Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Barricade1776Barricade1776 Posts: 71
    edited September 2018
    Jolt (Tech)
    s98a14rjm8fx.jpg
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    quick question for the people asking for bayformers, what do you expect them to do? most are on screen for less than 10 minutes if at all, and then proceed to die.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    quick question for the people asking for bayformers, what do you expect them to do? most are on screen for less than 10 minutes if at all, and then proceed to die.

They look kewl n awesom unliek g1 xD
  • Options
    At the very least kabam can make them a million times better that mikey Mike ever did.
  • Options
    Movie Mixmaster had no personality or something, only his sp1 is taken movie, rest is borrowed from G1 Mixy
  • Options
    Barricade1776Barricade1776 Posts: 71
    edited September 2018

Let me preface this by saying I'm more than happy to participate in the ever-present hate for the Bay movies, THEY ARE TRASH, seen in Transformers forums across the internet. But I can put my implicit bias against the movies on hold in order to share a FEW movie designs I feel would bring a level of uniqueness in animation and/or abilities that I think would help the longevity of this game. I believe Kabam could actually do these characters justice like they did with Mixmaster, not the greatest character we have or one anyone would've asked but they managed to bring life into a bot that was just background cannon fodder.
  • Options

Jazz444 wrote: »
    Blustreak Smokescreen and Beachcomber are awesome choices!!!
    согласен самые крутые автоботы
  • Options
    GochaBROGochaBRO Posts: 30
    edited September 2018
    Who want jazz from transformers 1elcklnd9npvn.jpg
    wn019ao8g8vu.gif

• Options
    ievouylv24kj.jpg

Movie Shockwave!
  • Options

Let me preface this by saying I'm more than happy to participate in the ever-present hate for the Bay movies, THEY ARE TRASH, seen in Transformers forums across the internet. But I can put my implicit bias against the movies on hold in order to share a FEW movie designs I feel would bring a level of uniqueness in animation and/or abilities that I think would help the longevity of this game. I believe Kabam could actually do these characters justice like they did with Mixmaster, not the greatest character we have or one anyone would've asked but they managed to bring life into a bot that was just background cannon fodder.

Good way to put it, it’s a shame what bay did to so many notable characters, reducing them to nothing. Even soundwave is forgettable, which is unbelievable considering his prominence is g1.

However I do recall reading that kabam will be focusing mostly on g1 in the future, which means we’re unlikely to see most of the recognisable(?) baybots, like crosshairs, jazz, shockwave etc. For quite a while.
  • Options
    However I do recall reading that kabam will be focusing mostly on g1 in the future, which means we’re unlikely to see most of the recognisable(?) baybots, like crosshairs, jazz, shockwave etc. For quite a while.

Which is smart, I spoke on the longevity of this game and G1 holding the majority is definitely a big factor in keeping this game going. If I had to make a list of my top 10 most wanted characters I'd think the top 7 would all be G1.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018

I grew up with Bayformers (yes, it's hard to believe that the Beast Wars Fanboi grew up with Bayformers, but I did), but that statement just shows that every character in Bayformers had potential. Alas, Bay or Hasbro just saw them as toy products with no personality. Most of the Bayformers in this game have a lot more personality than the ones in the movies! It just shows what the movies could have been...
    Although imo, I prefer Mixmaster''s Movie design over the G1 Mixmaster design. I think the G1 design is too basic and I really like the way that Bayformers Mixmaster uses his Kibble as shields. Just give him a little more color and then he won't look lifeless.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Tarantulas should be up in a few hours.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    w2alhhymru6d.jpg
    Credit: Weremole from Deviantart.

Tarantulas
    Class:Tech
    Faction: Predacon

Abilities:

-Passive:
    •This Bot's Transmetal exterior provides 15% Heat Resistance

-Blocking (Energy-Web Shield):
    •20% Block Proficiency
    •For each Ranged Attack Tarantulas Blocks, he gains a Permanent Web Charge, which can be utilized with other Abilities. (Max: 10)

-Web Charge Passive:
    •Each Web Charge provides +2.5% Power Rate
    (This doesn't effect other Power Gaining Abilities)
    •Tarantulas loses 2 Web Charges when struck by a Critical Hit.

