Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A Message from Optimus Prime

Commanders,

It has been a time of uncertainty and war.
Our Commanders have remained loyal through some hard battles.
It is through this loyalty that you have provided us a light in our darkest hours and so we shall continue the fight.
This world has become unpredictable.
Our enemies have changed their tactics.
We must do the same.
I am Optimus Prime, calling all Commanders: It is time to join together, and fight back.

As the Second Anniversary of The Fight fast approaches, it is time to brief our Commanders on The Fight to come. 2019 will see some exciting changes, and while we are not at liberty to share the details of every skirmish or battle, here’s some information about the next few months.

March is coming fast, and April right behind it. That means that we’re about to hit our 2 Year Anniversary! As we countdown to 2 Years, we’ve still got a week of Battles for you. Grow your army of rogue Sharkticons, with your first chance to obtain 5-Star Sharkticons, and their never before released Leader, S-1000!

At the end of March, you can look forward to some more Bumblebee goodness, where you’ll once again have the chance to obtain the elusive Bumblebee (Dark of the Moon) and Bumblebee (Generations)!

April kicks off with a brand new update! The 8.0 Anniversary Update has some great surprises in store, including a long requested Bot Rebalance for some of our lower performing Bots, a new temporary Challenge, and an update to Alliance Missions!

We’ll have more information for you all as we get closer to the release of 8.0, and our 2 Year Anniversary celebration!

At ease, Commanders!

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    A New Temporary Challenge... Revamped Bee’s Gauntlet or Entirely New Temporary Challenge?

Will anything in the 8.0 update be new or just revamped content? i.e. revamped AM, revamped Bots, etc?

Not complaining, just asking. I appreciate the update.
  • M00NM00N Posts: 30
    edited February 2019
    I have to admit that getting S-1000 sounds great as hell, I am not quite sure I see what needs to be rebalanced on the bots (will there be reworks, buffs or nerfs, specially to not so great bots like hound or jetfire), a temporary challenge sounds great, after we never got the bumblebee gauntlet in the last 2 months. And as for the 8.0 update I am kinda intrigued about what you are going to add or change (I hope it is the new bot Sideways from bayverse :smile: ).
    Anyway, looking foward to see theese changes and how they will affect the gameplay, keep it up!
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    New AM map?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Vavatron wrote: »
    A New Temporary Challenge... Revamped Bee’s Gauntlet or Entirely New Temporary Challenge?

Will anything in the 8.0 update be new or just revamped content? i.e. revamped AM, revamped Bots, etc?

Something different... We still can't say too much yet, as roadmaps can change very quickly, and I don't want to say anything that might change. We will be releasing more information along the way though, so keep an eye out!

aw hell, that's such a sweet avatar
  • Finally a bot balance!!!!!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843

Something different... We still can't say too much yet, as roadmaps can change very quickly, and I don't want to say anything that might change. We will be releasing more information along the way though, so keep an eye out!

Awesome! Thanks Miike! Please also think about bringing Bee’s Gaunlet Back!

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Any ideas when were gonna start seeing new bots again?
  • magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike will we be getting a newly released bot with the coming of 8.0 ?
    P.S. I love your new avatar!! 😁
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    Sounds great 👍 I can’t wait to celebrate 2years with Forged To Fight 😁
    I’m so happy about the Sharkticons event 👍
    And a new Bumblebee event coming soon way to go Kabam 👍
    And a New Alliance Mission Yahoo! 😮😆👍👏
    And bot rebalancing Yahoo! We’re going to see the sleeper bots step up Yahoo! 👍
    If this journey is going to get even better than this that’s amazing 😁
    All we need now is unreleased bots to go with it lol 😆
    Keep up the good job Kabam you guys are doing great! 👍
    This is an awesome way to kick off 2019! 😊
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited February 2019
    Finally a bot balance!!!!!

Yeah, hopefully they're rebalancing all of next month's 5*'s so I don't regert buying them.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited February 2019
    *Miike sets his PFP to Galvatron instead of the PFP of his I posted in a thread ABOUT his pfp*
    lkk27cydockr.jpg
    EDIT: I feel betrayed.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    ... content

f40ll622km9o.jpeg
    ej76g2pde16k.gif
    Actually wait maybe it's setting up an April's fools, you guy won't be that cruel right? 😭
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Holy f*** we got something from Kabam.
  • DaveJL wrote: »

I guess it's time I shared... I just added a few Alternate Avatars for some of our Bots, and a new Avatar for S-1000
    DaveJL wrote: »

I guess it's time I shared... I just added a few Alternate Avatars for some of our Bots, and a new Avatar for S-1000

I still feel betrayed.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jay32 wrote: »
    New AM map?

They’re updating the bots from 4 star to 5 star, but keeping the same map and bots. Ha ha I kid I kid. Maybe I shouldn’t say anything or else I’ll jinx it.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I still feel betrayed.

I'm not adding Dedede! :tongue:
  • Man I'm excited for this I can't wait to try and get the S-1000 and everything else
    edited February 2019
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I still feel betrayed.

Chief, I sent you a picture of your old pfp in the thread "Miike's Profile Pic" and you pick the monster that is galvatron instead, I feel very betrayed.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I still feel betrayed.

Chief, I sent you a picture of your old pfp in the thread "Miike's Profile Pic" and you pick the monster that is galvatron instead, I feel very betrayed.

Oh my bad! I got that and I'll be using it again soon :tongue: Just wanted to celebrate the news with a new Avatar for a bit! There's no way I would choose Galvatron over my boy Soundwave
  • @Kabam Miike
    Finally, finally! The reassurance that we have been waiting for! For a while we have been dying for some kind of update, as the current state of the game isn't exactly all flowers and sunshine. No new bots, repetitive alliance missions, and no content. It caused some people to leave the game. But this, could be the start of bringing them back. If Kabam can communicate like this to the community more, we wouldn't have to worry about the game being loss.

An update like this brings a lot on the table, and it already sounds better than that disappointing 7.0 update. Hopefully, these are the first steps of a game rejuvenating itself back to it's older state of glory and go beyond that. This game has limiltess potential, with all of the Transformers lore being adapted into a game with great gameplay such as this, and I would hate to see such potential flushed down the drain.

Bringing back communication and content still doesn't mean that the problem wouldn't be so easily resolved. You need some marketing pushes, more support from Hasbro, and just as much passion at supporting this game as much as MCOC. You need to be 100% on top of this game to reassure that the loss of players will never happen again. Prevent another problem before it happens, make some great changes, and you will have a game just as glorious as MCOC. With that said, thank you Miike, you have sparked some hope into our Sparks.

I still feel betrayed.

Oh my bad! I got that and I'll be using it again soon :tongue: Just wanted to celebrate the news with a new Avatar for a bit! There's no way I would choose Galvatron over my boy Soundwave

My betrayal is gone now, though I wouldn't mind having a personal dedede pfp ;)

Not to be a downer or anything, but what about Scorponok, Tantrum, and Jetfire's Avatars?

Dibs
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike i say punish the incessant naysayers of the past 2 months with....
    ....MY RNG.
    For the rest of the year!

Not to be a downer or anything, but what about Scorponok, Tantrum, and Jetfire's Avatars?

I'm on the case!

y3by8dnare3n.jpg