Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Ok, talking about other stuff, i know Shockwave's coming but i realy wanr him available to play like for the next month...
  • I like your idea, Predacon_Order. If i was someone from Kabam's team, i would put this content in top of the ideas list for the next month...
  • Better than those people who think that Kabam will ever take Combiners into Forged to Fight... It's basically a TF version of Marvel Contest of Champions, so the contents will be almost the same. Do you really think they'll add Combiners? For the best, and for this game to keep good, i REALYYY don't recommend Kabam to waste her time to make these scrapped Combiner ideas.
  • Predaking (Beast Hunters) was a lot better idea...
  • Kabam, you have my approval to add Prdeaking, but i disapprove the Combiners idea.
  • Thank you, JeitorPrime700. Guys, sorry for being too repetitive. I just commented a lot because Kabam would probably reject comments, you guys realy have to put a single comment multiple times so that Kabam actually reads your message, otherwise they'll just pass through your message text and forget you and your opinions, or simply ignore them. Trust me, i know several players who had these experiences in many other games... maybe even incluiding Marvel Contest of Champions, Kabam's other well-successful mobile game...
  • Plus, Gunz0, i wasn't talking about the comic Predaking... he's a Combiner made of other 5 Predacons... iw as actually talking about Transformers Prime's version -- a Hasbro animated TV show. I like both versions, but i guess the TF Prime version would go better in the game, so i posted her instead.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I approve your idea @Predacon_Order , but spamming 1 thing over and over won't make Kabam add him but also annoy other forum users
    (and the G1 Predaking picture was used as an unfunny joke)
  • OK. Thank you, Gunz0. Promisse i'm not spamming anymore.
  • Hey, i just made a new discussion:
    "Wich New Bots and Relics would you recommend for Forged to Fight?"
  • We see plenty of posts about Prime and Beast Wars but we're all forgetting the third part of the trio of best Transformers shows...

Transformers Animated, honestly I rate it as the best TF show, marginally above Beast Wars. However, I respect the opinions of those that rate BW and Prime above it. It's also arguably the most influential show since Beast Wars, introducing concepts like the Magnus Hammer, bringing back Ratchet, Arcee and Bumblebee as main characters, introducing our proper Bulkhead, being the final "Super Robot" Transformers show, and more. But, I'm not here to discuss why it's amazing, I'm here to discuss what of such an awesome, diverse and interesting cast I would want to see in this game.

n84xb02cgskm.jpg

One of the best characters in the show was Prowl. Well developing, interesting, with a complex backstory and motivation. To see him in this game would be an absolute dream, especially when paired with fellow Cyber Ninja of the Autobot Elite Guard - Jazz. I'd imagine these two would have some good synergy bonuses, one as a warrior and one as a scout. Their playstyles and moveset matching their show counterparts, with some cool Special Attacks too. I'd even say a Yoketron / Lockdown would be awesome too, having the TFA Cyber Ninjas come full circle, and with us getting the first (and best) incarnation of Lockdown.

v3ik1u57h1vm.jpg

The friendship of the two is really highlighted during Season 3, especially in it's finale. With Jazz electing to stay at Earth, the two do plenty of Cyber Ninja training, it's this training that could be reflected really well in the game, with a SP3 of Processor over Matter, SP2 of Circuit-Su and a SP1 using Prowl's jet boosters.
    The two hold a lot of potential, and ever since the cancellation of Season 4, Animated hasn't really got much attention. I'd think adding some of the characters into F2F would be a good send-off to the series, especially with two as beloved as the Cyber Ninjas. If we've got Drift and Bludgeon, these dudes would fit right in, and perhaps have synergies too.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    We see plenty of posts about Prime and Beast Wars but we're all forgetting the third part of the trio of best Transformers shows...

Transformers Animated, honestly I rate it as the best TF show, marginally above Beast Wars. However, I respect the opinions of those that rate BW and Prime above it. It's also arguably the most influential show since Beast Wars, introducing concepts like the Magnus Hammer, bringing back Ratchet, Arcee and Bumblebee as main characters, introducing our proper Bulkhead, being the final "Super Robot" Transformers show, and more. But, I'm not here to discuss why it's amazing, I'm here to discuss what of such an awesome, diverse and interesting cast I would want to see in this game.

n84xb02cgskm.jpg

One of the best characters in the show was Prowl. Well developing, interesting, with a complex backstory and motivation. To see him in this game would be an absolute dream, especially when paired with fellow Cyber Ninja of the Autobot Elite Guard - Jazz. I'd imagine these two would have some good synergy bonuses, one as a warrior and one as a scout. Their playstyles and moveset matching their show counterparts, with some cool Special Attacks too. I'd even say a Yoketron / Lockdown would be awesome too, having the TFA Cyber Ninjas come full circle, and with us getting the first (and best) incarnation of Lockdown.

v3ik1u57h1vm.jpg

The friendship of the two is really highlighted during Season 3, especially in it's finale. With Jazz electing to stay at Earth, the two do plenty of Cyber Ninja training, it's this training that could be reflected really well in the game, with a SP3 of Processor over Matter, SP2 of Circuit-Su and a SP1 using Prowl's jet boosters.
    The two hold a lot of potential, and ever since the cancellation of Season 4, Animated hasn't really got much attention. I'd think adding some of the characters into F2F would be a good send-off to the series, especially with two as beloved as the Cyber Ninjas. If we've got Drift and Bludgeon, these dudes would fit right in, and perhaps have synergies too.

