Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What's Coming up in June and July

Comments

• Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Commanders!

Today, we want to give you all a glimpse into what’s to come in the next couple months in Transformers: Forged to Fight!

This sneak-peek is an early look at our plans for this Summer. That means that some things might change, have to be moved out, or may not occur. You’ll get more details as we move closer to launching this content.

June brings the Reforged “Code of a Hero” Spotlight Mission, but that’s not all! Stay tuned later this month for a new Mini-Spotlight, where a certain Dinobot travels back in time to attempt to “correct” the timeline!

Before the month of June is out, we’ll be introducing a new Class Based Event! This week long event will give you a chance to score Class Specific Rank Up materials to power up your bots!

July breaks free of the fragmented timeline with a brand new Spotlight Mission! Our first new Spotlight mission of the year brings a new Foe to the fight! Dark Energy pulses within his sinister spark, but hides behind a familiar face…

This new enemy will be our next Bot release. Like Thundercracker, we’ll be releasing a bot with all new Abilities that will have a special method of release and won’t be available for Bot chips!

That’s it for now Commanders! More news on each of these items as we get closer to their release!

Might some T4 Class materials make an appearance during the Class Event?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    JKL wrote: »
    This is great news! Excited for the coming months.

One question about the current bot chips. Will there still be other bots available for bot chips in the coming months and foreseeable future? Seeing as how the new bot with the new spotlight can't be purchased with bot chips, I assume he's only available through crystals (most likely) or return to featured bot chips (seems unlikely given we moved away from that for good reasons).

Just want to know if we should be spending all our current bot chips.

I believe whats gonna happen is youll eventually be able to purchas new bots from bot chips later after thier special events like maybe thundercracker will be in the store in a few months and then later on they get added to the basic pool. Just my theory tho
  • Options
    TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55
    Here comes the hype train choo choo
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @Kabam Vydious is he going to have the same animations as an existing bot?
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    @Kabam Vydious is he going to have the same animations as an existing bot?

Wait for at least 1 month to get that answer
    It's way too early to know that, especially since we don't even know which bot it is
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Wait, what if this new bot is dinobot 2. It fits all the clues including time travel and a new foes with a dark spark and a familiar face.
  • Options
    Looks like generic chips will not be changed into featured bot chips.Is that it.
  • Options
    RC23842RC23842 Posts: 7
    Flipping Awesome Sauce on a stick!!! This is great news!
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious
    1- if you’re planning to add t4c for the special event would you please consider classless fragments instead specific class essence?
    2- if the new bot will be available via arena would you run it during the chips week?
    3- if the new bot will be a re-skinned would you consider someone other than Nemesis Prime? The similarity between him and mv1 aren’t the same between Starscream & Thundercracker.
    r42lt6a9nyqv.jpeg
    ljmq92apm2y1.jpeg
  • Options
    I’m so excited for all of this thank you mods and kabam for sticking with a great game we all love! Can’t wait.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    3- if the new bot will be a re-skinned would you consider someone other than Nemesis Prime? The similarity between him and mv1 aren’t the same between Starscream & Thundercracker.
    Just so you know people are talking about this Nemesis Prime not the one from the movie.
    3a9oaz4p6n6h.png

I'm hoping (if it even is Nemesis Prime) that it's G1 too
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    That's just cool!
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm hoping for the G1 or armada nemesis prime
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    This is a clear reference to Beast Wars Megs. I mean, one of the highlight episodes of the show was him trying to kill OG Prime to prevent the Maximals from existing and "correcting" the timeline. It LITERALLY cannot be anyone else.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    This is a clear reference to Beast Wars Megs. I mean, one of the highlight episodes of the show was him trying to kill OG Prime to prevent the Maximals from existing and "correcting" the timeline. It LITERALLY cannot be anyone else.

I'd better see some Warpath eventually if it's BW Megs.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It's another reskin

Niiiiiiiceee
  • Options
    I hope it's one of galvatrons sweeps
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Our first new Spotlight mission of the year brings a new Foe to the fight! Dark Energy pulses within his sinister spark, but hides behind a familiar face…

This new enemy will be our next Bot release. Like Thundercracker, we’ll be releasing a bot with all new Abilities that will have a special method of release and won’t be available for Bot chips!

The new character sounds like Nemesis Prime.

"Hides behind a familiar face"
    Could be referring to hiding behind the face of Optimus Prime.

Either that or skywarp
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Our first new Spotlight mission of the year brings a new Foe to the fight! Dark Energy pulses within his sinister spark, but hides behind a familiar face…

The new character sounds like Nemesis Prime.

"Hides behind a familiar face"
    Could be referring to hiding behind the face of Optimus Prime.

Either that or skywarp

There's nothing "sinister" about our boi Kurt Wagner
  • Options
    Just so you know people are talking about this Nemesis Prime not the one from the movie.
    3a9oaz4p6n6h.png
    Then we are screwed :'(
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    3a9oaz4p6n6h.png
    Then we are screwed :'(

Why? Because he's husky?
  • Options
    @Bi1b0Baggins no because reskining is possible in this case, not like the movie Nemesis as you know he has a different design compared to mv1.
  • Options
    @Bi1b0Baggins no because reskining is possible in this case, not like the movie Nemesis as you know he has a different design compared to mv1.
    If the new bot is Nemesis I hope it's more Blaster and less Thundercracker in terms of re-skinning.
  • Options
    NorthernLightRCNorthernLightRC Posts: 118
    edited June 2019
    Certainly sounds like an Optimus (could use MV1 or OG) reskin for Nemesis Prime. Could be awesome!!!

Got to thinking though, didn't we see what looked like another darker coloured Arcee on the announcement (original movie style) artwork a little while back? Could Nightbird be coming soon as a reskinned Arcee too?

Looking through the existing bots for any others, they could get away with reskinning Sideswipe as Red Alert, or possibly Sunstreaker or Breakdown, and obvs more seekers. Any others that spring to mind?
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Kabam may take the idea of Idle Heroes and introduce skins as different boosts to the receiving bot, then introduce skin upgrade. Simple way to make money.
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I'd better see some Warpath eventually if it's BW Megs.

We all pray so nightly
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Kabam may take the idea of Idle Heroes and introduce skins as different boosts to the receiving bot, then introduce skin upgrade. Simple way to make money.

Don't give them an ideas.
  • Options
    F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    My question is the bot chips we have now are they going to be Obsolete or we still going to be able to use them?