Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's Coming up in June and July

Comments

• FarbofrabsFarbofrabs Posts: 17
    edited June 2019
    I was wondering, will we start to gain t4c essence when we sell t3c anytime soon?
    Im maxed out of most t3c types and lack the t2a and t4b dispite having maxed out t3a.
    If t2a is going to remain a bottleneck it would be nice to at least get something more than 20000 gold for a t3c considering they take quite a bit of work to earn.
    Think this is relevant considering the class event coming up.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Hmm..... looking at the 7-day alliance event rotation schedule, what do you want to bet that this upcoming class event is a 7-day alliance event? I hope it's not another raid week....

Please NO. Don't make this another alliance event.

There is already T4 class in the Bot Battle event which is Alliance based. Also in AM.

There should be a way to earn T4 class on your own. I hope this is what Kabam wants with the new event.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    So to clarify: I know we're getting a new bot spotlight in July. Will there also be featured 3/4/5* bots like there has been over the last few months? We're still missing quite a few that haven't been in rotation.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Hmm..... looking at the 7-day alliance event rotation schedule, what do you want to bet that this upcoming class event is a 7-day alliance event? I hope it's not another raid week....

Please NO. Don't make this another alliance event.

There is already T4 class in the Bot Battle event which is Alliance based. Also in AM.

There should be a way to earn T4 class on your own. I hope this is what Kabam wants with the new event.

I really really hope you're right. And also....was it ever said specifically that we would have the opportunity to earn t4c? I only recall the generic statement of "class specific materials" - which I hope would include t4c, but.......?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    So to clarify: I know we're getting a new bot spotlight in July. Will there also be featured 3/4/5* bots like there has been over the last few months? We're still missing quite a few that haven't been in rotation.

We've seen bots in the arena hints (sideswipe, grim, OG), though I suppose that doesn't mean anything for sure.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    DrShotgun wrote: »

I’m predicting we see the following:

Two Featured bots available through generic bot chips and/or purchased feature crystals. This will be normal Spotlight format.

One “new” bot (my guess is Nemesis Prime) which will be its own event like we had with TC.

I’m basing this off of previous events like April when TC was released.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    @Kabam Vydious it's about time you guys make an official announcement of the class event. Please
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Slayer wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious it's about time you guys make an official announcement of the class event. Please

Yeah, please tell us!
  • IDKIDK Posts: 14
    I know I'm late but interesting
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can we please have another hint on who this new foe may be?
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Based off the hint they already gave the the possibilities are as follows: toxitron, nemesis prime, shattered glass Optimus prime, or (this one isn’t as likely though still possible) Rodimus Unicronus.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    TruckX wrote: »
    Maybe they'll do it like thundercracker

I was under the impression that the new bot would be released along with a new spotlight for July, and that the class-based event coming at the end of the month was something separate entirely.

But this is correct.

Class Event. - June
    Bot/Spotlight. - July

Can we get a hint for the new spotlight mission?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

I was under the impression that the new bot would be released along with a new spotlight for July, and that the class-based event coming at the end of the month was something separate entirely.

But this is correct.

Class Event. - June
    Bot/Spotlight. - July

Either Tuesday or Wednesday is fine by me. If we're told now I won't be able to sleep.

New spotlight after all this time ✊ಥ╭╮ಥ
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Since optimus prime mv1 is the free bot this month im guessing nemesis prime is the featured new bot
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Since optimus prime mv1 is the free bot this month im guessing nemesis prime is the featured new bot

Any reason for this?
  • Gimme more Q bases !

w0yyp9vb7e50.jpg

How come I get more medals from a 3min fight one finger base than from a 5min fight 50k+ base ?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Any reason for this?

Because they told us the new bot hides behind a familiar face in this post on the very first announcement of it
  • I really want Crosshairs.
  • I have idea who it’s going to be the new bot
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

But this is correct.

Class Event. - June
    Bot/Spotlight. - July

Either Tuesday or Wednesday is fine by me. If we're told now I won't be able to sleep.

It's likely we could learn the identity of the new bot soon, even before the official spotlight mission announcement on Tuesday/Wednesday. As I recall, Kabam usually updates the roster list just before the announcement of the next bot (possible in conjunction with a version update) and the new bot is revealed during the roster update. We'll see if this theory holds up.
    edited July 2019
    Technobot wrote: »

But this is correct.

Class Event. - June
    Bot/Spotlight. - July

It's likely we could learn the identity of the new bot soon, even before the official spotlight mission announcement on Tuesday/Wednesday. As I recall, Kabam usually updates the roster list just before the announcement of the next bot (possible in conjunction with a version update) and the new bot is revealed during the roster update. We'll see if this theory holds up.

Did that happen with thundercracker though? Because I'm thinking they've decided not to do that for the sake of premature spoilers
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

But this is correct.

Class Event. - June
    Bot/Spotlight. - July

Did that happen with thundercracker though? Because I'm thinking they've decided not to do that for the sake of premature spoilers

It did happen with TC.
  • UnleashedUnleashed Posts: 9
    @Kabam Vydious Not to be pushy but fully excited to see what July has to offer! Any updates for content for July?
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

But this is correct.

Class Event. - June
    Bot/Spotlight. - July

It did happen with TC.

I didn't notice... Or it's been a while and I don't remember, it's one or the other
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Which bots are available next month? Wheeljack?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Mutantdoc wrote: »

sh23gjh9lwng.gif
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

My random guess is Wheeljack, Waspinator and Arcee
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 wrote: »

My random guess is Wheeljack, Waspinator and Arcee

That's extremely random
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

Mixdaddy , Grindor daddy and everyone's personal favourite Ultra freaking Magnus