Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hello My Old Friend!

Comments

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Off topic question but I'd like to know, who do you main in Smash? (assuming you play it) I main Pit, Dark Pit, Dedede, Palutena, and K Rool. Same thing with everyone else :)

I like Browser, Mexican Batman, and King K. Thicc

Who's Mexican batman? :D
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Vydious Off topic question but I'd like to know, who do you main in Smash? (assuming you play it) I main Pit, Dark Pit, Dedede, Palutena, and K Rool. Same thing with everyone else :)

If you watch the masterpiece, Kirby Right Back at Ya!, you'll understand.
  • Mine favorite character of all times is Dinobot, he's selfish (kind-of), meany, easily irritated, but at the end of the day, he's a loyal, trustworthy, passionate friend and above all, A Hero .
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

I have, I just forgot he has that accent :P
  • Mine favorite character of all times is Dinobot, he's selfish (kind-of), meany, easily irritated, but at the end of the day, he's a loyal, trustworthy, passionate friend and above all, A Hero .

Sums him up perfectly. He deserves a buff in my opinion.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I have, I just forgot he has that accent :P

That's what I think of when I think Meta Knight has a voice. And Dedede's voice is just godly. The show is a guilty pleasure, I can't help but watch the ridiculousness.
  • Hey everyone!

Long time no chat! (Just kidding, we're always chatting.)

Anyways, I'm swinging by to check in but mostly to learn more about all of y'all. So let's sit down, cozy on up to our imaginary tables and put a discussion on the plate.

Who is your favorite Bot of all time? Can be any iteration of them that you want it to be too! I just want to know who it is and why. We learn every so often through different discussion who those might be, but we've never actually properly talked about it so let's do it!

Mine is Barricade (Runner). For as long as I can remember I have been a HUGE fan of him and honestly it's because he was the leader to a bunch of race cars. I'm a fan of racing, always have been so it was a key into my heart. Even when he was moved to the world of being a cop car I was still a big fan! But as time went on he easily stayed my favorite within the world of Autobots and Decepticons.

EmotionalThoroughKatydid-small.gif

My favorite bots are Arcee from transformers prime and Wheeljack from G1.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    If I'd have to pick my all time N°1 it's u.magnus from IDW's lost light and more than meets the eye, his OCD is blown out of the water. But after him is the scavengers I'm general, same story
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    @Kabam Vydious haha dude just realised it’s like February, you know what to do ;)
  • My Favorite is G1 Bumblebee please add him to the raid store
  • Optimus Prime is good, and I like him, but he's just... Over-Perfect.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    [ not related to thread]
    I'm gonna ask this here rather than make a new thread, @Kabam Vydious are we going to get Lunar New year Calendar this year or no? We did get it last time though
    And and and .... Yeah.. Mcoc got it !!

Thanks for this thread btw 👍
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Vydious quick question bro
    After all previously released bots go into the raid store,
    Will they cycle through again and again, or......
    Will New bots start coming after all previously released bots are done ✅ cycling ?,
    Or is it game over for TFTF Raid Store after all bots in game cycle through?

I thank you again for this thread @Kabam Vydious this is definitely bringing all us transformers fans together 👍👍👍👍👍

I’m definitely giving this thread a 10 Star review
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😁
  • One of my favorite characters has always been Ultra Magnus!
    I also really like Springer, Hot Rod, and Arcee.
    I also have to mention the BW Silverbolt, and just about every other BW character! Lol!!
    I’m a big fan of G1 and Beast Wars, and I’m also having loads of fun watching Transformers: Prime for the first time!
    I can finally see why people love the series so much!
    And finding out online that it actually connects with G1 just makes it so much better!! ❤️
    (Back to the topic) there’s just way to many characters to list! Lol!!
    But I have to agree with some of the others on this thread, I really like the Autobots better than the Cons, though I do have to say, that the BW Megatron is so one of my favorite characters in the series!! He’s always good for a laugh!!
    And yes, Peter Cullen and Frank Welker so deserve more than an award for their outstanding performances as Optimus Prime and Megatron!
    They’re amazing at what they do, and they really brought the characters to life!
    These are also awesome characters to put on my favorites list!! 😁

Hi guys!
    I just had to reply to my own note to bring up a few more honorable mentions, and also go into more detail as to why I mentioned some of the characters in my previous note!

