Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers power tier thread

124»

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @ScarredArachnid333 no!
    Mightiest Shockwave is the Bayverse edition!
    Just avoid tarps!
  • What is the strongest soundwave? And/or shockwave?
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 as @ScarredArachnid333 said, the strongest shockwave would have to be the marvel g1 comic and idw shockwave. Both have been able to best megatron in battle and

I gave a link for him a few pages back

As for soundwave, he is a really tricky one. Soundwave in all continuities is one of the best and most skilled fighters but he has never really been in any big destructive events (from what I know). I would say that idw would be the strongest
    since he has to compete with universe busters and etc. The alligned continuity is strong as it has said he almost bested megatron in battle. And g1 is also strong as he fought devistator (i read somewhere that he won)
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @ScarredArachnid333 no!
    Mightiest Shockwave is the Bayverse edition!
    Just avoid tarps!

Of course, I must have been as blind as Shockwave was after he got his eye tore out.
  • @UrAverageMalaka
    What about Cybertron Soundwave? He's from an anime, and anime always makes everything super powerful.
  • @UrAverageMalaka
    What about Cybertron Soundwave? He's from an anime, and anime always makes everything super powerful.

I put him under aligned. Although i really shouldn’t since the time line and the lore is so mixed up

• What is the strongest galvatron?
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited January 2019
    What is the strongest galvatron?

That's a tough one because there are multiple versions of Galvatron that are extremely powerful.

First off, there's G1 Galvatron, who''s powerful enough to blow up planets in one shot and was able to destroy a planet just by the amount of insanity he had alone. His insanity also makes him unpredictable, making him more dangerous.
    n3esrv4drnhs.gif

Then, there's Cybertron Galvatron. While I haven't seen the show, I've heard he's powerful enough to go in and out of black holes like if he's talking a stroll in the park. I also hears he was able to defeat Metroplex with one finger! Then again, this Metroplex was extremely small, smaller than a combiner I believe.
    c5pd53b6tmd6.jpg

Also, the Marvel Comics Galvatron who was able to take out the modern-day Autobots, Ultra Magnus, Megatron, and Soundwave. None of the characters of the past had a chance against him as he basically mowed through their defences and forces the Autobots and Megatron to form a reluctant alliance against him. Heck, Unicron interfered to stop him (he didn't really show up, but he mind controlled Hot Rod, Kup, and Blur to stop him) because Galvatron was trying to build a weapon to kill Unicron. The only way they defeated him was by tricking him into believing he caused a time paradox, forcing him to travel back to his own timeline.
    qigbl8jwu3pv.jpg

Lastly, there's IDW Galvatron who has the power of the Dead Universe. He managed to kill a Prime, which was thought impossible, and he had the power of the Darkness, an Anti-Matrix of leadership. He also has the power to make whatever he touches to die.
    juavsup52epz.jpg

With all this, it's a bit difficult to determine which one is the most powerful Galvatron because each of them has accomplished high feats. I do know one thing though: No matter what continuity he's in, Galvatron will still be an insane force to be reckoned with.