Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Nocrashion and Lessoverheato would be my favourites.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Manthro wrote: »
    Wheeljack (TFP Wreckers version) and Blurr are probably top of my list for new bots I'd like to see

G1 Jazz as well.

I would also like to see BLASTER!!! Can't put Soundwave in the game and ignore his autobot counterpart..

DOOO EEEEEET KABAM!!!
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Wheeljack (TFP Wreckers version) and Blurr are probably top of my list for new bots I'd like to see

G1 Jazz as well.

I would also like to see BLASTER!!! Can't put Soundwave in the game and ignore his autobot counterpart..

DOOO EEEEEET KABAM!!!
    Yeah they can, because Soundwave is a top Con and this fake made up bs isn't relevant.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Movieverse Sideswipe... ROTF or DOTM... just reskin Bonecrushers' regular moves (since he rolls on his wheel "skates" anyways and uses his arms for attack... use any of the bots that shoots canons from their back -- like Megatron or Bludgeon for HARD attack... since Movieverse Sideswipe had those 4 little canons on his back) and create a new SPECIALS move for him. I would love to see that.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I'm excited to see one of the coneheads as a boss of the spotlight mission. Looks to be Skywarp's colors, which is amazing, but I thought only Thundercracker was in the code right now
  • I Still Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
    CandKane wrote: »
    I'm excited to see one of the coneheads as a boss of the spotlight mission. Looks to be Skywarp's colors, which is amazing, but I thought only Thundercracker was in the code right now

...and I'm an idiot, that's obviously ramjet.
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Galvatron
    Jazz
    Any Headmasters
    Blaster
    Classic Megatron or Galvatron
    Any version of Jazz
    Roadbuster
    Hound
    Perceptor
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    5ipi61q96p1e.jpg

I would like to see Minicons introduced in the future, specifically Sparkplug :)
  • Black6Black6 Posts: 14
    Devistator
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    If a new version of characters eventually comes. The Aligned continuity has many of the best incarnations of it's characters. The designs from Fall of Cybertron or IDW's comics would be a really neat choice.

On the more current side, G1/Combiner Wars Megatron would be really neat. Since it's been suggested, I'd be better off to add my envisions for him. Much like the MV version, this Megatron could have the Forged to Lead synergy. This would link to his lieutenants, Shockwave, Soundwave and Starscream. With this combination in mind, Magatron would suit being a Brawler class. Though it would tilt the odds for Prime vs Megatron fight, Megatron being a Brawler would be useful for team building with his synergy boosts. Add Bludgeon to counter scouts and you've got a true Decepticon army led by their mighty leader! ^^
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    My short version is:
    No more Bayformers. Except maaaaybe Sentinel just because he'd make a great bad guy in a spotlight mission (and he actually has a recognizable shape)

Let's get some Transformers Prime bots. It's damn cool series with some of the absolute best character models across any medium (I say this having grown up with G1).

RID also has decent character models and is ongoing (hello cross promotion)

The comics! They have some great stories and loads of cool characters. And is on going, and could really use some cross-promotion!
    I second the notion of more comics designs, especially IDW. All Hail Megatron was my introduction to their crazy awesome universe, and I absolutely love it. Every now and then you'll get a bad artist, but the designs are nearly flawless across the board.
  • Optimus Prime

Hound

Crosshairs

Steelbane
  • Transformers G1 Bumblebee - Character Concept

Hey all, just mustered up some more brainstorming...

-Robot Form (Front/Side/Back)
    -Alternate Form (Front/Back)
    -Head Sculpt (Front/Side/Back)

7ug57k5lh2l6.jpg

Light Attacks:

(1)-Bumblebee thrusts with his right arm folded into a fist; punch.
    (2)-Bumblebee forces an upper cut with his left arm.
    (3)-Bumblebee sweeps his right leg across the surface, hitting his opponent.
    (4)-Bumblebee kicks his opponent with his right leg.

Medium Attacks:
    (1)-
    (2)-

Heavy Attack: Bumblebee transforms into vehicle mode for a momentary back-flip.