-Combo Enders:
    Tarantulas finishes a Combo with a Saw Blade Attack.
    •Consumes 1 Web-Charge.
    •Whenever a Web Charge is consumed, Tarantulas consumes the Opponent, stealing Health based on 15% of Damage the Opponent took.

-Heavy Attacks:
    Tarantulas transforms into his spider cycle mode and runs over the Opponent (Melee Heavy)
    •If Tarantulas lands a hit on the Opponent, all Charges are consumed and Each Charge Drains 3.5~5% of a Power Bar.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Weird Swing
    Tarantulas swings a Web-line and slams both of his feet into the Opponent's face and bounces off the dazed Opponent. Upon landing, Tarantulas shoots the Opponent with his shoulder machine guns.
    •Places a Permanent Special Attack Debuff, reducing the Damage of Special Attacks by 15~30%. This Buff is consumed whenever the Opponent uses a Special Attack.
    •The Opponent can't generate any more Special Attack Buffs when this Debuff is active.
    •Tarantulas gains 1% of Max Power for each Web Charge he has. All Web Charges are comsumed.

SP2: Arachnoid Assault
    Tarantulas slashes at the Opponent with his Spider Limbs and proceeds to unleash 3 Arachnoids that explode once they make contact with the Opponent.
     •Spider Limb Slashes deal 10% Extra Melee Damage for Each Special Attack Buff on the Opponent.
    •Each Arachnoid has a Different Effect:
    ¤The First Arachnoid has a 100% Chance to inflict a Special Attack Debuff, reducing the Damage of Special Attacks by 20~40%
    ¤The Second Arachnoid has a 50% Chance to inflict Shock for 30~55% of Attack for 6 seconds.
     ¤The Third Arachnoid has a 25% chance to inflict Power Lock for 10 seconds.

SP3: Delicious Disection
    Tarantulas transforms into Spider-Cycle Mode and accelerates at the Opponent, knocking them off their feet. *Tarantulas attaches a Web-line across the Opponent's neck and resumes driving, the Opponent painfully trying to grasp free as they are dragged across the floor. But the Web keeps on draining the Opponent's energy making them weaker*. Tarantulas stops driving prematurely and transforms, the Opponent rolls to his feet due to the sudden stop. They look up and all they can see is Tarantulas holding his Saw Blade. Tarantulas proceeds to Saw into the Opponent, Energon splattering everywhere. After the Opponent is mangled, Tarantulas finally stops his disection, and licks the Energon off his fingers. Heh hehe ha ha ha!
    •The Energy Web across the Opponent's neck allows Tarantulas to Steal all the Power the Opponent gains when the Energy Web is on them*
    •After the Disection, all Web Charges are consumed and Each charge gives Tarantulas 1.5% of his Max Health.

Signature Ability: Complete Web
    Tarantulas always plots to make sure he can't become Scrap with his Webbing
    -When Tarantulas is Stunned
    •Each Web charge decreases the Duration of Stun by 1~6%

Synergies:

-Allies:
    All Predacon Faction Members
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction Members
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    Megatron (BW), Blackarachnia, Inferno (BW):

+12~30% Critical Damage

-Brain Drain:
    Shockwave
    : Shockwave generates 0.4~2% of a Power Bar per second based on the number of active Energy Charges on Shockwave

-Predacon Secret Police:
    •Tarantulas
    : All Arachnoids in his SP2 have 100% Ability Accuracy.
    Ravage: Stays Invisible for an extra 1.5 seconds

