Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    edited August 2019
    821lcrgiz1zr.jpeg

Name: Blot
    Faction: decepticon, terrorcon
    Class: demolitions

Signature: acidity, blots corrosive fluids inflict acid damage on a bot after three hits either given by blot or given to blot

Special one: “BLOT SQUISH”
    Blot jumps up and belly flops the opponent. Inflicts damage decrease for 10 seconds.

Special two: “BLOT MELT”
    Blot roundhouse punches the opponent, then fires off a blast from his acid cannon. Inflicts one acid debuff and guard break.

Special three: “BLOOOOTTTTTT”
    Blot rushes at the opponent, only to slip in his own oil. Then crashes into the opponent, inflicting guard break. Then transforms and shoots them into the sky with acid cannon. They fall into a crater of acid blot made when they were in the air.

Synergies:

“Brothers”- grants blip an armor boost of 30%

“Acid masters”- increases mixmaster and blots acid chance to 90%

“Special teams”- grants critical rate boost of 12% to grimlock, mixmaster, motormaster, kickback, and blip.

Just to clarify, here is blip.
    0kx16dxaelio.jpg
    On the left, behind the speech bubbles.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    821lcrgiz1zr.jpeg

Signature: acidity, blots corrosive fluids inflict acid damage on a bot after three hits either given by blot or given to blot

Blot jumps up and belly flops the opponent. Inflicts damage decrease for 10 seconds.

Blot roundhouse punches the opponent, then fires off a blast from his acid cannon. Inflicts one acid debuff and guard break.

Blot rushes at the opponent, only to slip in his own oil. Then crashes into the opponent, inflicting guard break. Then transforms and shoots them into the sky with acid cannon. They fall into a crater of acid blot made when they were in the air.

Synergies:

“Special teams”- grants critical rate boost of 12% to grimlock, mixmaster, motormaster, kickback, and blip.

0kx16dxaelio.jpg

No joke I planned on doing a version of Blot just because I had an idea for Acid Blood, where if he’s bleeding and you melee him you take damage equal to like 10% of that hit and get a stack of acid put on you. But I never did it because I couldn’t think of anything besides that to give him. I like yours though.
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    821lcrgiz1zr.jpeg

Synergies:

0kx16dxaelio.jpg

No joke I planned on doing a version of Blot just because I had an idea for Acid Blood, where if he’s bleeding and you melee him you take damage equal to like 10% of that hit and get a stack of acid put on you. But I never did it because I couldn’t think of anything besides that to give him. I like yours though.

Thank you. I’ve always liked blot. Though I still can’t figure out exactly what his alt mode is...
    821lcrgiz1zr.jpeg

Synergies:

0kx16dxaelio.jpg

Thank you. I’ve always liked blot. Though I still can’t figure out exactly what his alt mode is...

I wanna say it’s a troll? Or maybe an ogre. But hopefully we get more Beast cons soon. We have Kickback and Tantrum, let’s get a Terrorcon, a Seacon and one of the Monstructor Six next and finish the set.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    821lcrgiz1zr.jpeg

Synergies:

0kx16dxaelio.jpg

I wanna say it’s a troll? Or maybe an ogre. But hopefully we get more Beast cons soon. We have Kickback and Tantrum, let’s get a Terrorcon, a Seacon and one of the Monstructor Six next and finish the set.

Let's get the Leader of the Predacons! Yesss!
  • EthanEthan Posts: 6
    What about sentinel prime, he was the main villain of transformers dark of the moon.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Someone make an ability set for Divebomb pls
    Gunz0 wrote: »

DIVEBOMB(hopefully you’re talking about G1)

x41lh9ku7k29.jpeg

Class:Decepticon Faction:Warrior Low Health and Medium Damage Moveset:Divebomb is always armed with his sword in his right hand in robot mode, like Bludgeon and Motormaster. Light attacks-Divebomb slashes his opponent across the chest with his sword, gives a left haymaker to their face, a left jab to their chest, and thrusts his sword forward into their stomach. Medium attacks-Divebomb flies forward and does a 180’ spin around and diagonally slashes their chest with his sword, then ends with a low left shoulder. Ranged attacks-Divebomb takes out his rifle and fires off three shots. Heavy attack-Divebomb transforms to strike his opponent then flies away(it’d look like what Kickback and Rhinox do).

