Alpha_Trion_(WFC)

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Solus_Prime

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Micronus_Prime

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Alchemist_Prime

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Nexus_Prime

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Onyx_Prime

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Amalgamous_Prime

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Quintus_Prime

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Liege_Maximo

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Fallen

The Thirteenth Prime—In the Aligned continuity family, the Thirteenth Prime was Optimus Prime, mediator of the Primes, who united the Thirteen by being the first among them to raise an arm in greeting. He would subsequently be reincarnated as Orion Pax. In the IDW Generation 1 continuity, the name of the mysterious thirteenth member of the group was not recorded in history, being only known as "the Arisen"; the Mistress of Flame believes he is Optimus Prime.

Youtube video on the basics of the “thirteen”
    https://youtu.be/QUs3YJKDgtM

• Options
    UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018
    And i have one question for you guys. How do you like “Primes” being defined as? As a military rank or as litteral gods? Personally, i like both. I like the idea that the Orignal primes and anyone chosen by the matrix (Optimus and Rodimus) are “True Primes” and classed as god tier. But bots like sentinel prime and zeta prime, i like the idea that they are classed as an authority figure. This shows that not anyone can be a “True Prime” and that you have to earn that title.
  • Options
    Here is some insight on the trans-organics. They aren’t transformers but are in the transformers lore so i will still talk about it. They were part of the story of when the quintessons made the transformers.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Trans-Organic
    http://tfumux.wikia.com/wiki/Trans-Organic
    https://youtu.be/bPygCnY4dzg

• Options
    And i have one question for you guys. How do you like “Primes” being defined as? As a military rank or as litteral gods? Personally, i like both. I like the idea that the Orignal primes and anyone chosen by the matrix (Optimus and Rodimus) are “True Primes” and classed as god tier. But bots like sentinel prime and zeta prime, i like the idea that they are classed as an authority figure. This shows that not anyone can be a “True Prime” and that you have to earn that title.

I like both, but I might prefer the mystical Primes more. I like the whole ancient thing of the 13 Primes and how they shaped the Transformers lore. I feel like the Matrix of Leadership is the last way to honor their legacy. But I do like how Prime can be a title, like in Transformers Animated.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Here is some statistics I can salvage on the cartoon Beast Wars Predacons:

-Pre-Beast Mode Megatron:
    x74rwu6sfyld.jpg

-Beast Megatron:
    2cm8df1js4kr.jpg
    hrjh9b321pwp.jpg

-BW Inferno:
    b6oqbzukbfbg.jpg

-Blackarchnia:
    h3cukp4ka6hl.jpg

-Dinobot II:
    gbbqjrpmlbgu.jpg
    That's all I could salvage. It's not the best, but it'll do.
  • Options
    Info I can salvage on the Maximals:
    -Cheetor:
    6whpnjle6z61.jpg

-Airazor:
    3y33p4nlm7nt.jpg

-Depth charge:
    9dn3yyqezl9z.jpg
    That's it. Very little, I know.
  • Options
    Whoops, looks like Airazor kicked the bucket (again). Let me fix that up.
    Airazor:
    lb2b7ynut15f.jpg

She would make a great Anti-Evade bot, given her enhanced eyesight.
  • Options
    @ScarredArachnid333 nice stuff. Didn’t know things on pre beast era megatron
  • Options
    Here is some info on the autobot fotress maximus’s archenemy.... decepticon scoponok (G1)

https://transformers.fandom.com/wiki/Scorponok_(G1)

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Scorponok_(G1)