Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    2x8narsy81c0.jpg

Crosshairs (movie)
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    @ScarredArachnid333 ,why it felt, at first, to be inspired by ,Archangel? In MCOC

Feels more like Corvus Glave/Proxima Midnight

Yes, the Haiku Phases are supposed to be inspired by Proxima Midnight/Corvus Glaive. In Rid (2001), Sky-Byte always tried to make up a Haiku in the midst of battle, usually about what predicament he's in or to give him courage to fight the Autobots. Kinda of like how Proxima/Glaive have to complete a certain task while fighting the enemy. His Signature Ability is somewhat inspired by Mirage''s Signature, he gains additional Abilities that amplify his normal abilities after Special Attacks. Archangel''s Abilities aren't really in there (his abilities are over-powered), but you can say the signature in which Opponent's are less likely to activate buffs/debuffs, is inspired by Archangel.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited September 2018
    ti52vk20cwv0.jpg

Warpath
    Class: Demolition
    Faction: Autobot

Signature Ability: Cannon Upgrade
    • Warpath can now switch between his Munitions, including Thermal,
    + Sonic: Reduces the opponent's ability accuracy by 25~65% for 6 seconds
    + Cryogenic: Chills the opponent, dealing 50~80% attack over 8 seconds and preventing the opponent from becoming Unstoppable for 8 seconds
    + Acid: Deals 50~80% attack over 8 seconds and corroding 1 resistance buff every second

on his SP2&3 by dodging back and holding block for 1.75 seconds. Warpath still uses Thermal munitions on other attacks
    • Additionally, Warpath also gains 1 ranged damage buff upon switching between mumitions (you don't have to use em', just dodge back and hold block as many times as you can)

Ranged Attacks:
    • 75% chance to cause burn, dealing 60~80% attack as heat damage over 5 seconds.
    • -25% chance on basic ranged and heavy attacks
    • +15% chance on CLOSE-ranged attacks
    • +25% chance on special attacks

Melee Attacks:
    • 50% Resistance Piercing against burning opponents (includes resistance effects from mods)

Medium Combo Enders:
    • Does a close-RANGED attack.

Dashing Attacks:
    • Gains a ranged damage buff, increasing Warpath's ranged damage by 10% for 6 seconds (Max: 5 stacks) (Ranged damage buffs gained from switching munitions can't go over the 5 stack cap)
    • 10~30% block piercing against Debuffed opponents

SP1: BOOM!: "Warpath does an uppercut before firing an explosive shell"
    • 75+25% chance to inflict burn

SP2: KABOOM!: "Warpath throws a punch, followed by 3 explosive shells from his chest cannon"
    • 75+25% chance to inflict burn/activate his Sonic/Cryogenic/Acid munitions
    • Gains 2 ranged damage buffs

SP3: KABlAM!!!!: "They don't call him Warpath 'cause he's gentle"
    • Gains 4 ranged damage buffs
    • 75+25% chance to inflict burn/activate his Sonic/Cryogenic/Acid munitions on each ranged hit (4 hits)

Synergies:
    • Allies: Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Blaster
    • Enemies: Soundwave, Megatron, Starscream
    • Explosion Lovers w/ Ironhide: Burn debuffs last 20-40-50% longer
    • Loud Noises:
    + Blaster: Gains 1-2-3 extra Amp charges at the start of the fight
    + Warpath: Starts the fight with 1-2-3 Ranged damage buffs

Strong Match-ups:
    • Ultra Magnus, resistance mods: Warpath's resistance piercing is great against these
    • Starscream: His AI tends to block a lot. Thankfully, Warpath hits harder against debuffed opponents

Weak Match-ups:
    • Beast Wars bots, Tantrum, Grimlock: Their purification ability will ruin everything!
    • Blaster: Interference will slow down his explosive shells

Featured Crystal Names:
    • Regular: Loud-mouth Crystal
    • Featured: Munitions Expert Crystal