Bio:Divebomb is quite likely the happiest sadist you’ll ever meet. Sure, cons like Cutthroat and Snap Trap are murderous psychopaths, but the sheer joy Divebomb gains from eviscerating his foes is unique to him, and disturbing to others.

Signature:Choice Of Prey-Divebomb alters his techniques based on his opponent. Against ground characters, Divebombs light and medium attacks do 5%-15% more damage. Against aerial characters, Divebombs ranged and heavy attacks do 5%-15% more damage. Against beast characters, Divebombs Bleeds and Burns last 30%-70% longer.

Abilities:Bleed, Burn, Energize

Blade strikes have a 10% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 50%-70% of attack as physical damage over 7 seconds.

Energize-Whenever Divebomb misses a sword attack, he Energizes his Laser-Guided Sword for 5 seconds, gaining 100% anti-evade and a 30% chance sword strikes will inflict Burn, dealing 30%-50% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds. Energize is a status effect, and as such cannot be nullified or stolen. If Divebomb has an Energize effect active when he activates a special, it locks for the duration of the special, and it’s timer is refreshed when the special ends.

Special 1:Flying High-Up above the wild, Divebomb has met few equals. Divebomb transforms, lunges forward and strikes his enemy his his beak, loops around once, drops two bombs, then loops around again and lands. Beak strike has an 80% chance to Bleed, dealing 80% of attack as physical damage over 8 seconds. Each bomb has a 60% chance to Burn, dealing 60% of attack as energy damage over 6 seconds.

Special 2:Nature’s Way-Without prey to torment, Divebomb has been known to mentally weaken. Divebomb rapidly unleashes two overhead slashes to his opponent with his sword, then fires his rifle and fires off a shot. Each slash has a 60% chance to Bleed, dealing 60% of attack as physical damage over 3 seconds. Rifle shot has an 80% chance to Burn, dealing 80% of attack as energy damage over 4 seconds.

Special 3:The Ace In The Air-The thrill of the hunt is the greatest thrill Divebomb has ever known. Divebomb transforms and flies directly at his opponent, impaling their chest on his beak and flying onwards and upwards. While ascending, he blasts them five times each with his twin back cannons. To punctuate the attack, while him and his foe are in mid-air, he transforms while he spins around slashing them across their chest and shooting them point blank with his rifle, sending them crashing down to the ground. Sword slash has a 100% chance to Bleed, dealing 100% of attack as physical damage over 20 seconds. Rifle shot has a 100% chance to Burn, dealing 100% of attack as energy damage over 20 seconds.

Synergies
    -Predacons with Tantrum(Divebomb and Tantrum deal 5%-15%-25% more damage on their next hit after an attack misses)

-Beasts Of Burden with Tantrum, Kickback, Blot, Rippersnapper, Nautilator, Wildfly(Attacks while in beast mode deal 10%-30%-50% more damage)

-Superiority Complex with Starscream, Ramjet, Thundercracker(5%-10%-15% passive Attack increase against ground characters)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

x41lh9ku7k29.jpeg

Class:Decepticon Faction:Warrior Low Health and Medium Damage Moveset:Divebomb is always armed with his sword in his right hand in robot mode, like Bludgeon and Motormaster. Light attacks-Divebomb slashes his opponent across the chest with his sword, gives a left haymaker to their face, a left jab to their chest, and thrusts his sword forward into their stomach. Medium attacks-Divebomb flies forward and does a 180’ spin around and diagonally slashes their chest with his sword, then ends with a low left shoulder. Ranged attacks-Divebomb takes out his rifle and fires off three shots. Heavy attack-Divebomb transforms to strike his opponent then flies away(it’d look like what Kickback and Rhinox do).

Bio:Divebomb is quite likely the happiest sadist you’ll ever meet. Sure, cons like Cutthroat and Snap Trap are murderous psychopaths, but the sheer joy Divebomb gains from eviscerating his foes is unique to him, and disturbing to others.

