Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Transformers power tier thread

Comments

• Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    All the Transformers are babies to warpath, someone is sick to send babies to fight a big stronk man.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    All the Transformers are babies to warpath, someone is sick to send babies to fight a big stronk man.

Warpath>Pirhana Plant>Unicron
  • Options
    UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018
    Time to eject, eject EEJJECCTT some facts about my favourite decepticon, soundwave

https://transformers.fandom.com/wiki/Soundwave_(G1) (don’t click on the link, just copy it including the G1 part)

Soundwave is a former gladiator who turned into one of Megatron's most loyal followers and became the Decepticon's Communications Officer. Soundwave has the ability to receive transmissions from anywhere on the planet. This allows him to spy on every being on the planet in the hopes of picking up Autobot-related communications.

Soundwave rarely speaks, as he presumably considers words inferior to actions, and would rather stand to watch and absorb all of a situation rather than involving himself directly. However, if his leader or his position is in any way challenged, he will fight with ferocity and skill unmatched by most.

Powers and Stats

Tier: 8-A

Name: Soundwave

Origin: Transformers

Classification: Communications Officer, former Gladiator

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Transformation, Hacking, Electricity Manipulation, Flight, Summoning via his cassete minions, Sound Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts, Regeneration, Extreme Longevity, Large Size

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Far stronger than most other Cybertronians, Autobot or Decepticon, and one of the few consistently portrayed as comparable to Megatron and Optimus Prime and to survive fights with both characters, having only been narrowly defeated by Megatron when they first met in the arena, and later defeated the Upgraded Optimus Prime in aerial combat. He also contributed to Omega Supreme's defeat. Easily defeated Airachnid and it is heavily implied that Starscream fears Soundwave, most notably in Masters and Students. As such should be to superior to Skyquake and Dreadwing by a considerable margin, who have contended with Optimus Prime)

Speed: Supersonic (Comparable to Optimus and Megatron, superior to Starscream whose alternate form is a fighter jet)

Lifting Strength: Class 25 (Comparable to Megatron)

Striking Strength: Multi-City Block level (Nearly killed Megatron in the Arena, defeated Airachnid with scarce effort, shot down the Upgraded Optimus Prime)

Durability: Multi-City Block level (Survived attacks from Megatron and Optimus, more durable than his cassetes who survived damage from Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Optimus)

Stamina: High

Range: Extended Melee range, dozens of meters with his lasers

Standard Equipment: His Cassetes, an Energon Ray

Intelligence: Extremely High, an extremely skilled fighter and gladiator who is among the best combatants in a war spanning millenia. Additionally, he is extremely capable in many fields, from communication to cybertronian biology, as he is the chief (and seemingly only) communications officer and brought Megatron back to life.

Weaknesses: Both the Cybertron Games and Transformers Prime show he cares deeply about his casettes, as he puts himself in danger to same them in the former, and in the latter passes up a chance to kill Wheeljack in order to save Laserbeak in the latter.

http://deathbattlefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Soundwave

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Soundwave_(G1) (dont click on the link, just copy it including the g1 part)

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Soundwave

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/soundwave/4005-7405/
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Soundwave superior
  • Options
    Managed to salvage another Maximal.
    Dinobot:
    si8gbidslpcn.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone think that they can find the strengths (common knowledge or from internet) of tarn?
  • Options
    Here is a link for the phase sixer known as sixshot. He has 6 alt modes and his body/ armour is forged from the drawn materials frombyhe compacted subatomic matter of a collapsed star, which has a density of over 300 billion tons per cubic inch.
    su7qnx3ogjm8.jpeg
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/sixshot/4005-42008/
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Ok, there has been a lot of debate in the forums on which version is the strongest Optimus and who is the strongest Prime. In this comment, I will be talking about the strongest Optimus and will be providing evidence. The CW, TR, POFP machinima series will be counted as G1. I will be also counting the ids comics and the marvel uk comics as G1 also. I am going to count the unicorn trilogy ( Armarda, Energon, Cybertron) as one character. I will not be combining the Aligned continuity as one character because the aligned is all over the place (So the cybertron games, TFP, and RID 2015 prime will be seperate characters). Relics will be allowed. The list will be in order (so from strongest to weakest). The Diamondbolt video I posted is good but not everything is right. Don't get me wrong, I love diamond bolt but he missed out on a lot of things and tends to do things in the favour of his viewers ( Just like putting bayformers prime in the top four, especially after he got those hate comments for saying he hopes bumblebee dies in the next movie). I will not be using Optimus supreme and they are two bots in one. Also if you want to debate, make sure you give reasons why they are powerful.

