Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Puns... everywhere
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Moldzi wrote: »
    Erector is a must. He shall come down from the heavens and do infinite damage as a minimum.

Whoever flagged this has no sense of humour hahaha
  • @Shadowind_Prime13 those are hilarious

Yup! I hope I can make more later :D

• Hello guys...started playing this game during end of Oct....just lovin it...dinobot is great.
    Would love 2 see the following bots in MOVIE ones versions:
    Bulkhead,hound, lockdown, sentinel prime, rachet, grimlock, dinobot slug.
    Beast wars(BW): lio prime(black/normal), megatron(BW), optimus primal, big convoy, big horn. I just love the beast bots...& Movie bots looks great e.g.megatron...all mechanical parts naked open.
    Hoping for positive.
    Thank u.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Leo prime 202w65ng9sw3.jpg
    Leo prime a6v3bq3i8pyi.jpg
    Leonidas. This one works with designs of current bots. ozowqehima8q.jpg
    Steelbane wrote: »
    qn6enm30oosu.jpg
    9veu6704ogh4.jpg
    Hopefully someone adds the 12 knights i also identified most of the knights except those pictures are screenshots so they are very blurry

Where did you get those images. And also show me the screenshot ones of the rest.
    edited December 2017
    0v3sc6sq4kkh.png

Bot Idea

Wheeljack
    Class:Tech

Signature ability:
    Combat Downgrade
    Applies a dowgrade on the opponent(this is NOT a debuff), this downgrade has 3 effects:
    - Armor reduction
    - Damage reduction
    - Power reduction
    Effects change upon Wheeljack's special attack usage

Main abilities:
    1. Combat Upgrade:
    Wheeljack creates an upgrade to boost his attack, armor and power during combat, this upgrade includes:
    - 25~35% armor
    - 20~30% damage increase
    - 2% max power generation every second
    Special attacks change the effects of this upgrade

2. Special attacks
    SP1:
    - Inflicts power lock for 5 seconds
    SP2:
    Based on combat upgrade effect:
    - With Armor Upgrade: Applies a 50% crit rate reduction for 8 seconds
    - With Damage Upgrade: Applies a Shock debuff, dealing 60% Wheeljack's attack as direct damage over 3 seconds
    - With Power Upgrade: Heals by 45% damage dealt
  • NKV82NKV82 Posts: 9
    G1 Autobots:
    - Bluestreak
    - Hound
    - Jazz
    - Sunstreaker
    - Wheeljack
    - Trailbreaker
    - Hoist
    - Inferno
    - Smokescreen
    - Tracks
    - Cliffjumper
    - Beachcomber
    - Cosmos
    - Powerglide
    - Warpath
    - Seaspray
    - G1 Dinobots
    - Jetfire

G1 Decepticons:
    - Thundercracker
    - Skywarp
    - G1 Insecticons
    - G1 Constructicons (specially Scavenger)
    - G1 Stunticons & Combaticons
    - Astrotrain
    - Blitzwing
    - Onslaught

Hmmm, well ok. Pretty much every G1 character, but specially those above.
    j8wipx2j4fyh.jpg
    CROSSHAIRS
    (My first Baybot suggestion)
    Class: Warrior
    Ranged attacks: 3 types of bullets
    - Armor piercing(first ranged attack): Ignores 50~70% armor
    - Lacerating(second ranged attack): 40% chance to cause bleed, dealing 20% attack as direct damage over 5 seconds
    - True shot(third ranged attack): Ignores evasion and resistance

Heavy attacks:
    Does not trigger opponent's evasion

SP1(5 shots in total):
    - Each shot has 50% chance to cause bleed, each stack deals 35% damage over 7 seconds

SP2:
    - Burns the opponent, dealing 60% attack as heat damage over 6 seconds

SP3:
    - Gains a crit rate buff, increasing crit rate by 20% for 10 seconds

Signature ability:
    Expert Marksman
    Crosshairs gains another type of bullet:
    Incineration(Finishing a combo with medium attack) Burns the opponent, dealing 20~40% attack as heat damage over 5~8 seconds
    Additionally, Crosshair's critical ranged damage increases up to 60~110% depending on the distance between him and the opponent
    edited December 2017
    q1krg09grgz2.png
    Megatron(BW)
    (Not another Megatron, this is a DIFFERENT Megatron, so no unstoppable!)
    Class: Brawler/Tactician