-Heralds of Unicron:
    •Tarantulas
    : Now generates up to 15 Web Charges
    Galvatron: Starts a fight fully charged with Dark Energy.
    Rodimus Cron (@Gunzo Build): When fully possessed, Debuff duration is increased by 150% instead of 100%
    Megatronous: Coming Soon or Never
    Cyclonus: Coming Soon

-Strong Match-Ups:
    Mixmaster: Tarantulas' Special Attacks allow him to specialize with enemies with Special Attack buffs, and Tarantulas will love to gather all of Mixmaster''s Ranged Attacks.
    Ramjet: Tarantulas' Signature Ability allows the Duration of Stun to Decrease, so if Ramjet pulls off an SP3, Tarantulas will just happily be unstunned first and Steal some health.
    Arcee: Arcee specializes on Ranged Attacks, which will Charge up Tarantulas, and Tarantulas Specializes in Melee Attacks more than he does Ranged Attacks, so Tarantulas will can Smack down a Heavy or do a Normal Combo.

-Weak Match-ups:
    Barricade: Tarantulas needs to absorb Ranged Attacks to get charges, but he might accidently get a Backfire Debuff from this corrupt cop.
    Kickback: Kickback''s Crits won't just nullify Tarantulas' Web Charges, he can Power Drain him too, ruining some of his Power Gain Abilites.
    Grindor: Tarantulas may gain and Drain Power, but Grindor''s Abilites allow him to hit harder under these conditions.
  • Options
    •Rodimus Cron (@Gunzo Build): When fully possessed, Debuff duration is increased by 150% instead of 100%.
    Thanks for promoting my ability set <3
  • Options
    y4bxk4rq2iff.jpg
    Razorclaw
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Decepticon

Signature Ability: Energon Lust
    • Bleeding opponents fuel Razorclaw's Energon Lust, increasing his critical rate by 40% and allow Razorclaw to gain 1.4~3.5% of his max power every second. This power ability gain stops when Razorclaw reaches 2 bars of power.

Patience:
    • Razorclaw's patience awards him with a critical damage buff that increases Razorclaw's next critical hit's damage by 110~150%. Razorclaw gains this buff every 10 seconds.

Hunting Skills:
    • Razorclaw never lets his prey escape. Razorclaw gains a Beast Accuracy buff, allowing him to ignore all evade effects while increasing his bleed debuff duration by 50~60% for 7 seconds when he successfully lands a critical hit.
    • This buff's duration is renewed when Razorclaw intercepts the opponent's dash attack after dodging it.

Medium Attacks:
    • Razorclaw's razor-sharp claws allow him to penetrate the opponent's block, inflicting critical hits and bleeds through their blocks
    • 17.5% chance to cause bleed, dealing 20~30% attack over 2 seconds (cannot be stacked)

Critical Hits:
    • 15% chance to stun per stack of bleed
    • Gains Beast Accuracy buffs (cannot be stacked)

SP1 Flame Breath: "Razorclaw unleashes a burst of flame through his mouth"
    • Inflicts burn, dealing 60% attack over 5 seconds

SP2: Sonic Sword: "Razorclaw's sonic sword is capable of shattering all types of metal"
    • This attack is unblockable
    • 80% chance per hit to cause bleed, dealing 63% attack over 9 seconds (3 hits)

SP3: Lion's Roar: "Razorclaw has waited for the perfect moment to strike"
    • +110~150% critical damage if Razorclaw's critical damage buff is active
    • Inflicts bleed, dealing 270% attack over 18 seconds

Synergies:
    • Beast Ancestors:
    All BW bots: Gain a Power Gain buff, generating 5-10-15% of a power bar over 0.5 seconds if successfully lands a heavy attack
    Razorclaw gets nothing lol
    • Hunt of the Predacons:
    Tantrum: Has a 40-60-80% chance to take no damage while dashing if Unstoppable is active
    Razorclaw: Repairs 5-10-15% of max health over 5 seconds after using SP3 if his Beast Accuracy buff is active upon SP3 usage
    • Allies: Megatron, Tantrum, Cyclonus
    • Enemies: Arcee, Ultra Magnus