Arena Name: Heat of the Battlefield

Should I do a Bayformer next?
  • Options
    @Gunz0
    Warpath possibly works at Kabam, it's one of his favorite words. Jokes aside, I really like your Warpath, it utilizes the different amunition in his Sigmature and the way he gets his Ranged Buffs. Maybe you should decrease the chance of close-Ranged, but then, they would Burn after any Melee Combo. Also for Rodimus Cron, it says if Unicorn has fully possessed him, all Debuffs will last 100% longer. Each Debuffs lasts for 1 second, so does that mean they last for 2 seconds when fully possessed? Just a question, since that confused me. But for a Bayformer, maybe you can do, I don't know, DoritoScream or Jolt. If you wanna go ballsy though, do Devastator.
  • Options
    Elita One! She is one the first female AutoBot! She is a G1 female autobot! Supposedly she is the girlfriend of Optimus Prime! She leads a group of female known as: Elita One (including herself), Chromia, MoonRacer, Firestar, Greenlight and Lancer.
    She has a special power that can stop time for a short period of time. She used her power to save Optimus but it nearly killed her.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes Kabam add Elita one G1 !!!
  • Options
    I need some help on Tarantulas. He has an Ability where he can Absorb Blocked Attacks but I need to find out which option is better.

Option 1:
    -Blocking (Energy-Web Shield):
    •Blocking Ranged Attacks generates 3.5% of Max Power.
    •Blocking Melee Attacks Burns 4% of Opponent's Max Power.

Option 2:
    -Blocking (Energy-Web Shield):
    •For each Attack Tarantulas Blocks, he gains a Web Charge, which can be utilized in his Heavy Attacks.
    •Maximum number of Web Charges: 10

-Heavy Attacks:
    •If Tarantulas successfully lands a heavy Attack on the Opponent, all Charges are consumed and Each Charge Drains 4~6% of a Power Bar.
    •If Tarantulas Misses a Heavy Attack, all Charges are Consumed and Each Charge gives Tarantulas 2.5~4.5% of a Power Bar

Thanks for looking (if you looked). :)
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

ti52vk20cwv0.jpg

Warpath
    Class: Demolition
    Faction: Autobot

Signature Ability: Cannon Upgrade
    • Warpath can now switch between his Munitions, including Thermal,
    + Sonic: Reduces the opponent's ability accuracy by 25~65% for 6 seconds
    + Cryogenic: Chills the opponent, dealing 50~80% attack over 8 seconds and preventing the opponent from becoming Unstoppable for 8 seconds
    + Acid: Deals 50~80% attack over 8 seconds and corroding 1 resistance buff every second

on his SP2&3 by dodging back and holding block for 1.75 seconds. Warpath still uses Thermal munitions on other attacks
    • Additionally, Warpath also gains 1 ranged damage buff upon switching between mumitions (you don't have to use em', just dodge back and hold block as many times as you can)

Ranged Attacks:
    • 75% chance to cause burn, dealing 60~80% attack as heat damage over 5 seconds.
    • -25% chance on basic ranged and heavy attacks
    • +15% chance on CLOSE-ranged attacks
    • +25% chance on special attacks

Melee Attacks:
    • 50% Resistance Piercing against burning opponents (includes resistance effects from mods)

Medium Combo Enders:
    • Does a close-RANGED attack.

Dashing Attacks:
    • Gains a ranged damage buff, increasing Warpath's ranged damage by 10% for 6 seconds (Max: 5 stacks) (Ranged damage buffs gained from switching munitions can't go over the 5 stack cap)
    • 10~30% block piercing against Debuffed opponents

SP1: BOOM!: "Warpath does an uppercut before firing an explosive shell"
    • 75+25% chance to inflict burn

SP2: KABOOM!: "Warpath throws a punch, followed by 3 explosive shells from his chest cannon"
    • 75+25% chance to inflict burn/activate his Sonic/Cryogenic/Acid munitions
    • Gains 2 ranged damage buffs

SP3: KABlAM!!!!: "They don't call him Warpath 'cause he's gentle"
    • Gains 4 ranged damage buffs
    • 75+25% chance to inflict burn/activate his Sonic/Cryogenic/Acid munitions on each ranged hit (4 hits)

Synergies:
    • Allies: Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Blaster
    • Enemies: Soundwave, Megatron, Starscream
    • Explosion Lovers w/ Ironhide: Burn debuffs last 20-40-50% longer
    • Loud Noises:
    + Blaster: Gains 1-2-3 extra Amp charges at the start of the fight
    + Warpath: Starts the fight with 1-2-3 Ranged damage buffs

