Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

A Message from Optimus Prime

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Vavatron wrote: »
    A New Temporary Challenge... Revamped Bee’s Gauntlet or Entirely New Temporary Challenge?

Will anything in the 8.0 update be new or just revamped content? i.e. revamped AM, revamped Bots, etc?

Not complaining, just asking. I appreciate the update.

Something different... We still can't say too much yet, as roadmaps can change very quickly, and I don't want to say anything that might change. We will be releasing more information along the way though, so keep an eye out!

aw hell, that's such a sweet avatar

I guess it's time I shared... I just added a few Alternate Avatars for some of our Bots, and a new Avatar for S-1000

I still feel betrayed.

I'm not adding Dedede! :tongue:

Not adding Dedede? Fine! I'll hack the forum and add him as an avatar!!!

You know what it just occurred to me that idk how to hack...bummer...
  • Options
    And...can we get wheelie for april?
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mv soundwave for mv megatrons' forged to serve... Please?
  • Options
    i cant chat in global why
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    i cant chat in global why
    >>>Settings>>>Support
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    z9w4161f9ucu.jpeg

Any information so far!!! @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    NidRob wrote: »
    z9w4161f9ucu.jpeg

Any information so far!!! @Kabam Miike

RAIDS & ARENA.
    Hopefully not though, would fishing out bee's gauntlet from the past be too much?
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Miike for the 2year Anniversary can we start playing T3 Class Daily Missions on Sunday maybe even a T3 Universal Class Spark Mission 😁
  • Options
    DrekDrek Posts: 21
    Last week of March. I await this update with baited breath.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Drek wrote: »

You must look like a Na'vi by now.
  • Options

I hate that fairy
  • Options

I hate that fairy

Me too...

Hey! Listen!
  • Options

I hate that fairy

Me too...

Hey! Listen!

33w9aoujfxkv.jpeg

Sums up my feelings accurately
  • Options
    RaphaMGRaphaMG Posts: 10
    Are you gonna add new bots? Since January a lot of players have been patiently waiting for new content, some have left the game already but still have hopes of returning when new content is added, I think we deserve to know if this game is dead for sure or if there's still light on the horizon.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    RaphaMG wrote: »
    Are you gonna add new bots? Since January a lot of players have been patiently waiting for new content, some have left the game already but still have hopes of returning when new content is added, I think we deserve to know if this game is dead for sure or if there's still light on the horizon.

Remain hopeful friend. Just a few more days until we know more. I suggest you read up on the forum and not just this thread (eg. Why there aren’t new bots anymore, the next Bee event, and 2 year anniversary in April).
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Remain hopeful friend. Just a few more days until we know more. I suggest you read up on the forum and not just this thread (eg. Why there aren’t new bots anymore, the next Bee event, and 2 year anniversary in April).

Thanks for the measured, hopeful post, @JIMMY_SAB , now stop raiding my base!
    😂
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Thanks for the measured, hopeful post, @JIMMY_SAB , now stop raiding my base!
    😂

Hit mine back if you want. It’s nothing special.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Are you gonna add new bots?

We don't have any plans to release any new bots in the future at this time. We're shifting focus to give everybody more agency over their Bot acquisitions and strengthening their roster with Bots that have already been released!
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

We don't have any plans to release any new bots in the future at this time. We're shifting focus to give everybody more agency over their Bot acquisitions and strengthening their roster with Bots that have already been released!

Which I am honestly okay with. I know MCoC is a different game, but the pace at which that game moves is almost exhausting at times. Basically a new hero every other week, which are always stronger than the previous champs.

I want new Bots, sure, but I also want to be able to grow my roster and not have to get annoyed because I saved up for that 5* (or 6* in the case of MCoC) only to pull a champ that’s two years old and has no real uses anymore.

Just me though.
  • Options

New bots will come @Kabam Miike said no new bots at this time 👍
    Kabam decided to let everyone build up their rosters 😁
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »

New bots will come @Kabam Miike said no new bots at this time 👍
    Kabam decided to let everyone build up their rosters 😁

nv51a9j8f2wa.jpeg
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Wow nice avatar Miike. That's Dark Starscream?
  • Options

Thunder Cracker 😁
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Thunder Cracker 😁
    I hope it’s not Skywarp. I don’t want to face off against another annoying evader
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Thunder Cracker 😁
    I hope it’s not Skywarp. I don’t want to face off against another annoying evader

Lol 😂 who knows he could be next