Signature:Choice Of Prey-Divebomb alters his techniques based on his opponent. Against ground characters, Divebombs light and medium attacks do 5%-15% more damage. Against aerial characters, Divebombs ranged and heavy attacks do 5%-15% more damage. Against beast characters, Divebombs Bleeds and Burns last 30%-70% longer.

Blade strikes have a 10% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 50%-70% of attack as physical damage over 7 seconds.

Energize-Whenever Divebomb misses a sword attack, he Energizes his Laser-Guided Sword for 5 seconds, gaining 100% anti-evade and a 30% chance sword strikes will inflict Burn, dealing 30%-50% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds. Energize is a status effect, and as such cannot be nullified or stolen. If Divebomb has an Energize effect active when he activates a special, it locks for the duration of the special, and it’s timer is refreshed when the special ends.

Special 1:Flying High-Up above the wild, Divebomb has met few equals. Divebomb transforms, lunges forward and strikes his enemy his his beak, loops around once, drops two bombs, then loops around again and lands. Beak strike has an 80% chance to Bleed, dealing 80% of attack as physical damage over 8 seconds. Each bomb has a 60% chance to Burn, dealing 60% of attack as energy damage over 6 seconds.

Special 2:Nature’s Way-Without prey to torment, Divebomb has been known to mentally weaken. Divebomb rapidly unleashes two overhead slashes to his opponent with his sword, then fires his rifle and fires off a shot. Each slash has a 60% chance to Bleed, dealing 60% of attack as physical damage over 3 seconds. Rifle shot has an 80% chance to Burn, dealing 80% of attack as energy damage over 4 seconds.

Special 3:The Ace In The Air-The thrill of the hunt is the greatest thrill Divebomb has ever known. Divebomb transforms and flies directly at his opponent, impaling their chest on his beak and flying onwards and upwards. While ascending, he blasts them five times each with his twin back cannons. To punctuate the attack, while him and his foe are in mid-air, he transforms while he spins around slashing them across their chest and shooting them point blank with his rifle, sending them crashing down to the ground. Sword slash has a 100% chance to Bleed, dealing 100% of attack as physical damage over 20 seconds. Rifle shot has a 100% chance to Burn, dealing 100% of attack as energy damage over 20 seconds.

Synergies
    -Predacons with Tantrum(Divebomb and Tantrum deal 5%-15%-25% more damage on their next hit after an attack misses)

-Beasts Of Burden with Tantrum, Kickback, Blot, Rippersnapper, Nautilator, Wildfly(Attacks while in beast mode deal 10%-30%-50% more damage)

-Superiority Complex with Starscream, Ramjet, Thundercracker(5%-10%-15% passive Attack increase against ground characters)

Warrior is a class...not a faction
  • Brunt
    Full-Tilt
    Bombshell
    Sharpnel/Scrapnel

Mostly Brunt

Brunt (Transformers War For Cybertron Seige)
    Faction: Decepticon
    Class: Tactician or Brawler

Im too lazy to think of anything.

x41lh9ku7k29.jpeg

Synergies

You are the worst kind of person
  • Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 238
    edited August 2019

T rump is the worst kind of person.

Geek OCD doesn’t come close.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thanks man @BrickT1973
    q9ynudg3evkx.gif

x41lh9ku7k29.jpeg

Synergies

Indeed I am and I'm proud of it

x41lh9ku7k29.jpeg

Synergies

Wait that was you? The hell man, I thought you were cool

x41lh9ku7k29.jpeg

Synergies

Wait that was you? The hell man, I thought you were cool

Thanks? Lol
    orkh0c6s3dhb.jpg
    Astrotrain

Class: Demolitions

Faction: Decepticons

Astrotrain at the start of the battle has a 50% chance to get the train buff and a 50% chance to get the spaceship buff (he will get one of them)

Heavy: melee if astrotrain has the train buff and ranged if he has the spaceship buff

Astrotrain's heavy attack has a 25% chance to inflict armor break if he has the train buff

Astrotrain's heavy attack has a 25% chance to inflict shock if he has the spaceship buff

