Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which five star to invest in?

Comments

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    But then again, opinions are like armpits, everyone has them (and they stink). So it's cool that you prefer a more underused bot like Megs over someone like friggin' Tronus.

Yeah most of my bots are underused XD I use Dinobot as my primary tact
  • Options
    And uhh...what is a dark burn?
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited June 2019

C'mon man 😂
  • Options
    JKL wrote: »

C'mon man 😂

I mean literally...I know what it is in the game but...what is it irl?
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited June 2019
    Galvatron duped
    And about demo megs...I don't have a specific reason why I like him so I'll just state a few

Often when I'm getting hit with a combo unstoppable triggers at the first hit and it's in effect at the last so I can immediately counterattack

When I get lots of impair charges and use a SP3 the damage is awesome

He is one of the only bots that has crazy powerful ranged attacks

And the reasons i think he is better than tronus

Tronus is only really used for base defense...with the robot resource...

Tronus has such a slow rate of power that it takes an eternity to use even a SP1

I find that tronus has a low damage output compared to Even Ratchet

Demo megs has a heavy attack booster which tronus is lacking

But I will admit that the relic of immortality is Freaking annoying to play against...but megatronus is a defense bot...not an attack bot so there is my arguement

But if it's for defense? Tronus takes the cake

And if it's offense DemoTron is better

Amazing..... Every word of what you just said was wrong.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Megatronus unduped

It's a special form of Burn debuff. It deals damage over time while playing a weird fart noise in the background.
    Megatronus' Dark Burn is different, although it doesn't last very long, its damage is pretty high (110% attack rating over 22 seconds)

C'mon man 😂

Now you know more. In real life, it's the gass that comes out of your butt when you eat too many beans.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Megatronus unduped
    But then again, opinions are like armpits, everyone has them (and they stink). So it's cool that you prefer a more underused bot like Megs over someone like friggin' Tronus.

d1behazbfrxg.png
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    This is still going on? 😂

@Bntyhntr3232_ you should just leave it for now. If you enjoy demo Megatron, then keep going with him. He suits your style of play, that's great. Fit is sometimes more important than just using a better bot. However, you do have to accept that the general consensus does think Tronus is levels better than Megs whether you like it or not. There's a reason for that too.

People were asking you to discuss and breakdown why you believe he's better but you never really did. Just threw out some random comments. You thought his unstoppable was useful, why is it useful? Expand on your thoughts.

Anyways, keep using demo Megs and make some videos. Videos are always strong arguments. Don't get so offended if someone wants to debate your opinion, listen to it, think about it and state a constructive counter argument.

I admire your patience.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

Dino was my very first 5* and he's still one of my favorites.
  • Options
    Galvatron duped
    Galv is awesome!
    Tronus is for wimps!
    😁
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Megatronus unduped
    Megatronus will take you further than any other bot in this game for sure
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Galvatron duped
    Galv is awesome!
    Tronus is for wimps!
    😁

The virgin Megatronus vs the chad galvatron
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

C'mon man 😂

Going to disagree with Manthro, demo mega does have his uses and hits really hard if used correctly.

However, Bnty, reading your comments you seem a bit inexperienced in bots usage. Tronus does take patience, but he is the best.

My suggestion is to play other bots and not put all your faith in one bot. If you are using mega for the purpose of his unstoppable, you need to take a step back and look at the bot descriptions.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    Galvatron duped
    Rocsolid wrote: »

C'mon man 😂

Going to disagree with Manthro, demo mega does have his uses and hits really hard if used correctly.

However, Bnty, reading your comments you seem a bit inexperienced in bots usage. Tronus does take patience, but he is the best.

My suggestion is to play other bots and not put all your faith in one bot. If you are using mega for the purpose of his unstoppable, you need to take a step back and look at the bot descriptions.

WHO DARES DISAGREE WITH MANTHRO!!??

Eh, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Even if it's wrong 😆
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    Rocsolid wrote: »

C'mon man 😂

WHO DARES DISAGREE WITH MANTHRO!!??

Eh, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Even if it's wrong 😆

I disagree!
  • Options
    PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Well, it’s done. Megatronus it is. When originally posting this I thought it would be Galvatron but I’ve been playing both bots more recently and like the gameplay of megatronus better. I like the idea of both though and in a team with Cyclonus, Tantram, and Shockwave.
    Thanks again.
  • Options
    IDKIDK Posts: 14
    Are you talking about the G1 Megatron or the movie Megatron
  • Options
    IDK wrote: »

Demolition megatron
  • Options
    Galvatron duped

Demolition megatron

Megatronus is better than demo megatron. Most people think so. Why do you say megatronus sucks when he clearly does not?
  • Options

Demolition megatron

Megatronus is better than demo megatron. Most people think so. Why do you say megatronus sucks when he clearly does not?

I just don't see what situation he is good for he has no good debuffs and his buffs are subpar (except for immortality)...I cant play well with bots that don't use debuffs
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997

Demolition megatron

I just don't see what situation he is good for he has no good debuffs and his buffs are subpar (except for immortality)...I cant play well with bots that don't use debuffs

I feel you're just trolling now 😒
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Demolition megatron

giphy.gif
  • Options

Demolition megatron

giphy.gif

You're saying he has a good debuff?
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Demolition megatron

giphy.gif

You're saying he has a good debuff?

Just saying that he doesn't need one. Look at his sig, his dark burn on heavy, his life steal, his relics, etc.
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Galvatron duped
    No one mentioning relic of obedience? That’s a debuff if anything. The ability to prevent buffs or debuffs is as much a debuff as the hot rods deceleration preventing evades
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    How long you’re playing the game? @Bntyhntr3232_
  • Options
    Galvatron duped
    NidRob wrote: »

Short enough that he doesn't know the true power of the megatronus side
  • Options
    NidRob wrote: »

17 months...and no I haven't looked at tronus...just used him a few times
  • Options
    And I don't care that megatronus is "better" I prefer demotron for my own reasons...