Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Hello My Old Friend!

Comments

• Options
    NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    I'm a "good guy" fan so I love the Autobots, and I've always liked the "medic" characters so Ratchet has been one of my favorites for years.

And as @Jazz444 said, there's something to be said about the golden chords of Peter Cullen. I can't imagine anyone else ever taking on that role; it just wouldn't be the same.

I think people are just being too chordial when it comes to Mr. Cullen. Is the Darth Vader guy dead? ;)
  • Options
    NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Slayer wrote: »
    Drift all the way !!
    Decepticon first , autobot later
    Gun slinger first, Swordmaster later
    Such a action packed bot with a good history.

Love his design man so awesome both in G1 comics and Bayverse, i actually like the samurai look more !

No Fear. No Pain. No Anger
    "Get off ! You maggot ...."
    l2jmuxs1bj34.jpg

Get the poor guy some cold and flu tablets. His nose is running. Take a look under the tip of his sword.
  • Options
    I was about 11 when the G1 Transformers TV show started in 1984. I never really had a favorite character in the first two seasons... I sort of liked everyone. But in Season 3, as a kid, I loved Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime’s struggles to try and fill the void left by the death of Optimus Prime. He was definitely insecure as Autobots leader, even though he had a great leadership team surrounding him (Ultra Magnus as his #1 Officer, Kup with his wisdom, & Springer’s wise-cracking ability). Watching him learn to be a leader was a growing experience I enjoyed. Unfortunately, when Optimus returned, Hot Rod was reduced to a Leadership afterthought at the end of the US Run in the G1 Saga, and the Headmasters Japanese Saga only had Rodimus Prime reclaim the mantle of Autobot leader briefly before Cybertron’s Destruction caused him, Kup, & Blurr to depart to the Stars.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    I'm a "good guy" fan so I love the Autobots, and I've always liked the "medic" characters so Ratchet has been one of my favorites for years.

And as @Jazz444 said, there's something to be said about the golden chords of Peter Cullen. I can't imagine anyone else ever taking on that role; it just wouldn't be the same.

Yes definitely for sure I’d love to meet Peter Cullen someday 😁 and Frank Walker too 😁
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Sorry, I’m boring. Prime Wars Optimus and Megatron.

Close second, G1 Soundwave.

@DrShotgun very nice tattoo work bud. Often you see awesome tattoo ideas poorly excecuted. That’s an tattoo awesome idea perfectly excecuted.

Apparently someone didn't think so and flagged the post lol.
    Haters AmIright?
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    My Favorite bot's WfC Warpath, I just love his onomatopoeia being there, but not too excessive, and that he has an actual personality, but I love all Warpaths.
  • Options
    Barricade_2017Barricade_2017 Posts: 36
    edited February 2019
    Can I ask new bots to be in the game?
  • Options
    One of my favorite characters has always been Ultra Magnus!
    I also really like Springer, Hot Rod, and Arcee.
    I also have to mention the BW Silverbolt, and just about every other BW character! Lol!!
    I’m a big fan of G1 and Beast Wars, and I’m also having loads of fun watching Transformers: Prime for the first time!
    I can finally see why people love the series so much!
    And finding out online that it actually connects with G1 just makes it so much better!! ❤️
    (Back to the topic) there’s just way to many characters to list! Lol!!
    But I have to agree with some of the others on this thread, I really like the Autobots better than the Cons, though I do have to say, that the BW Megatron is so one of my favorite characters in the series!! He’s always good for a laugh!!
    And yes, Peter Cullen and Frank Welker so deserve more than an award for their outstanding performances as Optimus Prime and Megatron!
    They’re amazing at what they do, and they really brought the characters to life!
    These are also awesome characters to put on my favorites list!! 😁
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

@Kabam Custos

DR. SMOOV would like to have a word with you!

https://youtu.be/6tpbp9GXOGU

I'm actually flummoxed there AREN'T more Transformers parodies, fan-fic, tributes (of HIGH QUALITY) online.

Currently, the BEST tribute to Transformers is...
    FORGED TO FIGHT.

Keep it up, guys, and thanks!
  • Options
    Look at my name and you’ll know who XD

As for iteration I would have to go with Fall of Cybertron Grimlock as I found him as the most whole Grimlock as he was his usual hard of thinking self but he wasn’t a dolt like in G1. I wish AOE gave Grimlock his FOC personality ;_;
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    Look at my name and you’ll know who XD

As for iteration I would have to go with Fall of Cybertron Grimlock as I found him as the most whole Grimlock as he was his usual hard of thinking self but he wasn’t a dolt like in G1. I wish AOE gave Grimlock his FOC personality ;_;

Cue Bay apologists insinuating they did.
    See, he munches patrol cars.
    Guffaw!
    And seemingly gave birth to a whole menagerie of baby dinosaurs!
    What personality!