Strong Matchups:
    • Evaders: Razorclaw's accuracy will ensure no annoying evaders will escape his attacks
    • Starscream: This coward likes to block a lot, but Razorclaw's critical and bleeds will punish him for that

Weak Matchups:
    • Optimus Primal: duh
    • Grindor: His criti rate buffs will prevent Razorclaw from dealing high crits

Featured Crystal Names
    • Regular: Hunter Crystal
    • Elite: Perfect Timing Crystal

Arena:
    • Patience of the Lion
  • Options
    @Gunz0 ,it's good,
    Although I would have made him a tact.
  • Options
    w2alhhymru6d.jpg
    Credit: Weremole from Deviantart.

Tarantulas
    Class:Tech
    Faction: Predacon

Abilities:

-Passive:
    •This Bot's Transmetal exterior provides 15% Heat Resistance

-Blocking (Energy-Web Shield):
    •20% Block Proficiency
    •For each Ranged Attack Tarantulas Blocks, he gains a Permanent Web Charge, which can be utilized with other Abilities. (Max: 10)

-Web Charge Passive:
    •Each Web Charge provides +2.5% Power Rate
    (This doesn't effect other Power Gaining Abilities)
    •Tarantulas loses 2 Web Charges when struck by a Critical Hit.

-Combo Enders:
    Tarantulas finishes a Combo with a Saw Blade Attack.
    •Consumes 1 Web-Charge.
    •Whenever a Web Charge is consumed, Tarantulas consumes the Opponent, stealing Health based on 15% of Damage the Opponent took.

-Heavy Attacks:
    Tarantulas transforms into his spider cycle mode and runs over the Opponent (Melee Heavy)
    •If Tarantulas lands a hit on the Opponent, all Charges are consumed and Each Charge Drains 3.5~5% of a Power Bar.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Weird Swing
    Tarantulas swings a Web-line and slams both of his feet into the Opponent's face and bounces off the dazed Opponent. Upon landing, Tarantulas shoots the Opponent with his shoulder machine guns.
    •Places a Permanent Special Attack Debuff, reducing the Damage of Special Attacks by 15~30%. This Buff is consumed whenever the Opponent uses a Special Attack.
    •The Opponent can't generate any more Special Attack Buffs when this Debuff is active.
    •Tarantulas gains 1% of Max Power for each Web Charge he has. All Web Charges are comsumed.

SP2: Arachnoid Assault
    Tarantulas slashes at the Opponent with his Spider Limbs and proceeds to unleash 3 Arachnoids that explode once they make contact with the Opponent.
     •Spider Limb Slashes deal 10% Extra Melee Damage for Each Special Attack Buff on the Opponent.
    •Each Arachnoid has a Different Effect:
    ¤The First Arachnoid has a 100% Chance to inflict a Special Attack Debuff, reducing the Damage of Special Attacks by 20~40%
    ¤The Second Arachnoid has a 50% Chance to inflict Shock for 30~55% of Attack for 6 seconds.
     ¤The Third Arachnoid has a 25% chance to inflict Power Lock for 10 seconds.

SP3: Delicious Disection
    Tarantulas transforms into Spider-Cycle Mode and accelerates at the Opponent, knocking them off their feet. *Tarantulas attaches a Web-line across the Opponent's neck and resumes driving, the Opponent painfully trying to grasp free as they are dragged across the floor. But the Web keeps on draining the Opponent's energy making them weaker*. Tarantulas stops driving prematurely and transforms, the Opponent rolls to his feet due to the sudden stop. They look up and all they can see is Tarantulas holding his Saw Blade. Tarantulas proceeds to Saw into the Opponent, Energon splattering everywhere. After the Opponent is mangled, Tarantulas finally stops his disection, and licks the Energon off his fingers. Heh hehe ha ha ha!
    •The Energy Web across the Opponent's neck allows Tarantulas to Steal all the Power the Opponent gains when the Energy Web is on them*
    •After the Disection, all Web Charges are consumed and Each charge gives Tarantulas 1.5% of his Max Health.

