Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    HotRod G1?
    Add this guy to game, And all Autobots will place Dialogues critisizing him interfere in Prime Vs Megs battle, and Prime smashes his axe right in his face... Boom! The bot is then never seen!

As that would be funny, I like G1 Hot Rod. Rodimus Prime sucks tailpipe though.

• Options
    oUt oF THe waY hOt rUd
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    oUt oF THe waY hOt rUd

No! Prime must die for I to get Prime-ship
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Cyclonus!!! Is the September bot!!!
  • Options
    7.0 update
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »

o6zm7l56w127.png
    He's right! Galvatron''s favorite punching bag is almost here!
    But what about Megatronous?
  • Options

o6zm7l56w127.png

I’m thinking they’ll whip him out next month. Or the month after next month. Or the month after next month after- y’know what? Who really knows?
  • Options
    Bumblebee wrote: »

o6zm7l56w127.png

I’m thinking they’ll whip him out next month. Or the month after next month. Or the month after next month after- y’know what? Who really knows?

Oh damn, Cyclonus? That's gonna be really interesting after Wheeljack. I'm still kinda waiting for another Autobot Demolisher bot.
  • Options
    @Warrior2410
    @Bumblebee

By looking at all these I'm thinking:
    •Trailbreaker should be Tech due to forcefields
    •Hound should also be Tech due to his Holograms.
    •Smokescreen would make sense for Scout.
    •I don't know too much about Tracks, so I won't guess.
    •Skywarp would make an excellent Scout because of his Teleportation abilities
    •Thundercracker would possibly be good for Tech, since most incarnations depict him as a scientist.
    •Warpath would be amazing for Demoltions, since Kapow, Boom, and Kabam!
    •I would say G1 Inferno should be a Tech because, even though his name was Inferno, he ironically put out fires instead of starting them. Beast Wars Inferno on the other hand, is the exact opposite of G1 Inferno.

Yeah, Inferno can also be a Tech. But given the lack of Demolitions, Inferno could accommodate.

Yes I think Inferno should be demolition, because he is one of the original wreckers!
    Therefore the demo class should fit him perfectly!!
    I also think some other cool bots for the demo class would be ...
    G1 Springer
    G1 Impactor
    G1 Topspin
    G1 Twintwist
    G1 Roadbuster
    G1 Whirl
    I think pretty much any wrecker could fit the demolition class, but Ultra Magnus being Tactician, and Arcee being Warrior, fits those characters very well!!
    The Autobot Wreckers are an awesome group and they would bring a lot of action into the fight! And they also have an awesome catch fraise ....
    Wreck and Rule!!!

I would LOVE Springer! Be great to get the whole cast together from the original 1986 movie :)
    Hive crystal gave me Bee.... Lol
    ch82fg7waz9r.png

I got a 2* Optimus Prime dupe... I’m never going to get him lol... :'(

Of all the 3 stars I get...
    n9597cq78v3r.png
    It has to be possibly the worst one in the game.

Oh my days... rest well friend.

G1 Springer would be a very interesting addition. I never also thought of Warpath. Another tank would be interesting.
  • Options

o6zm7l56w127.png

Oh damn, Cyclonus? That's gonna be really interesting after Wheeljack. I'm still kinda waiting for another Autobot Demolisher bot.

Yeah, wished he was a Warrior instead of a Tactician though. Suits him more!
    @Warrior2410
    @Bumblebee

•Thundercracker would possibly be good for Tech, since most incarnations depict him as a scientist.
    •I would say G1 Inferno should be a Tech because, even though his name was Inferno, he ironically put out fires instead of starting them. Beast Wars Inferno on the other hand, is the exact opposite of G1 Inferno.

Yeah, Inferno can also be a Tech. But given the lack of Demolitions, Inferno could accommodate.

Yes I think Inferno should be demolition, because he is one of the original wreckers!
    G1 Springer
    G1 Impactor
    G1 Topspin
    G1 Twintwist
    G1 Roadbuster
    G1 Whirl
    I think pretty much any wrecker could fit the demolition class, but Ultra Magnus being Tactician, and Arcee being Warrior, fits those characters very well!!
    The Autobot Wreckers are an awesome group and they would bring a lot of action into the fight! And they also have an awesome catch fraise ....
    Wreck and Rule!!!