1. Alternity. The alternity Optimus Prime will be the strongest Optimus for a long time. First, lets understand what the alternity are. The Alternity are highly evolved forms of cybertronian life gestalt beings existing in higher dimensional space (This sentence is from the TF wiki, check it out if you want to know more). Now lets get to Optimus, Optimus is one of the strongest alternity members who has crazy feats.
    Lets get to the powers first:

Super sight and hearing

Cosmic Awareness ( Is aware of anything that affects them on a universal scale including threats, anything
    that would affect them in any way, or even someone talking about them)

Precognition (Ability to see events in the future)

Telekineses ( The ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other non-physical means)
    Space time manipulation (The ability to manipulate, distort or bend the space time continuum, the fabrics of reality of which we exist in)

Immeasurable strength, lifting ability, stamina, and speed

Entropy and matter manipulation (The ability to manipulate the particles that make up matter and the bonds between them)

Resurrection

creation

Reality warping (The ability to create, shape and manipulate reality just by thinking about it)

Causality Manipulation (The ability to control casualty: The relationship between cause and effect. Can
    determine exactly what action (cause) will result in a certain reaction (effect))

higher dimensional manipulation (The ability to manipulate, destroy and create greater spatial and temporal dimensions than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above)

barrier creation (Shields that can erase a persons presence and protect them from almost anything)

a) Destructive Ability: High Quantaversal. Prime is able to to harm the hytherion and other alternity members. To get an idea how strong they are, they can survive high multiversal destruction and still be able to function properly. The can also one shot multiverses and Optimus is no exception

b) Durability: High Quantaversal. Prime can tank shots from fully powered aleternity members and is still able to survive

c) Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient basically knows almost everything in existence

d) Striking ability: High Quantaversal. With his alternity powers plus the matrix can cause a whole lot of harm

I will post the next strongest soon. Also check out the link I posted in this thread that says omniversal Optimus prime for more
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    The second strongest was the toughest decision for me to make but I am going to have to give it to G1 prime. Although unicron trilogy prime was very strong, feats from the G1 prime are universal-multiversal. Let me give you the reasons why G1 is second.
    Megatron is able to survive an explosion that can knock cybertron out of orbit. And he was in the middle off it and it felt the same as someone throwing a paper ball at you. Megatron was in the right in the middle of the explosion as well. I am saying megatron because megatron and optimus are pretty compare able in strength

Optimus has had his spark casing crushed and he survived

Prime got caught in the middle of a collapsing space bringing which tore him apart. He also survived that

Both megatron and optimus have been shot by regenisis powered shockwaves blast. To get an idea how strong shockwave was at the time, one shot was able to bend the fabrics of space and time and could destroy the whole universe with one shot.

He has tanked attacks from D-void. A reality warping, universe controlling entity that possed nova prime

Tanked a refinery explosion that was visible from space and left a gash on the surface of cybertron

Tanked attacks from ore-13 empowered megatron who at the time, was many timss stronger then optimus.

All transformers in the g1 continuity are “extremeophiles, this means that they can survive any temperature”.

When ratchet was repairing optimus, laser beak infiltrated the base and shot the insides of prime causing hus insides to blow up. Prime actually survived that.