Signature Ability: Complete Web
    Tarantulas always plots to make sure he can't become Scrap with his Webbing
    -When Tarantulas is Stunned
    •Each Web charge decreases the Duration of Stun by 1~6%

Synergies:

-Allies:
    All Predacon Faction Members
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction Members
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    Megatron (BW), Blackarachnia, Inferno (BW):

+12~30% Critical Damage

-Brain Drain:
    Shockwave
    : Shockwave generates 0.4~2% of a Power Bar per second based on the number of active Energy Charges on Shockwave

-Predacon Secret Police:
    •Tarantulas
    : All Arachnoids in his SP2 have 100% Ability Accuracy.
    Ravage: Stays Invisible for an extra 1.5 seconds

-Heralds of Unicron:
    •Tarantulas
    : Now generates up to 15 Web Charges
    Galvatron: Starts a fight fully charged with Dark Energy.
    Rodimus Cron (@Gunzo Build): When fully possessed, Debuff duration is increased by 150% instead of 100%
    Megatronous: Coming Soon or Never
    Cyclonus: Coming Soon

-Strong Match-Ups:
    Mixmaster: Tarantulas' Special Attacks allow him to specialize with enemies with Special Attack buffs, and Tarantulas will love to gather all of Mixmaster''s Ranged Attacks.
    Ramjet: Tarantulas' Signature Ability allows the Duration of Stun to Decrease, so if Ramjet pulls off an SP3, Tarantulas will just happily be unstunned first and Steal some health.
    Arcee: Arcee specializes on Ranged Attacks, which will Charge up Tarantulas, and Tarantulas Specializes in Melee Attacks more than he does Ranged Attacks, so Tarantulas will can Smack down a Heavy or do a Normal Combo.

-Weak Match-ups:
    Barricade: Tarantulas needs to absorb Ranged Attacks to get charges, but he might accidently get a Backfire Debuff from this corrupt cop.
    Kickback: Kickback''s Crits won't just nullify Tarantulas' Web Charges, he can Power Drain him too, ruining some of his Power Gain Abilites.
    Grindor: Tarantulas may gain and Drain Power, but Grindor''s Abilites allow him to hit harder under these conditions.

Dude that special 3 is deadly!! And kind of gross at the same time!!
    But then again it kind of suits him!! Lol!!
  • Options
    He should probably have some kind of synergy with G1 Springer, because after all he did first create him as Ostaros, then he was rebuilt by prowl!
    They could have a synergy like creator vs. creation! Lol! I don’t know!!
    It could be that when they’re in the same squad they give each other a 10% attack rating on both regular and special attacks!!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    He should probably have some kind of synergy with G1 Springer, because after all he did first create him as Ostaros, then he was rebuilt by prowl!
    It could be that when they’re in the same squad they give each other a 10% attack rating on both regular and special attacks!!

I actually was considering doing something related to Sins of the Wreckers. I was thinking of putting Prowl on the Enemies Synergy and give Tarantulas a special synergy with Springer. The thing is, Tarantulas does have a lot of Synergies already (part of the Predacon Secret Police, he's a Herald of Unicron, etc.). But I might do I rework of him later this week and include some synergies. The main reason why I'm going to rework him is because I don't like the Signature I gave him.

Oh, and the SP3 was really fun to come up with. Nothing is weirder than a robot cannibal lol.
  • Options
    please kabam!

