Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What's Coming up in June and July

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Piconia wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Can we pleeeeease have a hint on what the class based event will be? Is it a forge event or is it a rank-up/level up event? I'm dying to know whether I should upgrade my Tantrum now or wait for it

You do not upgrade Tantrum, Tantrum upgrades you.... Suddenly you feel power surging through your circuit board delivering more then can be stored. Analysis, and field modification of circuits can only lead to transformation into an unstoppable charge. At the point of impact the shockwave is so great that your target gets blown to smithereens making any nano repair impossible to initiate.... You feel invigorated when the screen reads Victory ... then you wake up and remember that you haven't upgraded Tantrum.

This. He’s a game changer once you can play him right.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Piconia wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Can we pleeeeease have a hint on what the class based event will be? Is it a forge event or is it a rank-up/level up event? I'm dying to know whether I should upgrade my Tantrum now or wait for it

You do not upgrade Tantrum, Tantrum upgrades you.... Suddenly you feel power surging through your circuit board delivering more then can be stored. Analysis, and field modification of circuits can only lead to transformation into an unstoppable charge. At the point of impact the shockwave is so great that your target gets blown to smithereens making any nano repair impossible to initiate.... You feel invigorated when the screen reads Victory ... then you wake up and remember that you haven't upgraded Tantrum.

We have the next William Shakespeare right here
  • Options
    Soooo, what if we were talking about the class-based event?
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    We could really use a super relic for 50 tickets or something, like a +8% to attack and health and 15% to gold and raid rewards. What am I gonna do with all the tickets building up?
  • Options
    BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Dark Energy, and the mention of Thundercracker have me thinking we’re finally getting G1 Scourge
  • Options
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Dark Energy, and the mention of Thundercracker have me thinking we’re finally getting G1 Scourge

Still think it's either Rod Cron or Nemesis Prime
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I guess that class event isn’t starting tomorrow.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Inb4 the Class-based event starts on June 31st. Oh wait.
  • Options
    StrawbelsStrawbels Posts: 21
    I was thinking it would be the next week as that would make it for the last week of current spotlight. As well as being the end of June when it starts. We did get an extra week this spotlight.
  • Options
    I thought it'd be once the Chrono-Vector mission ends
  • Options
    DeathkightDeathkight Posts: 39
    @Kabam Vydious when will the class-based event start.
  • Options
    Deathkight wrote: »

Once we get closer to it, we'll post something about it. :)
  • Options
    Deathkight wrote: »

Since there wasn't a post about it yesterday I'm assuming next Thursday instead
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Since there wasn't a post about it yesterday I'm assuming next Thursday instead

I guess it must be next week. The original post said before June is out which I assumed it meant started and ended in June. But I guess it’s just stars before the end of June and carries over into July.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    So is the arena hint for July in this week's arena event? So far, in the Combative Combo Team, in addition to this month's bots, I've seen Optimus Prime and Grimlock...
  • Options
    Edwardo76Edwardo76 Posts: 82
    edited June 2019
    Saw sideswipe a few times. Can anyone else confirm Grim? That’d be amazing.

Also... why OG prime again so soon?
  • Options
    I can confirm having seen OG, Grimlock, dinobot and sideswipe
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    In the arena the bots to award chips are
    Tantrum, Barricade, and Dinobot (their the featured bots anyway) lol
    G1 Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, and Grimlock have also been appearing
  • Options
    Looks like we're pretty much confirmed then. I am curious why OG Prime is making a reappearance so soon. Seems a bit...odd, but an excellent chance to grab him for those who didn't the first time around.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Looks like we're pretty much confirmed then. I am curious why OG Prime is making a reappearance so soon. Seems a bit...odd, but an excellent chance to grab him for those who didn't the first time around.

Makes me think if we will return to two bots again.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm patiently waiting for this class event. I have a ton of bots just sitting there waiting to be sacrificed to the forge...burning a hole in my pocket basically. It's been a while since I've had a bot team this big.
    As for Tantrum....I'm taking on high level 5*s with my 4/40 4* and winning. He's absolutely brutal.
    May spring for the purchase this month even though I don't run teams with his synergy.
    Doesn't really matter with him.
  • Options
    TruckXTruckX Posts: 20
    I hope its nemisis prime
  • Options
    TruckXTruckX Posts: 20
    Maybe they'll do it like thundercracker
  • Options
    TruckX wrote: »

I was under the impression that the new bot would be released along with a new spotlight for July, and that the class-based event coming at the end of the month was something separate entirely.

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Nightpath wrote: »
    TruckX wrote: »

I was under the impression that the new bot would be released along with a new spotlight for July, and that the class-based event coming at the end of the month was something separate entirely.

Correct
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Guys they also did say to not take this as gospel and it was just what they had planned. It will come when it comes...
  • Options
    Hmm..... looking at the 7-day alliance event rotation schedule, what do you want to bet that this upcoming class event is a 7-day alliance event? I hope it's not another raid week....