With the matrix, prime can heal from any wound (just like deadpool)

When his body parts are separated from his body, his head is able to control them and re attach (this is no joke, it happened in a G1 episode)

he uploaded his conscience into infra space until his body repaired

he got stomped on by trypticon and survived. His feelings were hurt more than his body

The only reason why prime died is because he was versing an opponent who was the same strength/ durability as him and maybe even stronger. Also he didn’t die from “one laser blast) he had is insides opened up and megatron shot his insides (potentially getting his spark)

He has unlimited strength if he calls for Vector primes spark and also his abilities such as space and time manipulation

If he possesses megatronus spark then he gains his abilities such as telekenisis, and matter manipulation

He has lifted an oil tanker over his head and threw it (oil tanker weighs over 700,000 tons) and caught the Washington monument (81,000 tons).
    His lifing strength is immeasurable if he calls for vector primes spark (instantaneous)

He cracked sixshots chestplate with a single punch. To get an idea how hard that is, sixshots chestplate is drawn from the subatomic materials of a collapsed star (also known as supernova) this means his armour has over 300 billion tons of density

He was able to defeat nova prime and D-void who both had powers of reality warping and was able to control the whole dead universe.

Is able to give megatron a beating that can almost kill him. Don’t forget, this is a megatron that survived planet moving explosions universal destroying blasts. Thid means primes punches are stronger then universal blasts

He defeated a cosmic threat known as thunderwing.

He can shoot lasers from his eyes and hands

he can read a dictionary from 10km

he can hear a butterflies wings from 3km

he can shoot a target precisely from ground level to space

He is smarter than preceptor

in a cross over comic, he was able to disarm the avengers

Optimus is able to command 1000 battles at once

another reason why he is a universal character is because he cured the universal spanning hate plague with the matrix

He re entered earth from space when he got shot from the deception starship, and crashed into the ground from space, only to get up and tell his comrades he is fine

he has also been shot by anti matter and survived

He has the reaction time to dodge megatrons laser, and punch missiles away (also done it in the g1 cartoon)

use these links for more info on him: https://www.deviantart.com/varia31/journal/Optimus-Prime-IDW-Comics-Best-Feats-Compilation-699741623

https://youtu.be/ldp19SPwQkU
    I might be a while to post the Unicron trilogy one. I need a break lol.

• Options
    Coming in at 3rd strongest optimus is goning to have to come from the unicron trilogy. The unicron trilogy is basically an anime type of show, so that would explain why they give him such strengths. As i said, was hard to decide who got second place. You can probably swap them around. Tile for the feats

Optimus flew into a black hole and back out

Optimus has the arsenal to damage both megatron and galvatron

Supermode is able to give him increased armour, strenght and speed

Whe fighting galvatron, prime flew him to the moon in a matter of seconds. The speed of light is 186,000 miles per second, the moon is 250,000 miles from the earth, so it took a matter of seconds for optimus to travel 250,000 miles. But remember, 1 second is a big difference when it comes to speed but still, that is one fast mother....

he was the only version of Prime that could hold his own and kill Galvatron without having to combine with anyone

If anyone has anything else to add then be sure to

• Options
    I made a mistake, i will be only including one aligned prime which is the TFP one, Powermaster optimus counts as G1 as he is in the G1 marvel uk comic, i am not counting any G2 comics, i am also not counting RID2000 as i have not seen the series, and i am also bot counting cyberverse as The series has only started.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @UrAverageMalaka Alternity Prime has no power over his outdated Nissan GT-R form.

Or his choice of sponsors.

udryljtshtj3.jpg
    Everyone knows Dunlop makes better racing slicks than Bridgestone, so in a lap of Hockenheim, Dragstrip would be all over his arse.

I think he also turned into a pair of sneakers.
  • Options
    I don’t like his GT-R form in general. I would’ve prefered if he just stayed in his truck mode. If they wanted to do a total different alt mode i think they should’ve done a muscle car (As i love muscle cars, especially aussie ones)
  • Options
    I don’t like his GT-R form in general. I would’ve prefered if he just stayed in his truck mode. If they wanted to do a total different alt mode i think they should’ve done a muscle car (As i love muscle cars, especially aussie ones)

Imagine the most powerful transformer of all, with might to change realities, recreate worlds... is a hoontastic, boy-racer ricer mobile.
    First order of Primes' new order:
    Abolishment of all V8s!
    JDM >>>> Muscle
    All hail Optimus!