Heavy attacks:
    - Megatron is immune to energy attacks while in beast mode

Ending a combo with medium attack:
    - 20% chance to bleed, dealing 40% attack as direct damage over 5 seconds

Passive: Tyrantic rage
    - Heavy attacks grant a melee buff, increasing melee damage by 10~20%(can stack up to 3 buffs) for 8 seconds
    Blocking:
    - Well timed blocks have 30% chance to perfect block, reducing blocked damage to 0

SP1 and SP2:
    - Gains a melee buff, increasing melee damage by 30% for 6 seconds

SP3:
    - Gains Dino Fury, increasing all damage by 40% for 10~15 seconds

Signature ability: Master Manipulator
    Megatron's schemes and tactics grant all Predacon 15~35% increased critical damage
    Additionally, Megatron starts the battle with 5~10% for each KO'd Predacon teammate. Yesssss

Synergies:
    - Enemies: Optimus Primal, Rhinox
    - Carnivores: Dinobot, Grimlock
    All bite attacks heals them by 10~15%lost health
    - Predacons:Scorponok, Waspinator
    Waspinator: Waspinator's ranged attacks cause resistance debuff immmediately
    Scorponok: ???

(Megatron says "Yeesss" everytime he successfully hits the opponent with heavy attack)
  • No, this time I'm not joking about Predakongs and Teletubbies, so please be serious
    :D
    Here's my opinion about:

5zvn2emo25sv.jpg
    QUINTESSONS (New World Boss)

When strucked by physical attacks: Gains 20% Attack Meter and 20% of a Power Bar, and gain Armor Up.
    When strucked by energy attacks: Gains 10% Attack Meter and 33% of a Power Bar, inflict the enemy with a projectile debuff.
    NOTE: This World Boss has 3 Attack Meters that allow it to attack and 5 Power Bars.

When Attack Meter is consumed, the Quintessons unleash one of these abillities:
    RAGE: Deal Melee Attack to the enemy, granting the Quintesson Attack Buff, Unstopabble and Unblocable melee attacks for 5 seconds.
    JUDGEMENT: Stun the enemy for 5 seconds and inflict them 50 Impair Charges that charges the Quintessons Special Attacks.
    WISDOM: The Quintessons repair 20% of their max health and a Power Bar then continue to repair when strucked by any attacks.
    LAUGHTER: Inflict Backfire and Repair Block on the enemy. For each debuff on the enemy, Quintessons got 10% of a Power Bar.
    DEATH: Inflict 5 stacks of Resistance Debuff on the enemy and grant Quintessons a Death Blow that allow them to instantly defeats any enemies when using their Special Attack 3, 4 or 5.

Heavy Attacks: 20% chance to Fuse all the enemies' debuffs, the chance is increased for each health missing on them.
    Impair charges: Increase the critical heavy attack damage
    Energy charges: Inflict Shock debuff on the opponent
    Dark energy charges: Inflict Dark Burn on the opponent
    NOTE: All of these charges will consumed after a Heavy Attack, even the Fused ones.

SPECIAL ATTACK 1: Inflict Armor Break for 5 seconds with 50% chance to inflict Bleed to the enemy for 5 seconds.
    SPECIAL ATTACK 2: 50% chance to inflict attack debuff on enemy and grant the Quintesson 30 Energy or Dark Energy Charges.
    SPECIAL ATTACK 3: Dispel all buff on the opponent, purify all debuffs on Quintesson, and steal all buff from the opponent.
    SPECIAL ATTACK 4: Deal energy attacks that inflict 10 random debuff from entire game to the enemy plus 2 more for each debuff Fused on the enemy.
    SPECIAL ATTACK 5: Deal a physical damage that has increased damages for each debuff on enemy and buff on Quintesson for 100% more damages each buffs/debuffs.

The World Boss is guarded by 1 Super Bodyguards and 6 Bodyguards, which are S-1000 and thee 6 Class Sharkticons with a powerful mod on them.
    The World boss must fighted by 1 Battlegroup (6 members), every fight's damage remain on your bot but the Quintessons' health remains each try. (Max try per a World Boss mission start: 5).

What did you think? Great, huh?
  • Oh why I had made a long suggestion then it said the comment will added if you approve it.
    Ahh :s
  • CandKane wrote: »
    Anubis wrote: »
    We need these bots in the game!!!!