Strong Match-ups:
    • Ultra Magnus, resistance mods: Warpath's resistance piercing is great against these
    • Starscream: His AI tends to block a lot. Thankfully, Warpath hits harder against debuffed opponents

Weak Match-ups:
    • Beast Wars bots, Tantrum, Grimlock: Their purification ability will ruin everything!
    • Blaster: Interference will slow down his explosive shells

Featured Crystal Names:
    • Regular: Loud-mouth Crystal
    • Featured: Munitions Expert Crystal

Arena Name: Heat of the Battlefield

I love you
  • Options
    I definitely want G1 Skyfire,G1 Warpath,or G1 Springer as the next Demolition!!!
  • Options
    Maybe even a new warrior G1 Drift or G1 Star Saber !
  • Options
    @Gunz0
    Warpath possibly works at Kabam, it's one of his favorite words. Jokes aside, I really like your Warpath, it utilizes the different amunition in his Sigmature and the way he gets his Ranged Buffs. Maybe you should decrease the chance of close-Ranged, but then, they would Burn after any Melee Combo. Also for Rodimus Cron, it says if Unicorn has fully possessed him, all Debuffs will last 100% longer. Each Debuffs lasts for 1 second, so does that mean they last for 2 seconds when fully possessed? Just a question, since that confused me. But for a Bayformer, maybe you can do, I don't know, DoritoScream or Jolt. If you wanna go ballsy though, do Devastator.

Yup, all Uni-debuffs last for 2s when he's fully possessed
  • Options
    @Gunz0

Yup, all Uni-debuffs last for 2s when he's fully possessed

Oh OK. That just stumped me a bit, I thought it was intended to be longer. But that's actually balanced since every attack inflicts a Debuff. Nice work on Rodimus Cron.
  • Options
    I think there could be a certain few months where they release multiple triple changers, the only original ones to note are Springer, Astrotrain, and Blitzwing.
    uo1bgbef53j1.jpg
    k4dbbmhn1fwx.jpg
    zt7oxtq169xk.jpg

I think the main thing about triple changers is that there's a chance between both alt modes, both of which activate different buffs and debuffs.

For example, Springer's helicopter mode could launch a heavy projectile that has a chance to inflict a certain damaging debuff, while his car mode could grant him an attacking buff.

Astrotrain could be similar to Ramjet, but instead of granting Special Damage buffs, it grants melee buffs when in train mode because let's be honest here. What sane Autobot would stand in the way of a moving train? His rocket mode could be either be melee or projectile based. Whichever one fits him best is beyond me.

Blitzwing's tank mode could serve different ammo types. Perhaps like Hound's basic ranged attacks. For Blitzwing, he switches when he transforms into jet mode and changes alt modes when blocking.

Other's could include Mixmaster, ROTF Megatron, and Tracks. However, the first two are already in the game. Mixmaster's first special has one of his alts, and it'd be pretty hard to rework Megatron when he's already a pretty strong fighter. However, I don't know how Tracks would work. If someone has an idea, quote this and let me know.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    dr95yvu7fjos.jpg

Stinger
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Decepticon(?)

Signature Ability: Reformation 2.0
    • Stinger has a 5~15% chance to purify all and Shock and power based debuffs upon deforming and a 20~80% chance to repair 5% lost health and purify all Bleed effects (including buffs and passive effects) upon reforming

Passive: Transformium Body
    • Stinger's body is created from Transformium, allowing him to deform and reform easily

Dodging Back:
    • Stinger starts deforming for 2 seconds, ALL of opponent's attacks will miss during deformation
    • Gains 5% of a power bar if Stinger successfully dodges an attack

Using Dash Attacks after Deforming:
    • Stinger INSTANTLY reforms, dealing +55% crit damage
    • Drains 5% of the opponent's max power when struck

Basic Ranged Attacks:
    • 13~23% chance to inflict Attack Down for 4 seconds, reducing the opponent's attack rating by 40% (triggers through block)
    • Stinger's medium combo starter is a close-RANGED attack

Critical Hits:
    • 45% chance to passively stun opponents suffering from an Attack Down debuff for 0.9 seconds

Heavy Attacks:
    • Deforms, causing ALL attacks to miss
    • Reforms, dealing +65% crit damage

Special Attacks:
    • +25% crit damage when deforming (you better intercept!)
    • 70% chance to gain an evasion buff, increasing Stinger's chance to evade incoming attacks by 10~20% for 7 seconds

SP1: Plasma Stings: "Stinger shows how powerful his energy stings are"
    • 100% chance to Sting the opponent for 8 seconds, reducing their crit rate and power rate by 40%. Sting deals 20~40% of Stinger's attack as direct energy damage on expiry.