SP1: Getaway bot (train): Astrotrain Punches the opponent twice then kicks them in the chest
    33.3% chance to inflict armor break with each hit.
    If every hit inflicts armor break astrotrain gets the melee damage up buff for 10 seconds

SP1: Getaway bot (spaceship): Astrotrain shoots the opponent twice then shoots them again
    33.3% chance to inflict shock with each hit. If all hits inflict shock astrotrain gets the ranged damage up buff for 10 seconds

SP2: Land and sky (train): Astrotrain punches the opponent 4 times then uppercuts them
    10% chance to inflict armor break with each hit if no hits inflict armor break astrotrain gets the melee damage up buff for 10 seconds

SP2: land and sky (spaceship): astrotrain shoots the opponent 4 times then uses his thrusters to knock them back 10% chance to inflict shock with each hit if no hits inflict shock astrotrain gets the ranged damage up buff for 10 seconds

SP3: The Fighter (train): astrotrain kicks the opponent in the face 3 times and then transforms into a train and charges straight for the opponent all hits have a 25% chance to inflict armor break if only half of the hits inflict armor break astrotrain gets the melee damage up buff for 30 seconds

SP3: The gunslinger (spaceship) astrotrain shoots the opponent in the face 3 times and then transforms into a spaceship and shoots a heavy blast all hits have a 25% chance of inflicting shock if only half the hits inflict shock astrotrain gets the ranged damage up buffer 30 seconds

Signature ability: atomic flames: every hit in astrotrain's special attacks has a 5% chance to inflict burn for 5 seconds

Synergies:

Power of the skies: (jetfire) no buffs can be copied stolen or nullified

Power of the land (ironhide) 2% chance to copy steal or nullify enemy buffs when a heavy attack is used

Allies: (megatron shockwave soundwave) 4% increased armor

Enemies: (OGP Tact bee Ratchet) 4% increased damage
  • orkh0c6s3dhb.jpg
    Astrotrain

Class: Demolitions

Faction: Decepticons

Astrotrain at the start of the battle has a 50% chance to get the train buff and a 50% chance to get the spaceship buff (he will get one of them)

Heavy: melee if astrotrain has the train buff and ranged if he has the spaceship buff

Astrotrain's heavy attack has a 25% chance to inflict armor break if he has the train buff

Astrotrain's heavy attack has a 25% chance to inflict shock if he has the spaceship buff

SP1: Getaway bot (train): Astrotrain Punches the opponent twice then kicks them in the chest
    33.3% chance to inflict armor break with each hit.
    If every hit inflicts armor break astrotrain gets the melee damage up buff for 10 seconds

SP1: Getaway bot (spaceship): Astrotrain shoots the opponent twice then shoots them again
    33.3% chance to inflict shock with each hit. If all hits inflict shock astrotrain gets the ranged damage up buff for 10 seconds

SP2: Land and sky (train): Astrotrain punches the opponent 4 times then uppercuts them
    10% chance to inflict armor break with each hit if no hits inflict armor break astrotrain gets the melee damage up buff for 10 seconds

SP2: land and sky (spaceship): astrotrain shoots the opponent 4 times then uses his thrusters to knock them back 10% chance to inflict shock with each hit if no hits inflict shock astrotrain gets the ranged damage up buff for 10 seconds

SP3: The Fighter (train): astrotrain kicks the opponent in the face 3 times and then transforms into a train and charges straight for the opponent all hits have a 25% chance to inflict armor break if only half of the hits inflict armor break astrotrain gets the melee damage up buff for 30 seconds

SP3: The gunslinger (spaceship) astrotrain shoots the opponent in the face 3 times and then transforms into a spaceship and shoots a heavy blast all hits have a 25% chance of inflicting shock if only half the hits inflict shock astrotrain gets the ranged damage up buffer 30 seconds

Signature ability: atomic flames: every hit in astrotrain's special attacks has a 5% chance to inflict burn for 5 seconds

Synergies:

Power of the skies: (jetfire) no buffs can be copied stolen or nullified

Power of the land (ironhide) 2% chance to copy steal or nullify enemy buffs when a heavy attack is used