I would LOVE Springer! Be great to get the whole cast together from the original 1986 movie :)
    ch82fg7waz9r.png

n9597cq78v3r.png

G1 Springer would be a very interesting addition. I never also thought of Warpath. Another tank would be interesting.

We desperately need another Demolitions. I’m surprised we’re not getting one for next month.
  • Options

o6zm7l56w127.png

@Warrior2410
    @Bumblebee

G1 Springer
    G1 Impactor
    G1 Topspin
    G1 Twintwist
    G1 Roadbuster
    G1 Whirl
    Wreck and Rule!!!

ch82fg7waz9r.png

n9597cq78v3r.png

We desperately need another Demolitions. I’m surprised we’re not getting one for next month.

As am I. I doubt we'll get one in the following month after Cyclonus. It'd be awesome for another G1 but I'd be ok if we got, say Bayformer Starscream or Crosshares. They'd be very interesting additions.
  • Options

o6zm7l56w127.png

@Warrior2410
    @Bumblebee

G1 Springer
    G1 Impactor
    G1 Topspin
    G1 Twintwist
    G1 Roadbuster
    G1 Whirl
    Wreck and Rule!!!

ch82fg7waz9r.png

n9597cq78v3r.png

As am I. I doubt we'll get one in the following month after Cyclonus. It'd be awesome for another G1 but I'd be ok if we got, say Bayformer Starscream or Crosshares. They'd be very interesting additions.

Crosshairs would be dope. But I wanna bet the next Cinematic bot we get will probably be Lockdown.

• Options
    I hope G1 Springer comes in some time !!!
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018

o6zm7l56w127.png

@Warrior2410
    @Bumblebee

G1 Springer
    G1 Impactor
    G1 Topspin
    G1 Twintwist
    G1 Roadbuster
    G1 Whirl
    Wreck and Rule!!!

ch82fg7waz9r.png

n9597cq78v3r.png

Crosshairs would be dope. But I wanna bet the next Cinematic bot we get will probably be Lockdown.

Jonson: dID soMeone SaY lOcKdOWn?
  • Options

o6zm7l56w127.png

@Warrior2410
    @Bumblebee

G1 Springer
    G1 Impactor
    G1 Topspin
    G1 Twintwist
    G1 Roadbuster
    G1 Whirl
    Wreck and Rule!!!

ch82fg7waz9r.png

n9597cq78v3r.png

Jonson: dID soMeone SaY lOcKdOWn?

b4z60jf5ikg4.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2018

o6zm7l56w127.png

@Warrior2410
    @Bumblebee

G1 Springer
    G1 Impactor
    G1 Topspin
    G1 Twintwist
    G1 Roadbuster
    G1 Whirl
    Wreck and Rule!!!

ch82fg7waz9r.png

n9597cq78v3r.png

I would say Bayformers Starscream is a Warrior, with that saw blade and all. Plus, explosives were never friendly to him (they literally "blew his mind" in Dark of the Moon). But I can understand Crosshairs as a Demolition. Poor Ironhide is all by himself in the Demolitions, there's not another Autobot, hell, there''s not even another hero in the Demos (by any other heroes, I'm referring to the Maximals). A heroic Demolitions would be great.
  • Options

o6zm7l56w127.png

@Warrior2410
    @Bumblebee

G1 Springer
    G1 Impactor
    G1 Topspin
    G1 Twintwist
    G1 Roadbuster
    G1 Whirl
    Wreck and Rule!!!

ch82fg7waz9r.png

n9597cq78v3r.png

I would say Bayformers Starscream is a Warrior, with that saw blade and all. Plus, explosives were never friendly to him (they literally "blew his mind" in Dark of the Moon). But I can understand Crosshairs as a Demolition. Poor Ironhide is all by himself in the Demolitions, there's not another Autobot, hell, there''s not even another hero in the Demos (by any other heroes, I'm referring to the Maximals). A heroic Demolitions would be great.