SP2: Honey of Death: "Stinger beats up the opponent relentlessly"
    • 100% chance to sting the opponent for 10 seconds
    • Becomes unblockable if the opponent has less than 1 power bar

SP3: Buzzy Blast: "Inspired by Bumblebee, but better in every way"
    • +100%(+125%) crit damage if Stinger is deforming
    • Inflicts a permanent Attack Down debuff

Synergies:
    • Sting like a Bee:
    Bumblebee (DOTM): +10-15-25% melee or ranged damage when either melee evade buff or ranged evade buff is active
    Stinger: Stung opponents suffer from a 30-40-50% defensive ability accuracy reduction
    • Enemies:
    MV1 Optimus Prime
    Drift
    Hound
    • Speed Chasers
    • Reckless Driving

Weak Match-ups:
    • Optimus Primal: It's always Primal!
    • Hot Rod, Drift: Anti-evade
    • Hound: His anti-miss ability defies physics

Strong Match-ups:
    • Prowl, Kickback, anyone with annoying special attacks to evade: His deformation will do the work for ya
    • Bots with multi-hit special attacks: Stinger will gain a ton of power from dodging those hits
    • Motormaster, Tantrum: They tend to dash a lot, so Stinger's crit damage while reforming will punish them for doing that

Featured Crystal Names:
    • Regular: Energy Sting Crystal
    • Elite: Red Bug Crystal

Arena Name: Clone of Bumblebee
  • Options
    I think there could be a certain few months where they release multiple triple changers, the only original ones to note are Springer, Astrotrain, and Blitzwing.
    uo1bgbef53j1.jpg
    k4dbbmhn1fwx.jpg
    zt7oxtq169xk.jpg

I think the main thing about triple changers is that there's a chance between both alt modes, both of which activate different buffs and debuffs.

For example, Springer's helicopter mode could launch a heavy projectile that has a chance to inflict a certain damaging debuff, while his car mode could grant him an attacking buff.

Astrotrain could be similar to Ramjet, but instead of granting Special Damage buffs, it grants melee buffs when in train mode because let's be honest here. What sane Autobot would stand in the way of a moving train? His rocket mode could be either be melee or projectile based. Whichever one fits him best is beyond me.

Blitzwing's tank mode could serve different ammo types. Perhaps like Hound's basic ranged attacks. For Blitzwing, he switches when he transforms into jet mode and changes alt modes when blocking.

Other's could include Mixmaster, ROTF Megatron, and Tracks. However, the first two are already in the game. Mixmaster's first special has one of his alts, and it'd be pretty hard to rework Megatron when he's already a pretty strong fighter. However, I don't know how Tracks would work. If someone has an idea, quote this and let me know.

I’d love to have these 3 guys!!!
  • Options
    uo1bgbef53j1.jpg
    k4dbbmhn1fwx.jpg
    zt7oxtq169xk.jpg

Pretty nice insight on how triple-changers should work. I have very little knowledge on Tracks, but by looking at his toy it's best for him to stick to the flying car mode, since that's just an upgraded mode, not an actual separate mode.
    But if there were Triple-Changer's here are the ones that should be added:
    •G1 Blitzwing (with some TFA inspired elements)
    •G1 Springer
    •G1 Astrotrain
    •G1 Octane
    •Shatter (from Bumblebee Movie)
    •Dropkick (from Bumblebee Movie)
    •Beast Wars Rampage
    •Dreadwing (is punishing)
    •Sandstorm
    •Sixshot?
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    BB Code Testing!
    I'm: [ul]
    [*]Best
    [*]Awesome
    [*]Cool
    [*]Brilliant
    [*]That's Enough!
    [/ul]
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hmm, it's not working
  • Options
    one more try:
    I'm gonna make a build of :
    • Optimus Prime (Beast Hunter)
    • Drag Strip
    • Powerglide
  • Options
    Yeeeesss! Squeezes the Rubber Ducky
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Okay, one more :smile:
    • Blahh blah blah
    • Blah Blah 1
    • blah blah 2
      blah blah 3
      Blah Blah Blah 3
    • I sincerely
      appologize for
      making this
      this thread
      into a
      BBCode practice ground
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Optimus Prime (Beast Hunter) : Demolitions