Allies: (megatron shockwave soundwave) 4% increased armor

Enemies: (OGP Tact bee Ratchet) 4% increased damage

Very nice he sounds fun
    wqs2qxgyd9pr.jpeg
    csrqmluhjblf.jpeg

Admit it. You know you want them in the game. No matter the cost.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    wqs2qxgyd9pr.jpeg
    csrqmluhjblf.jpeg

gggcgotoc93j.jpg
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    wqs2qxgyd9pr.jpeg
    csrqmluhjblf.jpeg

gggcgotoc93j.jpg

BUT WAIT, there’s more. If you add them now, you also receive, THIS:
    eby3zpz6u8l6.jpeg

It’s almost enough to make you speechless. 😱
    wqs2qxgyd9pr.jpeg
    csrqmluhjblf.jpeg

gggcgotoc93j.jpg

BUT WAIT, there’s more. If you add them now, you also receive, THIS:
    eby3zpz6u8l6.jpeg

It’s almost enough to make you speechless. 😱

How'd I know there'd be a mystery machine in there?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Ill take them all
    edited August 2019
    Finally felt like doing beastie Megatron so;

Beast Wars Megatron (original design)
    Tactician
    Predacon
    zv19m30hwrj9.gif

Bio : Inspired by the original Megatron, this one took his name and went on the same quest for power as his namesake. Now he wages the beast wars as leader of the Predacons for the bountiful energon on prehistoric Earth, millions of years in the past.

Abilities : Amour Break, Attack buff, Bleed
    50% chance to inflict bleed on critical hits for 80-120% of attack, last hit of a light or medium combo has 40% crit rate.

Signiture Ability : Beast Impulse :
    Heavy attacks
    Having a powerful T-rex as a beast form is versatile but the instincts may kick in and send Megatron on a rampage.
    20-60% chance to gain a Beast Impulse charge when using a heavy attack (double the chance if the heavy hits) each beast Impulse charge will increase Megatron's Defense and Melee damage by 10% per charge (10 Max). Upon reaching 10 Megatron will loose all Beast Impulse charges and go on a rampage becoming unstoppable for 9 seconds and increasing heavy damage by 200% and crit damage by 75% during this time.

Special 1 : Maw of the Apex (2 hits)
    "I never neglects personal hygiene, why my teeth are in such perfect condition to rip you apart, YES!"
    Animation : Jabs the opponent with his tail arm and while they're stunned from recoil gets CHOMPED!
    50-80% chance for each hit to inflict -40% amour break

Special 2 : Extinction Event (3 hits)
    "What?! You think a meteor caused that?"
    Animation : Blasts the opponent with the hunting rifle (from that one episode) and proceeds to go full auto with the T-rex cannon.
    60-70% chance for each hit to inflict -25% attack

Special 3 : T-rex Terrorising (5 hits)
    "Maximal, Autobot? They break just the same... Megatron, TERRORISE!!"
    Animation : Megatron embraces the nature of his beast form and rips the opponent appart, crushing them and breaking both body and spirit.
    100% chance for each hit to inflict a random debuff from his arsenal (Attack Debuff, Amour Break or Bleed) and increase Melee resistance by 80%.

Synergies :

Allies : Waspinator, Scorpinock and the other Predacons if they get added
    Enemies : all Maximals obviously
    Successor of Power :
    (Outgoing) ; G1 Megatron - Each fully powered heavy attack that hits will grant him 8% attack for the rest of the fight.
    (Incoming) ; BW Megatron - Heavy attacks can fuse debuffs now without limit
    Beast Wars : Primal - all Animal characters gain 8% attack and special damage while fighting Autobots and Decepticons, while granting 25% armour against beast war bots.

Note : tried to base him off of G1 Megatron without him being to similar in regards to abilities and playstyle, hope I succeed.
    Thanks for reading this mess of a report if you do 👍
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Tactician
    Predacon
    zv19m30hwrj9.gif

Bio : Inspired by the original Megatron, this one took his name and went on the same quest for power as his namesake. Now he wages the beast wars as leader of the Predacons for the bountiful energon on prehistoric Earth, millions of years in the past.