Rattrap would be perfect for Demolitions.
    kg52dzrgb4wu.jpeg
  • Options
    edited August 2018

o6zm7l56w127.png

@Warrior2410
    @Bumblebee

G1 Springer
    G1 Impactor
    G1 Topspin
    G1 Twintwist
    G1 Roadbuster
    G1 Whirl
    Wreck and Rule!!!

ch82fg7waz9r.png

n9597cq78v3r.png

Rattrap would be perfect for Demolitions.
    kg52dzrgb4wu.jpeg

Rattrap would be awesome for Demolitions. It would be cool if the first 5 (4 if you exclude Dinobot) Maximals were different classes. Plus if he was a Demo he would have an advantage over Dinobot. Dinobot wouldn't like that one bit.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    jonson wrote: »
    This car Decepticon?
    wu6950wqz0o8.jpeg
    is that knockout?

Nope. Shatter
  • Options
    So I’m certain we’re getting The Fallen,
    But can we also see Movie Ratchet, Movie Starscream, the rest of the G1 Dinobots, G1 Hot Rod, Tarn? But most importantly, we NEED to have LOCKDOWN
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    So I’m certain we’re getting The Fallen,
    But can we also see Movie Ratchet, Movie Starscream, the rest of the G1 Dinobots, G1 Hot Rod, Tarn? But most importantly, we NEED to have LOCKDOWN

•We're gonna get the Fallen (or Megatronous), but I'm not even sure if he's playable.
    •Movie Ratchet's chances of being in the game are slim, but we need a movie Tech bot eventually.
    •DoritoScream is also slim, but being a Starscream can give him more of a chance than Ratchet.
    •Dinobots would be awesome!
    •Hot Rod needs to get out of the way.
    •Tarn would be perfect. He was an awesome character in the IDW Comics.
    •Lockdown has to be in the game. He was my favorite villain in the Bay formers Movies.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    On October, Kabam should release a Halloween/Horror themed bot. There are some bots in the Transformers Mythos that fit this theme. Here are some:

G1 Pretenders: They all look like they're wearing Halloween costumes.

Beast Wars Tarantulas: Sure, there are a lot of Transformers that transform into spiders, but none of them are as twisted as Tarantulas. If he finds anything in his web, he would most likely take it back to his lab, disect it for study, then he would EAT THEIR REMAINS! He also eats Cybertronians too, (making him a cannibal) all for sadistic pleasure.

Beast Wars Rampage: Like Tarantulas, this guy is also a cannibal! Unlike Tarantulas, this guy was born in a lab, in an attempt to recreate Starscream's Immortal Spark. It worked.... but the process made Rampage, or his original name, Protoform X, have a strong hatred for life (think about it, if you wanna test if something is immortal, you would eventually have to perform fatal tests to see what it can survive). Protoform X was incarcerated in a small colony, but managed to escape and kill EVERY TRANSFORMER on there, except one. Protoform X has proven to be an unstoppable killing machine.

Dead End (Bayformers): This guy is basically a living vampire that's constantly falling apart and needs to take the parts of others to heal himself. This includes taking the parts of his fellow Decepticons. Oh, and he also crawls on all fours like a hellspawn.

Breakdown (Prime): Possibly the most unlikely, but Breakdown suffered a lot in Prime. He had his eye disected out, he was then killed, his body was used as life support system for a human host, then he was experimented on. One experiment, turned him into an energon sucking zombie that was powered by Dark Energon. And he zombified most of the Vehicon soliders as well.

Grunts: Zombie Transformers: These would make great limited grunts in the game. They would essentially be Sharkticons, but painted grey and with some chuncks of metal or limbs missing.

Tarn: He doesn't seem to fit the Horror theme too much, but he's still a horrifying enemy. Leader of the DJD, he hunts down any Decepticon traitors and kills them, brutally. His other power to attack with his voice makes him all the more terrifying.

Sunder: Take a look if you dare:
    pbw9liyy1uod.jpg
    I warned you...

So those were the Horror bots that I've suggseted. It'll be cool if Kabam had a Horror Inspired character for October, to explore a different part of the Transformers Universe.
  • Options
    SIDEWAYSSIDEWAYS Posts: 29
    crosshairs
    gb2tgc5z5ctx.png
    warrior class
  • Options
    Will AOE lockdown be added in the future?
    He is cool, really charming.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    SIDEWAYS wrote: »
    Will AOE lockdown be added in the future?
    He is cool, really charming.

