Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Hey endercomet I agree with you about the 12 knights i found and identified some of the 12 knights through screenshots
  • I suggest add a optimus with a sword and as a warrior class and also have a shield
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited September 2017
    qn6enm30oosu.jpg
    9veu6704ogh4.jpg
    Hopefully someone adds the 12 knights i also identified most of the knights except those pictures are screenshots so they are very blurry
  • I would suggest knights of cybertron please
  • JackyHJackyH Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Transformer Prime Starscream

His ranged attacks could be his transformed hands, or he can shoot one of the rockets on his arms that deal the damage of a full set of ranged attacks.

Just like in the show, he would use his elongated "claws" to fight, ripping and tearing through a bot, causing bleed.
  • I just got to say, i feel IDW Cyclonus would be epic!
  • Add Crosshairs from the movies please
    His Special 3 would be great! He jumped to the top of building then jump from it with a parachute while shooting all away with his guns! Woohoo!
  • Lockdown. Also, some bots from the animated Prime series.
  • RescueBots or bust
  • M_manM_man Posts: 14
    Top 10 requests!

[1] G1 - Hot Rod - He looks awesome and he's got the touch!
    [2] G1 - Six Shot - He has 6 alt modes!
    [3] Beast Wars - Dinobot - An hounorable warrior who goes down fighting till the bitter end
    [4] Beast Wars - Megatron - he's a T-rex with skates, Yes....
    [5] Last Knight - Megatron - Best movie design of Megs yet, and he looks badass!
    [6] Last Knight - Hound - He has all the guns!
    [7] Revenge of the Fallen - Sideswipe - He slices, dices and has rollerblades!
    [8] Transformers Prime - Bulkhead - Always nice to have a wrecker on the team ;)
    [9] Transformers Prime - Ratchet - I loved this version of the character, just a shame he wouldnt be able to talk in the game :p
    [10] Transformers Animated - Prowl - This was one of the biggest deprartures from the norm for the character, and it was awesome, plus he's a bike that turns into a samurai / ninja!
  • An idea I have for Sharkticons:

Players should be able to collect Sharkticons, but only 4 star ones. They all have a synergy bonus. Then, once the player collects all of the Sharkticons, they can then forge them all together to make a Golden Sharkticon. If the player collects 6 golden Sharkticons (one for each class there is) the player can forge those Sharkticons to make the S-1000(I think that's what it's called). The S-1000 would then have a Max of 6000.

• Thats a great thought @blknght
  • M_man actually about the transformers prime ratchet i think the RID 2015 ratchet looks better
  • Wheeljack and Jazz is a MUST
  • SmirkyDrew wrote: »
    3g9y7z3n3h9q.jpg
    Megatron [Dark of the Moon]
    b416e683fwk1.png
    Megatron [Beast Wars]
    eubizdlw090o.jpg
    Megatron [Transformers Prime]
    xrp1kd68ednv.jpg
    Megatron [The Last Knight]
    fe8lyvw9v5k3.jpg
    Megatron
    a21jsnroojbj.jpg
    Megatron [G2]

Agreed. I would love to see all Megatron variants.
  • Update MV1 and bee to latest design in movies
    Prime can sword to bleed and shield to block
    While remaining all stats same ,will need just graphic changes
  • G1 Ironhide and Rodimus.and G1 megatron
  • i want The Fallen and Alpha Trion
  • and lockdown, and unicron, and more dinobots, and jetfire, and Razorclaw, and combiners, and jazz and hound and nemesis prime and galvatron and tf5 megatron
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    Another great addition would adding some characters from the War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron b24m21722c14.png

@Steelbane WFC/FOC tie in with the aligned continuity, meaning it connects with Transformers Prime. It would be logical to include Prime characters instead. Still a good idea though.
  • StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 2017
    These are the five a want to see in the future. Crosshairs TLK fl21ar5uvbva.png
    Bulkhead PRIMEay08mubgjjv5.png
    Lockdown AOE vdkiuptvy7dl.png

Megatron TLKjjde8g6c88vi.png
    Arcee PRIMEznizbxq93by0.png
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited September 2017
    "Update MV1 and bee to latest design in movies
    Prime can sword to bleed and shield to block
    While remaining all stats same ,will need just graphic changes"
    Actually i think we should make a tf5 optimus separate from mv1 bc it may not make people who like the mv1 happy
  • Hey did anyone noticed that all of hundreds suggestions here are not fulfilled?
    Then why should we make a suggestion? The team has never checked here again you know.
    Seriously, I'm sorry, no spam, I just want to make you guys consider it.
  • Endercomet wrote: »
    Lockdown-TF4
    Sentinel Prime-TF3
    Megatron -TF5
    Megatron-TFP
    Starscream-TF2
    Starscream-TFP
    Ultra Magnus-TFP
    Wheeljack-TFP
    Jazz-TF1/RID
    Bumblebee-TFP
    Bumblebee-RID
    Bumblebee-G1
    Ratchet-TF4
    Ratchet-TFP/RID
    Slipstream-RID
    Jetstrom-RID
    Shockwave-TFP
    Soundwave-TF3
    Strongarm-RID
    Sideswipe-RID/TF3
    Steeljaw- RID
    Optimus Prime-TFP
    Grimlock-TF4
    Blastwave-RID
    Jazz-RID
    Ironhide-G1
    Predaking-TFP
    Windblade-RID
    Unicron-TFP
    Optimus Primal-BW
    Galvatron-TF4
    12 knights-TF5
    Hound-TF5
    Crosshairs-TF5
    Canopy-TF5
    Squeakers-TF5
    Bumblebee-Z45
    Knockout-TFP
    Bulkhead-TFP
    Blastar-G1
    Kup-G1
    Thundercraker-G1
    Steve-TFP
    Archibald-TFP
    Nightra-RID
    Heatwave-RB
    Chase-RB
    Blades-RB
    Quintessa-TF5
    Megatronus-RID
    The fallen-TF2
    Nemisis Prime-TFP
    Dinobot Slug-TF4
    Grimlock-RID
    Primus-G1

That's a looooooooong list......
  • @SparkShredder Whats the good in updating MV1 to hos AOE version?? THEN HE WONT BE MV1!! Also, Theyll have to change hos signature ability as well. It wont be "Ill Take You All On" anymore.
  • I had this idea for a whole new class called the DEFENDER who switches between Offensive and Defensive skills. Character for this class I would like to see are Aligned/Prime Megatron, TLK Nemesis Prime, TLK Megatron, and most importantly Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock!!!
  • Hey since we have the new Last Knight login, i think its a good idea to add some new last knight characters including the knights and the updated version of prime
  • Quite simple (especially with the new side missions coming up) a favourite of both g1 and movies -
    Hound or Galvatron.
  • Once again, whats the point of updating prime? Not only would they have to update which movie he is from, but they will also have to change his signature ability as well.
  • The wise decision would be to add TLK prime, while keeping OG and MV1, but then again, there would be too many Optimus Primes in this game
This discussion has been closed.