Abilities :
    • Special Buff
    • Resistance Debuff
    • Shocks

Passive :
      • +10% Passive Armor
      • Ultimate Armored Exterior provided by 'The Forge' provides Full Immunity to Armor Breaks and any Kind of Armor Penetration.

Ranged Attacks : Fires from In-Hand ShotGuns
      • 30% Chance to Shock for 18-26% Attack over 3 secs.

Blocking :
      • Blocking for 2 secs, Gains a +20-32% Special Buff for 8 secs Unstackable

Dash Forwards :
      • +25% Unblockable and Crit Chance.
      • Crit Hit inflicts a 15% Armor Break for 5 secs.

Heavy Attacks :Fires an EMP missile
      • 60% Chance to Shock for 24-36% Attack over 4 secs.
      • Crit Hit stuns for 2 secs.

Special Attack 1: Flying Tank
      • Prime charges a rocket burst and projects in air and does a Heavy Kick-Landing on Opponent
      - 100% Chance to Convert Each Attack buff into a -20% Attack Debuff and Each Resistance into a -12-18% Resistance debuff, for 7 secs.

Special Attack 2: Ionized Rain
      • Pulls out his Mini-Gun and shoots small 18 shots.
      • Switches his Hands into Swords and gives a Slash to Bleed for 50% Attack over 5 secs.
      - Each Shot with 30% Chance to Shock for 14-22% Attack over 4 secs.

Special Attack 3: On the Hunt
      • Pulls out minigun and shoots 12 shots.
      • Transforms and roll towards Opponent firing fours Missiles causing them to fall down and they stand up and are on knees.
      • Drive to near them and kicks them while the transforming jump; they fall down and lands on them.
      - Each Shot with 30% Chance to Shock for 14-22% Attack over 4 secs.
      - 50% Chance to Shock for 24-36% Attack over 4 secs on missile attacks
      - Inflicts a 18-30% Resistance Debuff for 7 secs.

Signature Ability : UnBreakable
      • 40-100% Resistance to Nullify or Buff Steal Abilities and Each time Opponent attempts to inflict Armor Break, Prime gets a Special Buff.
      • When falling below 40% Health once per fight, gains a +40% Armor Buff for 8 secs.
      Armor Break is not purified, it is just not inflicted. Whenever the Infliction is resisted, Special Buff activates which Stacks with his normal buff and is of same potent
    Synergies :
    - Power of Primes : Each Character gains unique ability when Any other prime is in team
    + Beast Hunter Prime: Shocks last 50% Longer.
    + Generations Prime: Armor Breaks last 50% Longer.
    + Cinematic Prime: Armors and Melee Buffs last 50% Longer.
  • Options
    I'm bored.
    I'll probably make moar ability sets for super powerful transformers/dimensional beings like the Quintessons, Violen Jiger, the Primes. Any suggestions? I ran out of ideas. Those characters may become the bosses of upcoming story/spotlight/special missions, I need someone badass, someone extremely powerful and actually relevent to the game's lore. Like a time traveler, a dimension traveler, etc.
  • Options
    Unicron easy pick, or Primus @Gunz0
  • Options
    Unicron easy pick, or Primus @Gunz0

Unicron's abilities are already in the game files
    Primus eh...uh... probably won't have a role in this game
  • Options
    nkp111se59oa.jpg
    hqkuk1ipt1wm.jpg
    auccc8pohawk.jpg
    добавьте Beachcomber класс Техник
    Smokescreen класс Воитель
    и Bluestreak класс Тактик
  • Options
    Blustreak Smokescreen and Beachcomber are awesome choices!!!
  • Options
    Oops Bluestreak I meant lol
  • Options
    RushRush Posts: 3
    Crosshair, mirage(bm),lockdawn
  • Options
    RushRush Posts: 3
    THare are haund and drift, pls i wont get cross to collection
This discussion has been closed.