Yes, and he’ll cost 10 dollars
  • Options
    He existed in the future list.
    g7pxa505fnvk.png
  • Options
    Conversely, what is a movie bot that is easy to make?
    I think the sideswipe is the best.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    IDW Rodimus design looks cooler

7cyw64q4c5ot.jpg

Hot Rod (G1) (Redux? Dun rememba)
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Autobot

Signature Ability: Rodimus Prime
    • Above 50% health: Hot Rod uses the power of the Matrix to gain godly powers, increasing his power rate on crit hits by 10~50% and crit rate by 10~35%
    • Below 50% health: The Matrix lights the darkest hour, increasing Hot Rod's evade chance by a flat 10% and allowing him to shrug off debuffs 20% faster

Passive: Agility
    • Hot Rod has a 0% chance to evade incoming attacks. This chance is increased by a flat 7.5% for each active crit rate buff on him
    • Gains 1~5% of max power on successful evades. Hot Rod cannot fill his 3rd bar of power by this effect

Passive: Taunt
    • Allowing Hot Rod to idle for 0.5 seconds after dodging back taunts the opponent, increasing their chance to use a dash attack and reducing their offensive ability accuracy on that attack by 100%

Intercepting the opponent's dash:
    • +100% crit damage and +50% power rate

Ranged Attacks:
    • Critical hits have a 100% chance to inflict burn, dealing 40~60% attack as heat damage over 10 seconds (Max: 3 stacks)
    • Gives the opponent 50% less power

Critical Melee Hits:
    • +25~35% crit damage against burning opponents
    • 50% chance to refresh the duration of all burn debuffs on the opponent

Special Attacks:
    • Gains a crit rate buff, increasing Hot Rod's crit rate by 5% for 8 seconds for each hit landed on a burning opponent

SP1: Stunt: "The brash and headstrong autobot strikes the opponent with style" (xd) (3 hits)
    • Gains a 10% crit rate buff for 12 seconds

SP2: Freestyle Kick: "Hot Rod unleashes 4 kicks followed by a blast from his failpipes" (5 hits)
    • Burns the opponent, dealing 40~60% attack over 10 seconds
    • If the opponent is already burning, Hot Rod has a 45% chance to stun them for 2.5 seconds

SP3: No Fear: "Hot Rod fears no opponent and is always ready for danger!" (8 hits)
    • Gains a permanent crit damage buff, increasing Hot Rod's crit damage by 75% (unstackable)
    • Ignores all defensive effects

Synergies:
    1. Out of the way, Hot Rod:
    • Hot Rod: Being responsible for Optimus Prime's death, Hot Rod provides Prime a +8% attack enemy synergy. Hot Rod gains nothing
    • Optimus Prime: still mad at Hot Rod, Prime gains that attack bonus mentioned above^
    • Megatron: now yells "FALL, FALL" every time he uses a basic ranged attack. Megatron's ranged combo enders now renew the duration of his debuffs. It can't get annoying, right?

2. Allies: Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Grimlock

3. Enemies: Cyclonus, Galvatron

Strong match-ups:
    • Sissy AIs: Hot Rod's taunt mechanic make them more aggressive
    • Motormaster: Being the aggressive DASHer he is, Hot Rod can use his fighting style against him, resulting in huge critical hits from his intercept attacks

Weak match-ups:
    • French Hot Rod, Drift: These guys' anti evade ability will help those who can't avoid his easily-dodge special attacks
    • Optimus Primal: Crit immunity, Beast Purification. The answer is always Primal
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Another synergy for Hot Rod:
    Possessed by Unicron
    • Hot Rod: Crit rate buffs last 20-25-50% longer
    • Rodimus Cron: uhhhh....
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Another synergy for Hot Rod:
    Possessed by Unicron
    • Hot Rod: Crit rate buffs last 20-25-50% longer
    • Rodimus Cron: uhhhh....

You can just write coming soon. It's what I do if I haven't made the character yet.
This discussion has been closed.