BONUS ROUND:

"I've given you your FREEDOM!
    Now serve me or DIE!"
    That Prime, what a motivational speaker
  • Options
    Barricade_2017Barricade_2017 Posts: 36
    edited February 2019
    bayo8lv76226.jpeg90bi1xcdogez.png
    mvy2rso0qufe.jpg

Prowl Bluestreak and Bumblebee three of my favorite autobot
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Nutjob wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Drift all the way !!
    Decepticon first , autobot later
    Gun slinger first, Swordmaster later
    Such a action packed bot with a good history.

Love his design man so awesome both in G1 comics and Bayverse, i actually like the samurai look more !

No Fear. No Pain. No Anger
    "Get off ! You maggot ...."
    l2jmuxs1bj34.jpg

Get the poor guy some cold and flu tablets. His nose is running. Take a look under the tip of his sword.

That's glue lol 😂😂
  • Options
    Mine would be starscream i love the personalty they gave him and still continues to this day
  • Options
    I don't have one favorite bot. I love all the Transformers. But I will say that Barricade has been one of my MVPs in fighting. His backfire is very helpful when fighting bots with armor buffs. They pretty much kill themselves.
  • Options
    TFP SOUNDWAVE. NUMBER ONE
  • Options
    For me it's G1 Springer. Because he had one of the best quotes ever:ugvzi9dfb6qy.jpg
    But I'm not opposed to Power Master Optimus Prime from the comics. Thank you for asking and sharing.
  • Options
    You might have saved the game with this thread @Kabam Vydious

My favorite bot has always been whirl (IDW) That one eye and claw hands always made me love Whirl

I remember in one of the IDW comics he gave Ultra Magnus a witty quip

"Whirl: That plan was fantastic Ultra magnus You're a genius...oh and by the way...I'm being sarcastic"

I even have the generations whirl action figure for crying out loud! Whirl is a daredevil that shows no fear

He is an awesome autobot and Wrecker!

If I had to pick a second bot it'd be mirage! He has always been that awesome racecar that nobody could match!

Mirage was even cool in Movieverse and that's saying something...he was known as Dyno and he was red...I wish he got more screen time

Thanks for making this thread @Kabam Vydious as I already said...you may have saved the game!
  • Options
    EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Vydious , No doubt, this is the best topic next to the wire memes, My favorite Autobots are Optimus (TLK), Bumblebee (G1 and movies) and Drift, My decepticons are Megatron (G1 and TLK no doubt) and Megatronus, Already the Primes are Vector, Megatronus, Alchemist and Prima, in consideration of Unicron and Barricade.
  • Options

I agree.
  • Options
    My favorite transformer has to be Grimlock and my favorite version has to be the Fall of Cybertron one

I love the design and after seeing that I wanted to the Planet X Vulcan (which is the Fall of Cybertron Grimlock) but its expensive

second favorite is Soundwave mostly because of the voice my favorite versions are G1 and Prime

and I basically like any Transformer with a beast alt mode for example the G1 Terrorcons

I've been trying to get my hands on the Power of the Primes Dinobots and Terrorcons

So far with the Dinobots I have Grimlock, Slug (a.k.a Slag), Swoop, and Slash

I still need to get Sludge and Snarl

With the Terrorcons I have Blot and RIppersnapper

I still need to get Hun-Gurr, Cutthroat, and Sinnertwin
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'll post my least favourite transformers just to change it up a bit 😆

Gears is hands down my least favourite G1 transformer. Total Napoleon complex on that one.... He really grinds my gears, even more than wheelie.
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    I've never been a big transformers fan(never saw the cartoon only saw the movies, but I had some of the toys) so my knowledge is very limited. That said of the toys I have my favorite was a Galvatron(that's not the "wierd" looking one in game, wierd to me anyway). I later learned that the specific one is RID era Galvatron. He just looks so cool
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »

Gears is hands down my least favourite G1 transformer. Total Napoleon complex on that one.... He really grinds my gears, even more than wheelie.

Too bad I can’t say the same I love G1 Gears and G1 Wheelie
  • Options
    biqhe5ycbhrq.png
    This little guy here is one of my all time favorites in Forged To Fight definitely my best Scout 👍, actually lol he’s my only 5* Scout 😊
  • Options

Why would you want to change it into something negative?
  • Options
    This guy from Beast Wars. Loved the fights between him and Rampage. 3wl9nmv3zylc.jpeg
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kitten wrote: »
    Thanks for talking to us, Vydious! Really means a lot to me mate. My favourite transformer is Jazz, my favourite toy, character in G1, and bot in TFTF! He’s just awesome in every way (except transformers 2007)

Runners up would be Soundwave for his memorable “
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    biqhe5ycbhrq.png
    This little guy here is one of my all time favorites in Forged To Fight definitely my best Scout 👍, actually lol he’s my only 5* Scout 😊

Rank 4 and forged, good job man while jealous I’m proud
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Precisely so that someone could ask this question.
  • Options

Precisely so that someone could ask this question.

Lol