Cheetor and Tigatron definitely have my vote, but then I'm a cat person

They were my favorite from Beast Wars. I would love to see Transmetal Cheetor and Rattrap. Also Airrazor and Black Arachnia as well as Terasaur! OH and Depth Charge and Transmetal 3 Optimus!!! OH and Transmetal 3 Megatron!!!

Just give me all Beast Wars, ok?

(I do love G1, but Beast Wars is my first memory of actually watching a Transformers show and loving it. (Rhinox was my first toy. I didn't even know Beast Wars existed until I was in the toy store one day) I did watch G1, but was not old enough to comprehend it at the time.)
  • I'd like to see Blitzwing or Astrotrain in this game, if only because I think it would be cool to see a triplechanger use both alt-modes in their s3. Blitz could also have a thing where he can change whether his heavy is melee with his plane form, or ranged with his tank form.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited December 2017
    For an S3 for Blitzwing it would be a combination of Starscream and Megatrons S3. Fly in and strafe to knock them down then land on them as a tank :D
    edited December 2017
    6rg5qysq8mox.jpg

STAR SABER!
    (Not the IDW version)

Class: Warrior

Passive:
    - The V-star grants Star Saber 5% passive armor
    - +20% more crit rate on sword attacks

Critical Sword Attacks:
    - 40% chance to cause bleed, dealing 40% attack as direct damage over 5~4 seconds
    - Bleeding opponents trigger 20% less evasions

Blocking:
    - Star Saber's shield grants 15~17.5% perfect block chance
    - This chance is doubled against Decepticons

SP1:
    - 100% chance to inflict bleed, dealing 240% attack as direct damage over 30 seconds

SP2: Unevadable
    - 100% chance to cause stun by removing a bleed dubuff from the opponent. Stun debuff lasts for 4 seconds. This attack cannot be missed or evaded

SP3:
    - 100% chance to cause bleed, dealing 300% attack as direct damage over 15 seconds
    - Gains a True Strike buff for 10~15 seconds
    - True Strike: All attacks ignore armor, resistance and evasion

Signature ability:
    BRAIN OF COURAGE:
    Dropping below 20~25% health

The Brain of Courage's burning justice grants him 20~30% armor and 20~30% attack for the rest of the battle. Addiotionally, all debuffs on Star Saber expires 20% faster
    edited December 2017
    6fubvd4vudut.jpg
    DEATHSAURUS

Class: Demolition

Dark Energy debuffs:
    - Deals damage over time
    - Reduces opponent's repair by 10% per stack
    - Max: 4 stacks

Blocking:
    - Deathsaurus' wing has 10% chance to inflict Dark Energy debuff, dealing 30~40% of Deathsaurus' attack as direct damage over 5 seconds

Critical flail attacks:
    - 5~10% chance to inflict armor break, removing enemy armor and applying a 30% armor reduction for 6 seconds, this chance is tripled for every Dark Energy debuff the oppoent suffers
    - Resets the duration of Dark Energy debuffs

SP1: Deathwing
    - Each hit has 60~75% chance to inflict a Dark Energy debuff, dealing 30~40% attack as direct damage over 5 seconds

SP2: Mace slam
    - Causes armor break, removing enemy armor and applying a 35% armor reduction for 8 seconds
    - With 2 armor break debuffs: Places a 80% armor break debuff which lasts permanently

SP3: Living-metal-destroying cannon
    - The living metal destroying cannon fires a power blast of energy which erodes any metal but also links up with Deathsaurus's own systems and runs on his personal energy supply, taking away 7~5% of Deathsaurus' max health to deal 50% of his attack as direct damage over 2 seconds

Signature ability:
    BREAST ANIMALS (seriously, I'm not joking, go look it up on Tfwiki.net)
    Deathsaurus' trusty minions will come and help him in battle. Deathsaurus has 40~80% chance to call upon a Breast animal after using a special attack. (time for some minicons!)
    - Tigerbreast: Inflicts bleed, dealing 40~50% attack as direct damage over 5 seconds. This effect also combines with Dark Energy debuffs to create a passive repair block which expires whenever this bleed debuff expires
    - Eaglebreast: Grants Deathsaurus 20~35% increased crit rate for 6 seconds (that's it, what do you expect?)
  • camaro57 wrote: »
    qn6enm30oosu.jpg
    9veu6704ogh4.jpg
    Hopefully someone adds the 12 knights i also identified most of the knights except those pictures are screenshots so they are very blurry

Where did you get those images. And also show me the screenshot ones of the rest.