But to be fair, the only Autobots that turned into anything exotic were Jazz, Wheeljack, Mirage and the OG Twins.
    Beware the MAJESTY that was the 'toughest' autobot's alt form:

ymamxc2aqdgq.jpg

Autobots ♥️♥️♥️NISSAN
  • Options
    Thats good ol ARRRNNNNHAAADDD’s form
  • Options
    Yes im back with this thread, i gave up on the most powerful optimus because it is just too much research and i have a life. Just gonna give some more links to a few more powerful characters. Starting with primus

http://omniversal-battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Primus
  • Options
    Yes im back with this thread, i gave up on the most powerful optimus because it is just too much research and i have a life. Just gonna give some more links to a few more powerful characters. Starting with primus

http://omniversal-battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Primus

Oh that guy, whats his name.... Rong, Ring, Rang.....
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited January 2019
    So I found this list online at CBR:
    xmnya2ji2i0t.png

And was a bit intrigued that these 2 came up:
    5vet6uv6uelo.png
    82qrcz57keez.png
    Firsylt, I'm intrigued because I'm surprised they remember that Marvel licenced Transformers. Secondly, I'm actually wondering if they could pull it off. Knowing the Hulk''s power level, possibly not, but then again Megatron and Optimus have demonstrated surprisingly high levels of power to the point where they can take on gods. Thoughts?

Here's the link to the article:
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-robots-destroy-hulk/
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @ScarredArachnid333 they BETTER remember.
    Every G1 episode had a MARVEL logo at the end credits!
    Plus not many here may know that MARVEL INVENTED G1 TRANSFORMERS. Technically everything up to G2 Transformers, so 1983-1996.
    (Even Beast Wars comic with Prime as Batman and Megs as Killer Croc!)
    The names, personalities, factions, lore, etc.
    ALL FROM THE HOUSE OF IDEAS.

Make mine Marvel!
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Plus not many here may know that MARVEL INVENTED G1 TRANSFORMERS. Technically everything up to G2 Transformers, so 1983-1996.

Make mine Marvel!

Wonder what Marvel would look like now if they had kept the rights to Transformers.

•Optimus Prime would possibly get along with Captain America because freedom, justice, and stuff

•Autobots would align with Avengers and Decepticons would align with Masters of Evil.

•Venomized Transformers because everyone needs a symbiote eventually.

•Megatron with the Infinity Gauntlet

•Megatron having an all out brawl against most of the Avengers, all by himself.

•Knowing Dr. Doom and Iron man, they'll probably try to make their own Transformers. And fail.

•Kremzeek meets Electro

•Ghost Rider''s motorcycle becomes a Transformer.

•BW Megatron becomes the next Kangaroo the Conqueror; using time travel to meet most of his goals.

•Unicron is revealed to being the one that destroyed Galactus' universe.

•Galvatron fights Silver Surfer in an all out cosmic assault.

•Guardians of the Galaxy discover Cybertron.

•Optimus Prime dies.
  • Options
    @ScarredArachnid333 VENOMized Transformers, you say?!?
    6onziltq5ha0.jpg

Still better than burqa-tron
    t7tn1wt4vzkj.jpg
  • Options
    @BlackRazak
    Found this on the interwebs:
    ylofkaev1qpk.jpg

Also, I kinda liked how Megatron looked with a cape. He just looked like crap without it.
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Make mine Marvel!

•Megatron with the Infinity Gauntlet

epesy8gvlydt.jpg
    I stand corrected
  • Options
    What is the strongest soundwave? And/or shockwave?
  • Options
    What is the strongest soundwave? And/or shockwave?

Strongest Shockwave might be the IDW one. I've read some bits and looked them up but, here's why:

WARNING, SPOILERS FOR DARK CYBERTRON AND UNICRON SERIES
    •He managed to beat all of the Dinobots on prehistoric Earth.

•Betrayed Megatron

•Managed to nearly conquer Cybertron with only Dreadwing, Waspinator, Bludgeon, and Necrotitan as his crew (Nova Prime helped too)

•When fused with all of the Ores and the Dead Universe, he had the power to manipulate the very fabric of the universe.

•He killed Onyx Prime.

•Could've killed Unicron, if his plan had succeed.