50% chance to inflict bleed on critical hits for 80-120% of attack, last hit of a light or medium combo has 40% crit rate.

Heavy attacks
    Having a powerful T-rex as a beast form is versatile but the instincts may kick in and send Megatron on a rampage.
    20-60% chance to gain a Beast Impulse charge when using a heavy attack (double the chance if the heavy hits) each beast Impulse charge will increase Megatron's Defense and Melee damage by 10% per charge (10 Max). Upon reaching 10 Megatron will loose all Beast Impulse charges and go on a rampage becoming unstoppable for 9 seconds and increasing heavy damage by 200% and crit damage by 75% during this time.

"I never neglects personal hygiene, why my teeth are in such perfect condition to rip you apart, YES!"
    Animation : Jabs the opponent with his tail arm and while they're stunned from recoil gets CHOMPED!

Animation : Blasts the opponent with the hunting rifle (from that one episode) and proceeds to go full auto with the T-rex cannon.

Animation : Megatron embraces the nature of his beast form and rips the opponent appart, crushing them and breaking both body and spirit.
    100% chance for each hit to inflict a random debuff from his arsenal (Attack Debuff, Amour Break or Bleed) and increase Melee resistance by 80%.

Synergies :

Successor of Power :
    (Outgoing) ; G1 Megatron - Each fully powered heavy attack that hits will grant him 8% attack for the rest of the fight.
    Beast Wars : Primal - all Animal characters gain 8% attack and special damage while fighting Autobots and Decepticons, while granting 25% armour against beast war bots.

Note : tried to base him off of G1 Megatron without him being to similar in regards to abilities and playstyle, hope I succeed.

I think it’s pretty great , although I’m not sure unlimited fuse debuffs would be allowed, especially as that’s OGmegas thing, and he’s doesn’t get to fuse more than 1.

The impulse counter is a great idea , yeeessssss!
    edited August 2019

Tactician
    Predacon
    zv19m30hwrj9.gif

Heavy attacks

Synergies :

Successor of Power :

I think it’s pretty great , although I’m not sure unlimited fuse debuffs would be allowed, especially as that’s OGmegas thing, and he’s doesn’t get to fuse more than 1.

The impulse counter is a great idea , yeeessssss!

How about 10% chance to fuse 1 debuff at a time then?
    edited August 2019
    0t66pwi0sd9s.jpg
    Gnaw

Class: Warrior

Faction: food

BIO: MOAR FOOD REQUIRED!

Heavy: melee 5% chance to inflict bleed for 5 seconds

Gnaw doesn't use robot mode ever

Special attacks:

SP1: Eat up: gnaw smacks the opponent with his mace tail then he chomps at them 40% chance to get the tasty buff for 12 seconds 50% chance to inflict bleed for 6 seconds
    the Tasty buff makes heavy attacks steal a small amount of health

SP2: Chomp chomp chomp: Gnaw claws at the opponent twice then chomps at them 3 times 40% chance to inflict bleed on each hit for 6 seconds 20% chance to get the Vampire teeth buff for 18 seconds
    Vampire teeth takes all health that the opponent gets and gives it to gnaw

SP3: sharky carnage: gnaw spins his mace tail at the opponent (4 hits) then rushes at them and takes a BIG chomp each hit has a 50% chance to inflict bleed for 3 seconds 20% chance to get the vampire teeth buff for 30 seconds 60% chance to get the tasty buff for 20 seconds 100% chance to get 5 Chomp charges that last until they are consumed
    chomp charges make the next critical hit steal 150% of the damage dealt as health (5 chomp charges means 5 crits steal health.)