Tfw2005 those were concept arts
  • Lockdown. Aoe
    Combaticons. Foc and G1
    Cheetor. Bw
    Nitro zeus. Tlk
    Dinobots. Foc and G1 ( except G1 grimlock)
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    @Gunz0 they wound up pretty weak in the end. Let’s have overlord instead!
  • No, this time I'm not joking about Predakongs and Teletubbies, so please be serious
    :D
    Here's my opinion about:

5zvn2emo25sv.jpg
    QUINTESSONS (New World Boss)

When strucked by physical attacks: Gains 20% Attack Meter and 20% of a Power Bar, and gain Armor Up.
    When strucked by energy attacks: Gains 10% Attack Meter and 33% of a Power Bar, inflict the enemy with a projectile debuff.
    NOTE: This World Boss has 3 Attack Meters that allow it to attack and 5 Power Bars.

When Attack Meter is consumed, the Quintessons unleash one of these abillities:
    RAGE: Deal Melee Attack to the enemy, granting the Quintesson Attack Buff, Unstopabble and Unblocable melee attacks for 5 seconds.
    JUDGEMENT: Stun the enemy for 5 seconds and inflict them 50 Impair Charges that charges the Quintessons Special Attacks.
    WISDOM: The Quintessons repair 20% of their max health and a Power Bar then continue to repair when strucked by any attacks.
    LAUGHTER: Inflict Backfire and Repair Block on the enemy. For each debuff on the enemy, Quintessons got 10% of a Power Bar.
    DEATH: Inflict 5 stacks of Resistance Debuff on the enemy and grant Quintessons a Death Blow that allow them to instantly defeats any enemies when using their Special Attack 3, 4 or 5.

Heavy Attacks: 20% chance to Fuse all the enemies' debuffs, the chance is increased for each health missing on them.
    Impair charges: Increase the critical heavy attack damage
    Energy charges: Inflict Shock debuff on the opponent
    Dark energy charges: Inflict Dark Burn on the opponent
    NOTE: All of these charges will consumed after a Heavy Attack, even the Fused ones.

SPECIAL ATTACK 1: Inflict Armor Break for 5 seconds with 50% chance to inflict Bleed to the enemy for 5 seconds.
    SPECIAL ATTACK 2: 50% chance to inflict attack debuff on enemy and grant the Quintesson 30 Energy or Dark Energy Charges.
    SPECIAL ATTACK 3: Dispel all buff on the opponent, purify all debuffs on Quintesson, and steal all buff from the opponent.
    SPECIAL ATTACK 4: Deal energy attacks that inflict 10 random debuff from entire game to the enemy plus 2 more for each debuff Fused on the enemy.
    SPECIAL ATTACK 5: Deal a physical damage that has increased damages for each debuff on enemy and buff on Quintesson for 100% more damages each buffs/debuffs.

The World Boss is guarded by 1 Super Bodyguards and 6 Bodyguards, which are S-1000 and thee 6 Class Sharkticons with a powerful mod on them.
    The World boss must fighted by 1 Battlegroup (6 members), every fight's damage remain on your bot but the Quintessons' health remains each try. (Max try per a World Boss mission start: 5).

What did you think? Great, huh?

Yeah, finally my suggestion is listed here. Phew! So much things to wrote about Quintessons
    camaro57 wrote: »
    qn6enm30oosu.jpg
    9veu6704ogh4.jpg

Tfw2005 those were concept arts

Nope, this is a toy
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    BW Megatron
    TFP Soundwave
    TFP Knock Out (scout class healer)
    TFP Bulkhead
    TFP Arcee
    G1 Jazz
    Overlord
    Star Saber
    Dezaras
    Black Arachnia
    Airachnid
    Six Shot
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    @Gunz0

This one is a little overpowered, but I like where you went with his combat style. Tarn would be a really cool character. Just could use a few less methods of gaining charges or decreased the percentages from those buffs.
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    @Gunz0

This one is a little overpowered, but I like where you went with his combat style. Tarn would be a really cool character. Just could use a few less methods of gaining charges or decreased the percentages from those buffs.
    I may decrease the number of Brute charges he gains from his special attacks and maybe reduce the damage boost from 10% to 9%. But sadly, I can't edit my comment now
This discussion has been closed.