Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's Coming up in June and July

1234568»

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Since there's nothing today... Tomorrow?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

It will come out on July 4th
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Firecracker
  • Cyber_tronCyber_tron Posts: 52
    I think the new bot for spotlight will be Nemesis Prime. We have a leadership crystal on the 14th day of the month for a higher chance to get Optimus Prime, and we then get a free 4* MV1 towards the end of the month in the calendar. So I'm guessing that they are our clues

I meant the info prior to the event
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited July 2019
    Cyber_tron wrote: »
    I think the new bot for spotlight will be Nemesis Prime. We have a leadership crystal on the 14th day of the month for a higher chance to get Optimus Prime, and we then get a free 4* MV1 towards the end of the month in the calendar. So I'm guessing that they are our clues

If it is G1 Nemesis Prime I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Re-skin.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Well I'm disappointed Grimlock isn't in the lineup...I may have to spring on Megatron though just because
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Well I'm disappointed Grimlock isn't in the lineup...I may have to spring on Megatron though just because

@Kabam Vydious was crushed about it I’m sure
  • Refresh the main page, y'all. ;)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Nemesis prime. Called it lol
  • Cyber_tronCyber_tron Posts: 52
    Same, nailed it
    Aren't we all? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Commanders!

Today, we want to give you all a glimpse into what’s to come in the next couple months in Transformers: Forged to Fight!

This sneak-peek is an early look at our plans for this Summer. That means that some things might change, have to be moved out, or may not occur. You’ll get more details as we move closer to launching this content.

June brings the Reforged “Code of a Hero” Spotlight Mission, but that’s not all! Stay tuned later this month for a new Mini-Spotlight, where a certain Dinobot travels back in time to attempt to “correct” the timeline!

Before the month of June is out, we’ll be introducing a new Class Based Event! This week long event will give you a chance to score Class Specific Rank Up materials to power up your bots!

July breaks free of the fragmented timeline with a brand new Spotlight Mission! Our first new Spotlight mission of the year brings a new Foe to the fight! Dark Energy pulses within his sinister spark, but hides behind a familiar face…

This new enemy will be our next Bot release. Like Thundercracker, we’ll be releasing a bot with all new Abilities that will have a special method of release and won’t be available for Bot chips!

That’s it for now Commanders! More news on each of these items as we get closer to their release!

Might some T4 Class materials make an appearance during the Class Event?

6 months of nothing and then we. Get. A Reskin. Of star scream for the 2. Yr anniversary and now we get a Reskin of. Prime and we are. Supposed to be good? Nope I'm out ✌️
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Commanders!

Today, we want to give you all a glimpse into what’s to come in the next couple months in Transformers: Forged to Fight!

This sneak-peek is an early look at our plans for this Summer. That means that some things might change, have to be moved out, or may not occur. You’ll get more details as we move closer to launching this content.

June brings the Reforged “Code of a Hero” Spotlight Mission, but that’s not all! Stay tuned later this month for a new Mini-Spotlight, where a certain Dinobot travels back in time to attempt to “correct” the timeline!

Before the month of June is out, we’ll be introducing a new Class Based Event! This week long event will give you a chance to score Class Specific Rank Up materials to power up your bots!

July breaks free of the fragmented timeline with a brand new Spotlight Mission! Our first new Spotlight mission of the year brings a new Foe to the fight! Dark Energy pulses within his sinister spark, but hides behind a familiar face…

This new enemy will be our next Bot release. Like Thundercracker, we’ll be releasing a bot with all new Abilities that will have a special method of release and won’t be available for Bot chips!

That’s it for now Commanders! More news on each of these items as we get closer to their release!

6 months of nothing and then we. Get. A Reskin. Of star scream for the 2. Yr anniversary and now we get a Reskin of. Prime and we are. Supposed to be good? Nope I'm out ✌️

Wonder if this can be 'reskinned' to say thank you Kabam!
    edited July 2019
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Commanders!

We're picking up where we left off in Jetfire's spotlight and the titan plot has returned.
    I
    Love
    LORE

It's another reason to play if you're into that
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Commanders!

We're picking up where we left off in Jetfire's spotlight and the titan plot has returned.
    I
    Love
    LORE

It's another reason to play if you're into that

Agreed. I always enjoy reading the stories.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I enjoy the stories too
  • This month for those Bot Chips we're looking at:

• Jetfire
    • Megatron (G1)
    • Cheetor

b04.gif

I’m going for the cat! 🐆😁
    This month for those Bot Chips we're looking at:

• Jetfire
    • Megatron (G1)
    • Cheetor

b04.gif

I’m going for the cat! 🐆😁

Jetfire is the only bot out of those options I don't have so I'm definitely going for him.
    REALLY wish we got credit for bots we already have, especially since my 5* cheetor is duped twice already
  • Keys_SpideyKeys_Spidey Posts: 42
    edited July 2019
    We get credit for bots we have as long as they are rank 2 @BaRdYaAmN
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Same OG prime, but with a different name. Didn't even bother changing the class either. This game keeps getting worse.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Same OG prime, but with a different name. Didn't even bother changing the class either. This game keeps getting worse.

Well, he’ll have different abilities so that’s different enough for me. Though, yeah, maybe he should be a different class. But I admit I don’t follow the story lines outside the shows to know if tac fits him or not.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Well, he’ll have different abilities so that’s different enough for me. Though, yeah, maybe he should be a different class. But I admit I don’t follow the story lines outside the shows to know if tac fits him or not.

I expected him to be a Warrior. From some sources (Armada, TF Wiki), he seems to act like a mindless killing-machine that just likes to slash and tear through everything.

Heck, he went to the North Pole to kill Santa.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Heck, he went to the North Pole to kill Santa.

Damn, he evil.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

Incorrect. As I understand Nem is a clone. This makes transformer history consistency.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Great deal on the T4 Class Spark today, very much appreciated guys!! Got myself a Scout so Windblade is going up to rank 5, her bleeds are going to be insane!
  • Thanks for the T4 offer!

Can we have another one right now?
    Or tomorrow?
  • XaosPrimeXaosPrime Posts: 41
    Any chance of Mastery Cores going on sale again this month? I'm finally getting the hang of resetting Masteries and experimenting with different combinations, but those Gold Mastery Cores are out-of-this-world expensive. It'd be cool if we had a way to buy them once a month with Raid Chips or something other than Energon. Maybe Relic Tickets?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    XaosPrime wrote: »
    It'd be cool if we had a way to buy them once a month with Raid Chips or something other than Energon. Maybe Relic Tickets?

c2rkwwvhp4fa.png
    gvzawxw41b27.gif