Signature ability: Fangs of fury: every time gnaw does a critical hit he has a 20% chance to inflict bleed for 5 seconds every crit that doesn't inflict bleed makes the next bleed last longer by one second (up to 15 seconds)

Synergies:

FOOOOOOD!!!! (Mtn dew bot oreo bot and all other food bots) all buffs last 40% longer

Strong matchups:

Nanojack

Gnaw inflicts plenty of bleeds and the vampire teeth buff would make nanojack unable to heal so that gnaw can easily defeat him

0t66pwi0sd9s.jpg
    Gnaw

Special attacks:

SP1: Eat up: gnaw smacks the opponent with his mace tail then he chomps at them 40% chance to get the tasty buff for 12 seconds 50% chance to inflict bleed for 6 seconds

SP2: Chomp chomp chomp: Gnaw claws at the opponent twice then chomps at them 3 times 40% chance to inflict bleed on each hit for 6 seconds 20% chance to get the Vampire teeth buff for 18 seconds

SP3: sharky carnage: gnaw spins his mace tail at the opponent (4 hits) then rushes at them and takes a BIG chomp each hit has a 50% chance to inflict bleed for 3 seconds 20% chance to get the vampire teeth buff for 30 seconds 60% chance to get the tasty buff for 20 seconds 100% chance to get 5 Chomp charges that last until they are consumed
    chomp charges make the next critical hit steal 150% of the damage dealt as health (5 chomp charges means 5 crits steal health.)

Signature ability: Fangs of fury: every time gnaw does a critical hit he has a 20% chance to inflict bleed for 5 seconds every crit that doesn't inflict bleed makes the next bleed last longer by one second (up to 15 seconds)

Synergies:

FOOOOOOD!!!! (Mtn dew bot oreo bot and all other food bots) all buffs last 40% longer

Strong matchups:

Nanojack

Gnaw inflicts plenty of bleeds and the vampire teeth buff would make nanojack unable to heal so that gnaw can easily defeat him

Thank you for this. Gnaw needs some recognition.
    0t66pwi0sd9s.jpg
    Gnaw

Special attacks:

Synergies:

Strong matchups:

Nanojack

Thank you for this. Gnaw needs some recognition.

I agree! I've always loved gnaw...who doesn't love the only other being with the same faction?
  • Scarlett_KnightScarlett_Knight Posts: 74
    edited August 2019
    ad5a85dxpltq.jpg
    jg8ki0mqo3ij.jpg
    r0ab966wtt5a.png

Ironhide i would like to credit @bntyhntr3232 for helping me with this build

Faction: Autobot

Class: Demolition

Ironhide uses his hammer he has with his siege figure pictures are above

Health high

Defense high

Damage high

Speed low

Critical hit chance extremely low it is half of what normal bots have

Ranged attack finger guns liquid nitrogen blasts 100% to inflict the frozen debuff
    Frozen makes the opponents attacks 40% slower it lasts for 15 seconds

Light attacks: Ironhide swings his hammer at the opponents face then he hits their chest with a stabbing motion then hits thier legs with his hammer then kicks the opponent each hit has a 10% chance to inflict armor break stackable up to 5

Medium attacks: Ironhide does a hammer chest strike then he uppercuts each hit has a 15% chance to inflict armor break stackable up to 5

Heavy: melee 20% Chance to inflict armor break stackable up to 5 obviously

Special one frost strike Ironhide sticks his left hand out and shoots the opponent with liquid nitrogen 100% chance to inflict frozen followed up with a hammer strike

Special two ironhide's hammer transforms into a rocket launcher he shoots the opponent like in MV ironhide special 2 100% chance to inflict burn the he follows up with a hammer strike to the ground like UM special 1 the rocket launcher has a 100% chance to inflict burn

Special three ironhide transforms rams into the opponent then he transforms back shoots them with liquid nitrogen then he shoots them with his rocket launcher then he does a jumping hammer smash the liquid nitrogen has a 100% chance to inflict frozen the rocket launcher has a 100% chance to inflict burn the hammer smash has a 100% chance to inflict armor break

Signature ability How would you like a mouthful of liquid nitrogen: all liquid nitrogen attacks deal frostbite and the lower health the opponent is the more damage ironhide deals
    frostbite is burn but the opponents attacks are 10% weaker it lasts for 15 seconds

Synergies

#remembertheironhide movie ironhide g1 ironhide
    Both ironhides get a 10% max health increase and backfire immunity

Allies optimus prime ratchet jazz blaster

Enemies g1 megatron starscream soundwave shockwave