Another character that has always stood out to me is Prowl.
    I always loved the character ever since I first started watching G1
    And may I say he is so fun to play here in this game! 😁

I also have to agree with some of the other players on this thread that one of my favorite characters from beast wars has always been Dinobot

Another character worth mentioning is the heroic Star Saber!
    The Autobot Supreme Commander, hero of the Universe, and protector of live in all it’s forms!
    Not to mention that this character is famed across the galaxy as one of the best swordsman in the entire known universe, and is the leader of the Brain Masters!
    He has three robot modes, his first mode known as The Brain of Courage, his second known as the Autobot named Saber, and then he can combine with the
    V-star platform to power up into Star Saber!
    He can also combine with his teammate Victory Leo to form Victory Saber!
    He is a truly awesome character and I cannot stand what IDW Publishing did to the character, but nevertheless I will always think of this bot as the heroic character from Transformers: Victory

I already mentioned Springer, but as I said, I never really went into detail as to why.
    Well, Springer is truly more than meets the eye!
    From robot, to helicopter, to an armored car, this leader of the wreckers is always ready for action leaping into battle and always thinking of others, and the mission before ever thinking of himself!
    This character is definitely my number 2

And now, while I truly love all the other characters I’ve mentioned in this post, above all, my favorite character has (and probably always will be) Ultra Magnus!
    Magnus has always been my favorite ever since I first saw him on the 1980’s cartoon.
    As I said about Springer, Magnus is also More Than Meets the Eye!
    The Autobot City Commander, First Lieutenant, wielder of the Creation Matrix, and the Forge of Solus Prime, identical twin brother to Optimus Prime, and also Optimus’s Second in Command, this bot has quite a record and backstory, and I truly think that he should’ve had a much better chance at being the next Prime!
    He so would’ve made a much better leader than Rodimus Prime (as in my opinion)
    after all the teaching he gave to Rodimus, the Autobots would’ve been much better off if they had just let Magnus lead himself.
    Though, that’s one of the things about Magnus.
    Though he is quite comfortable with taking orders, he’s not so happy giving them!
    Magnus acts as a soldier first, and a soldier always, leading the charge into battle always willing to sacrifice himself for his friends, and the mission.
    Though Magnus would be the perfect choice for a leader, because of his expertise in combat, sadly he’s the only one who doesn’t realize it!
    Perhaps this is the reason why the Matrix didn’t choose Magnus to be the Autobot leader at the time. But even though Magnus does think of himself as a soldier, I truly hope that someday Magnus will have another chance to lead the Autobots and light their darkest hour using the power of the matrix the lead the Autobots forward onto a path to victory!

Thanks for reading this long note, and with all that said,
    TIL ALL ARE ONE !!
  • @magnusprime777
    I always like Magnus due to the fact that he doesn't really realize the great potential that he has. He just thinks he's a soldier and that's it. But he's able to go toe-to-toe with Galvatron which is quite the feat indeed. I honestly think he should've been the next Prime.

Also didn't Star Daber become some religious nut in the IDW comics?
  • @magnusprime777
    I always like Magnus due to the fact that he doesn't really realize the great potential that he has. He just thinks he's a soldier and that's it. But he's able to go toe-to-toe with Galvatron which is quite the feat indeed. I honestly think he should've been the next Prime.

He actually became a villain to some extent, the second Duly appointed Enforcer of the Tyrest Accord. Worked for Tyrest, who had gone mad by that point. Impaled Dai Atlas on a sword. Generally not a nice dude.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    @magnusprime777

He actually became a villain to some extent, the second Duly appointed Enforcer of the Tyrest Accord. Worked for Tyrest, who had gone mad by that point. Impaled Dai Atlas on a sword. Generally not a nice dude.

Oh, yeah I've heard about Tyrest. Likes to drill holes inside himself.

Wasn't Dai Atlas the guy that made Star Saber exclaim "Primus hates you!"

That's some messed up stuff.
  • FarbofrabsFarbofrabs Posts: 17
    edited February 2019
    Here are some i love..
    Powerglide
    Swoop
    Mindwipe
    Brainstorm
    Tracks
    Apeface

All great characters
  • FarbofrabsFarbofrabs Posts: 17
    edited February 2019
    Also Alpha trion
    Punch/counterpunch
    And did someone mention warpath yet?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    @magnusprime777

I think G1 relegated U Magnus to completely inept leader (Japanese Manga begs to differ) and tried making the equally inept Rodimus Prime the star.

Considering they were completely depleted, scattered and broken, Cyclonus and Scourge did a pretty decent job of reorganizing the Decepticons in season 3.
    Heck, if it weren't for some McGuffins to help the Autobots, they would've done REALLY well (Trypticon, Unicron's resurrection and Headmasters almost won it for the Decepticons).

In that sense,

CYCLONUS > UM/Rodimus

Those two Autobots actually had to dig up Optimus Prime (helped by Marissa Fairborn) FFS. To fix their mess.