Wonderful ideas! Prowl was one the (if not the) standalone character of Transformers: Animated. If we don't end up getting a G1 Jazz, his Animated counterpart would do just fine :).

I made a previous post awhile back featuring Blackarachnia from Animated, I thought she had some great character development, going from the energetic Elita-1 to the rather dark Blackarachnia.

• DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Both entering the game would be fine with me :)

3mt418jvbqtp.jpg
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    How about making Starscream available for players? And maybe, for an Autobot version, Silverbolt. I would say Jetfire, but he's a scientist and after just now getting Soundwave and Shockwave (both insanely cool), I'm kind of Tech'ed out.

What about Rumble/Frenzy? For an opening, instead of them running on the field, Soundwave could be there and just eject them. That would be a cool entrance! And like Soundwave, no alt form heavy attack, but they could do their pile driver thing with their arms and do an earthquake style heavy attack.

Brawn would make an awesome Brawler. Sunstreaker would make for a cool Warrior version of Sideswipe. Thundercracker would be a good "skin" of Starscream, but with flamethrowers in a special, and maybe his sonic boom for his heavy attack. Skywarp could be another but with a Teleport attack similar to Mirage's invisibility. BW Megatron or G1 Razorclaw could make for an interesting Tactician, or BW Rampage for a Demolition.
  • GodGoodGodGood Posts: 3
    well Prowl is already in here then why not complete the whole trio with Smokescreen and Bluestreak
  • Just a few I would like to see. Although I doubt dark of the moon warpath would make it considered he's from another company's game.
    gjb3ynjmaq38.jpg
    li93wgu8kn1h.jpg
    pb1gsjr61c8k.jpg
    ndnvbg8iwip2.jpg
    5enpq9pwa758.png
    w9mg4xr002mh.png
    vuu9rvi19ajq.jpg
    xvuppz9fjw12.jpg
    i6nejfb7eqyo.jpg
    vxbv4dbzhu6q.png
    ogyru6efwxox.jpg
    ikumqdzcvc7m.jpg
    plaiinb9qedj.png
  • I would want these
    Lockdown
    Crosshairs
    Hound
    WheelJack
    Sentinel Prime
    Megatronus
    Cinematic Sideswipe
    Cinematic Ratchet
    Transformers Prime Ratchet
    Transformers Prime Bumblebee
    Transformers Prime Optimus Prime
    Bulkhead
    Smokescreen
    Cinematic Starscream
    Steeljaw
    Cinematic Soundwave
    Galvatron
    Unicron
    G1 Ironhide
    Jazz
    Cinematic Arcee
    Strongarm
    12 knights
    Quintessa
    TF5 Megatron
    Transformers Prime Megatron
    Knockout
    Transformers Prime Ultra Magnus
    Predaking
    Optimus Primal
    G1 Bumblebee
    RID Bumblebee
    Slipstream
    Jetstrom
    Blurr
    Heatwave
    Chase
    Blades
    Orion Pax
    Mohawk
    Blast wave
    Blastar
  • Lockdown-TF4
    Sentinel Prime-TF3
    Megatron -TF5
    Megatron-TFP
    Starscream-TF2
    Starscream-TFP
    Ultra Magnus-TFP
    Wheeljack-TFP
    Jazz-TF1/RID
    Bumblebee-TFP
    Bumblebee-RID
    Bumblebee-G1
    Ratchet-TF4
    Ratchet-TFP/RID
    Slipstream-RID
    Jetstrom-RID
    Shockwave-TFP
    Soundwave-TF3
    Strongarm-RID
    Sideswipe-RID/TF3
    Steeljaw- RID
    Optimus Prime-TFP
    Grimlock-TF4
    Blastwave-RID
    Jazz-RID
    Ironhide-G1
    Predaking-TFP
    Windblade-RID
    Unicron-TFP
    Optimus Primal-BW
    Galvatron-TF4
    12 knights-TF5
    Hound-TF5
    Crosshairs-TF5
    Canopy-TF5
    Squeakers-TF5
    Bumblebee-Z45
    Knockout-TFP
    Bulkhead-TFP
    Blastar-G1
    Kup-G1
    Thundercraker-G1
    Steve-TFP
    Archibald-TFP
    Nightra-RID
    Heatwave-RB
    Chase-RB
    Blades-RB
    Quintessa-TF5
    Megatronus-RID
    The fallen-TF2
    Nemisis Prime-TFP
    Dinobot Slug-TF4
    Grimlock-RID
    Primus-G1
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    still missing so many characters from Beast Wars (currently we only have Rhinox and Wasp in game):

Crosssell-beastwars.jpg

http://beastwars25.weebly.com/

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/BeastWars (click on the bottom links to expand them)
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    I'd like to see silverbolt in the game
  • jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    Skyfire/Jetfire and Omega Supreme are the main ones. Then Cliffjumper
    Thundercracker is coming though
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I want the other dinobots
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Wheeljack
    Galvatron
    Jazz
    Predaking
    Blurr
    Slipstream
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    Wheeljack (TFP Wreckers version) and Blurr are probably top of my list for new bots I'd like to see

G1 Jazz as well.
This discussion has been closed.