I am japanese.
    We need Movieverse ratchet!
    4n57eelnx42d.jpeg
    tech class
  • Options
    I love Movie!
  • Options
    DOTM Sideswipe warrior class
    MV1 Starscream brawler class
    TLK nitro zeus brawler class
    DOTM Sentinel Prime warrior class
  • Options
    Another jonson spotted?
  • Options
    ejakpcxw09p8.jpg

Deathsaurus
    Class: Demolition

Signature Ability: Conquerer
    • Deathsaurus' ambition to conquer the galaxy provides him 5~10% attack rating bonus on the next battle for each opponent he has defeated in the mission (Max: 5 opponents)

Passive:
    • This bot's exterior provides 5% armor rating

Melee Attacks:
    • +10~20% melee damage for each burn debuff on the opponent

Critical Hits:
    • Drains 1% of max power when the opponent is burning
    • Inflicts 1% of attack as instant burn damage on successful power burns

Blocking:
    • +20% block profficiency
    • 30% chance to shrug off the impact of the opponent's attack on well-timed blocks. This chance is increased by 15% for each active burn debuff on the opponent AKA unstoppable

Heavy Attacks:
    • Inflicts Burn, dealing 55% attack over 11 seconds (Max: 3 stacks)
    • 100% chance to evade ranged attacks
    • 45% chance to evade melee attacks

SP1: Smash and Slash: "Deathsaurus uses his weapons to knock down the opponent"
    • Each sword hit has a 50~60% chance to inflict bleed, dealing 35% attack over 5 seconds
    • First Use: Stuns the opponent for 3 seconds

SP2: Wind Blades: "Deathsaurus throws his energized wing-blades to cut the opponent into shreds"
    • First Use: Increases Special Damage by 20~40% for 40 seconds

SP3: Flame Burst: "Deathsaurus fries the opponent using his flame breath"
    • Inflicts 3 burn debuffs
    • Incinerates the opponent. Incinerate is a PASSIVE burn effect that deals no damage, but instead reduces the opponent's special damage resistance by 15~25% for each active burn debuff on them

Synergies:
    • Emperors of Destruction:
    Megatron (G1): Starts the battle with 1-3 Fusion charges
    Deathsaurus: Special Damage buff lasts 10-25-50% longer
    • Nemesis: Star Saber: +4-6-8% critical damage
    • Shield Masters: Mixmaster, Dimobot
    • Enemies: Wheeljack, Optimus Prime

Strong Match-ups:
    • Optimus Primal, Grindor: Deathsaurus' burn can easily melt through their heavy armor
    • Ultra Magnus: His resistance is useless against Deathsaurus' long burn effects

Weak Match-ups:
    • Grimlock, Tantrum: These 2 bots can purify Deathsaurus' burns, making most of his abilities useless
    • Hot Rod, Drift will prevent Deathsaurus from evading their attacks when performing a heavy attack

Featured Crystal Names:
    • Regular: Incineration Crystal
    • Elite: Planet Destroyer Crystal

Arena Name:
    • Kaiju Battleground
  • Options
    Kabam if you hear this message i would like i you add Bruticus in the game plz

diquqbivlav9.png
  • Options
    Also add jetfire plz
    wkghh907odoi.png
  • Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Also add jetfire plz
    wkghh907odoi.png

Your wish has been granted
  • Options
    DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    2z3a3os4gttx.jpg
    Alpha Trion
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Autobot

Signature Ability: Chronicler of Cybertron
    - Alpha Trion's knowledge and wisdom grant him the ability to adapt in tough situations. Alpha Trion has a 40~70% chance to purify 1~4 debuffs of any kind and recover 3~5% lost health per debuff purified upon filling a bar of power

Passive:
    - Alpha Trion's old Cybertronian exterior reduces all damage received by 10%

Passive: Wisdom of the Primes
    - Every 10 seconds, Alpha Trion gains a true damage buff, ignoring all ARMOR, RESISTANCE and UNSTOPPABLE effects (including buffs, duh) for 10 seconds
    - Alpha Trion passively gains a bar of power over 10 seconds while this buff is active

All Attacks:
    - 20% chance to nullify any buff. +15% chnace against Brawler opponents
    - Gains 1~5% max power per Armor, Attack (all attack, melee, ranged or special dmg), Crit damage or Evade buff nullified