Special 1:

NOTE: WORK IN PROGRESS.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited September 2017
    G1 Bumblebee

Abillity ideas: Evasion(passive):
    - 10% chance to evade incoming attacks
    - +5% chance to evade physical attacks
    - +1% chance every time he loses 10% health

Evasion buff(everytime he reaches 1 bar of power)(signature abillity)
    - Gains an evasion buff, increasing his evasion chance by 25% for 5 seconds
    - If Bumblebee's health is below 30%, his buff increases his evasion chance by 40% instead

Sp1 and 2:
    80% chance to inflict shock, dealing X% damage as direct shock damage over 8 seconds

Sp3:
    Stuns the opponent for 3 seconds, gains an evasion buff, increasing evasion chance by 20% for 7 seconds

Synergies:
    Optimus Prime(Teammate)
    Sideswipe, Blurr(speed lovers)
    Spike!

• Gunz0 wrote: »
    G1 Bumblebee

- If Bumblebee's health is below 30%, his buff increases his evasion chance by 40% instead

Sp1 and 2:
    80% chance to inflict shock, dealing X% damage as direct shock damage over 8 seconds

Sp3:
    Stuns the opponent for 3 seconds, gains an evasion buff, increasing evasion chance by 20% for 7 seconds

Synergies:
    Optimus Prime(Teammate)
    Spike!

I love this ^_^. Spike needs to show up with a wrench or something for his SP3...

• Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Cmon kabam make these guys playablep8aojeo74lh8.jpg
    v3t8f55m5ucb.jpg
    Onslaught (Tactician/Demolition)

Signature abillity: Master Strategiest

All teammates gain a Damage buff every 10 seconds, increasing their attack rating by X%. Buff limit is increased by 2 stacks per alive teammate

Ranged attacks:
    - 20% chance to gain a Ranged buff, increasing ranged damage by X% for 6 seconds
    - Each stack reduce opponent's abillity accuracy by 5%

Heavy attacks:
    - Inflicts burn, dealing X% heat damage over 3 seconds
    - 25% chance to stun per active burn stack

Passive:
    - Tough Cybertronian body gives 20% energy resistance passive permanently

Special attacks:
    - Inflicts burn, dealing X% heat damage over 5 seconds

Sp3:
    - If the opponent is burning, applies a 80% armor break for 12 seconds

Synergies:
    - {A Combaticon}: Combaticon: All teammates deal 15% higher special attack damage
    - Starscream: Creator
    - {A Protectobot}: Combiner rivalry: Still working on that
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    G1 Bumblebee

Sp1 and 2:

Sp3:

Synergies:
    Optimus Prime(Teammate)
    Spike!

I get what you're trying to do but if this was added he'd be broken with those evades. Lol
  • Check out my recent video of a wish list i did next one will have pictures of the bots lol https://youtu.be/Su4pQvuaqfc
  • Air Raid Would Be A Great Addition In My Opinion Because There Are A Small Amount Of Flight-Esque Bots In The Game Currently (As Of September 2, 2017) If Would Also Be A Great Way To Release Other Flight-Esque Bots Alongside Air Raid. (Jetfire, Silverbolt, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Evac, SG Galvatron, Cyclonus, Astrotrain Etc.) 5a03u0ku82le.png
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    G1 Bumblebee

Sp1 and 2:

Sp3:

Synergies:
    Optimus Prime(Teammate)
    Spike!

I get what you're trying to do but if this was added he'd be broken with those evades. Lol

Kabam can still nerf him lol. There is still a high nerf chance
    But Spike will never be nerfed so Kabam can milk more whales
  • Bring in wheeljack!
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited September 2017
    vsfuyh7w44zq.png
    I would like to see some more characters from Transformers 5
    edited September 2017
    Another great addition would adding some characters from the War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron b24m21722c14.png
    edited September 2017
    Also maybe add the movie knights I also took some blurry screenshots so hopefully people with hd version of tf5 can take a screenshot of the exact shot (IF any admin sees this and wants to add this plz tell me because i can give you some ideas for some models for the knights i have some screenshots I found at least 10/12 knights) pqz5xs9pebhq.jpg
    edited September 2017
    KABAM Miike please consider adding the Knights of Cyberton from transformers 5
This discussion has been closed.