Which is why this is 💯 accurate

https://youtu.be/bq1_6D9QS9Y
  • This has been awesome to see each day I log on. :') Y'all really out here bringing us all together just by talking about our favorite bots. Thank you to everyone who has been participating in this! Even a thank you to those that may come to see what's up and haven't said anything. This has been really fun!
  • This has been awesome to see each day I log on. :') Y'all really out here bringing us all together just by talking about our favorite bots. Thank you to everyone who has been participating in this! Even a thank you to those that may come to see what's up and haven't said anything. This has been really fun!

Hey @Kabam Vydious , pleasure seeing ya around! 🤙🏽 Aloha from Hawai’i.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey @Kabam Vydious , pleasure seeing ya around! 🤙🏽 Aloha from Hawai’i.

Damn. Now I want Grace’s chicken katsu and Waiola shave ice.
  • @magnusprime777

@ScarredArachnid333
    I’m glad that you feel the same way about Ultra Magnus as I do!
    And as for Star Saber, I don’t read IDW comics, but I have read about it online, and I think of it as a bunch of nonsense that the Transformers would never do!
    When it comes to Transformers fiction I like to stick with the original storyline of things, always getting the true story behind the bot before reading any additional fiction.
    And when it comes to Star Saber, well it’s not that hard to do the math.
    According to the Transformers: Victory series (which was the first series Saber ever appeared in) he and Deathsaurus were rivals ever since childhood. And according to the show, that would have been about 500k years ago.
    But, IDW has a whole different story about the guy.
    According to IDW Star Saber is some kind of ancient fighter that used to work with Nova Prime or (Zeta Prime?) during the first war. And after he went missing, the Autobots wondered if he ever returned, would he be a help, or a nightmare!
    When he did come back, he was certainly a nightmare, as yes, as you said he was indeed a religious nut that believed Primus was some type of god, and actually killed Die Atlas!
    So, let’s go back to the story of him and Nova Prime.
    According to fiction the war they fought in together in would’ve been around 12m years ago, or more. But going back to the original story of the character he was just a kid 500k years ago!
    So how could he have already fought in a war 12m years ago if he wasn’t even born yet?
    This is just one of the examples as to why IDW’s comic books do not make any sense at all, as it seems to me the only thing the books could do was twist the Transformers lives into a bunch of mixed up pretzels 🥨🤥😟😠
    I consider IDW to be nothing but a bunch of lies!
    The only books that I find to actually seem normal are the Wreckers, and the Beast wars comics. I as specially like the BW comic Dawn of Predacus, as it tells the story of how the Autobots and Deceptions decided to set aside their current factions, and become known as the Maximals and Predacons!
    This was a great comic issued by IDW at a BotCon convention, and I personally think that this was probably the best one they ever made as it actually goes right along with the G1 storyline!
    As I said I do like the Wreckers comics, as it goes into detail about Springer’s backstory. I also like the way they used Tarantulas in this comic, as again, this would’ve been before the great upgrade where they would go from con to pred, so this actually would’ve fit into his storyline!
    I’m personally very glad that IDW ended their current comic lines, and I’m hoping very much that their new series of comic books will be the G1 reboot they say it will!
    I guess this note ended up being my review of IDW comic books, and I hope you can now see why I don’t like them at all!
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, magnusprime777 aka Ultraopstrion
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    Sneakily there's no longer a CHARACTER SUGGESTION thread.

So I'll leave these here

2csa1vg0kpzq.jpg
    c3tjb97ba9pq.jpg
    3fr6q3c58y2m.jpg

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-transformers-cyberverse-concept-art/42872/
  • G1 in general. Im born in 1980 so I have no clue of any beastwars etc.
    But as bots: (all G1 ofc)
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Soundwave (+Ravage and Lasebeak)
    Swindle

Devastator and Predaking
    a8qnnpalo5yh.jpg

• SinSorrow_EUSinSorrow_EU Posts: 7
    edited February 2019
    In the pic backrow:
    Devastator (Giant Type-61) Holding a normal pencil for understanding scaling)
    Predaking (g1 with custom parts: wings, sword, back guns)
    Starscream (masterpiece, old version, bad scaling, but havent got Revoltech one yet)
    Front row:
    Megatron (Revoltech version)
    Soundwave (music label MP3 player)

What still looking (Starscream, revoltech. Good Swindle figure (maybe whole Bruticus)
  • Bj23Bj23 Posts: 11
    G1 devastator. For sure bring in.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Sneakily there's no longer a CHARACTER SUGGESTION thread.

So I'll leave these here

2csa1vg0kpzq.jpg
    c3tjb97ba9pq.jpg
    3fr6q3c58y2m.jpg

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-transformers-cyberverse-concept-art/42872/

The thread is still there just not up on top of the list lol.
  • Bj23 wrote: »
    G1 devastator. For sure bring in.

Is his left foot Mixmaster?