Blocking:
    - 25% chance to nullify any of opponent's offensive buff upon physical contact. Example: Crit rate/damage, special dmg, ranged damage, etc

Heavy Attacks:
    - 100% chance to CANCEL the opponent's melee special attack

When knocked out:
    - Regenerates 5% health instantly
    - Gains an Invincible buff, preventing him from losing health for 5 seconds
    - Gains a Power gain buff, generating 50% power over 4 seconds

SP1:
    - Nullifies 2~5 buffs of any kind

SP2:
    - Deals 10% attack as additional damage for every buff on the opponent
    - Drains 20% of opponent's max power

SP3:
    - Gains 5 buffs he last nullified
    - Applies special attack block, preventing the opponent from activating their SP3 for 20 seconds

I got an idea. Why don’t you go work for kabam because this is so good. Can you make one for skywarp for me?
    g8v0a4c9a48k.jpg

SKYWARP
    Class: Scout

Signature Ability: Sneaky Prankster
    - Skywarp gains 5~15% chance to passively evade incoming attacks
    - Skywarp's crit rate and damage are increased by 20~45% as long as his evasion buffs are active

Passive: Teleportation
    - Teleportations prevent Skywarp from getting hit by any attacks (so SW can evade Hound's S2 and Scream's S1 by backstepping, or SW's heavy without needing to time it carefully, he would be able to survive when pinned against the wall)
    - Activates upon backstepping, sidestepping, evading or dashing forward
    - Teleporting to ESCAPE an attack grants him a crit damahe buff, increasing the next crit hit's damage by 100%. Can stack up to 3 buffs

Sidestepping, backstepping, evading:
    - 100% chance to teleport
    - Intercepting the opponent after backstepping: This attack has 50% crit chance

Dashing forward:
    - 90% chance to teleport

Ranged attacks:
    - Skywarp's null-ray has +40% crit rate and 60% block penetration
    - 100% chance to nullify the opponent's shield, this effect triggers through the opponent's block

Heavy attacks:
    - 100% chance to burn the opponent, dealing 25% attack as heat damage over 2 seconds

Special attacks:
    - +25% crit rate
    - 100% chance to gain an evade buff, increasing Skywarp's evasion chance by a flat 30~40% chance for 6 seconds

SP1: Skywarp teleports backwards and fires a missile
    - Teleports once, will always gain a crit damage buff
    - The missle has a 80% chance to become unblockable. This attack deals 40% of attack as instant burn damage

SP2: Skywarp kicks the opponent, then fly backwards, zapping the opponent with his null-rays
    - Nullifies 3 random buffs
    - Inflicts shock, dealing 75% attack as energy damage over 3 seconds. This shock lasts 1s longer for each buff nullified

SP3: Skywarp teleports randomly and strikes the foe where they can't see him
    - Gains 10 crit damage buffs, each increasing the damahe of the next crit hit by 60%

Synergies: Seeker Trio
    - Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker: Each null-ray attack has a 5~10% chance to become unblockable

Do you think you may be able to come up with one for Movie-verse Sideswipe..?
    Also i think him being a warrior class would fit him the best, due to his agility, hard amd precise hits, and with the blade he has bleed buff would fit the character nicely
  • Options

I actually was considering doing something related to Sins of the Wreckers. I was thinking of putting Prowl on the Enemies Synergy and give Tarantulas a special synergy with Springer. The thing is, Tarantulas does have a lot of Synergies already (part of the Predacon Secret Police, he's a Herald of Unicron, etc.). But I might do I rework of him later this week and include some synergies. The main reason why I'm going to rework him is because I don't like the Signature I gave him.

Oh, and the SP3 was really fun to come up with. Nothing is weirder than a robot cannibal lol.

Lol! Ok, I’ll be looking forward to seeing your rework then!!
This discussion has been closed.