Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which five star to invest in?

124»

Comments

• Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    NidRob wrote: »
    How long you’re playing the game? @Bntyhntr3232_

17 months...and no I haven't looked at tronus...just used him a few times

Well buddy FYI most of the experienced guys or maybe all of them know that Tronus is the best bot in the game specially those who did hardcore AM. So your arguments against him are pointless.
    I most do all my fights in AM with him even with disadvantage classes.
    It’s up to you to like him or not, but that doesn’t change anything about his God tier.
    Better learn from top guns not arguing them.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Megatronus unduped
    Peas wrote: »
    Well, it’s done. Megatronus it is. When originally posting this I thought it would be Galvatron but I’ve been playing both bots more recently and like the gameplay of megatronus better. I like the idea of both though and in a team with Cyclonus, Tantram, and Shockwave.
    Thanks again.

Congrats bud I’m very happy for you once you get Megatronus to rank4 I’d start ranking Galvatron up then 👍
  • Options
    Galvatron duped
    And I don't care that megatronus is "better" I prefer demotron for my own reasons...

Your mind is clouded with that opinion. Demotron is eh, but he isn't a bad bot. But how do you say that he is better than tronus?
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2019
    And I don't care that megatronus is "better" I prefer demotron for my own reasons...

Your mind is clouded with that opinion. Demotron is eh, but he isn't a bad bot. But how do you say that he is better than tronus?

Maybe you can't read...I SAID IT WAS MY OPINION! I can't believe you have nothing better to do than ask the same question over and over
  • Options
    Galvatron duped

Maybe you can't read...I SAID IT WAS MY OPINION! I can't believe you have nothing better to do than ask the same question over and over

And i cannot believe you can't come to terms that megatronus>demotron. Sheesh. You have opinions, but you have to explain why you have that opinion and not just whine and complain. All i am saying is that support your claim with LOGICAL reason.
  • Options

And i cannot believe you can't come to terms that megatronus>demotron. Sheesh. You have opinions, but you have to explain why you have that opinion and not just whine and complain. All i am saying is that support your claim with LOGICAL reason.

It is a personal preference as I have said multiple times...

Welcome to transformers forged to fight! Where you can't have a unique opinion without the pros harassing you!
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited June 2019

Welcome to transformers forged to fight! Where you can't have a unique opinion without the pros harassing you!

The issue isn't your preference for Megs over Tronus. He fits your play style, great! No one has an issue with your own need to play him. The problem is you continue to bash Tronus yet admit to rarely playing with him. You have such a strong opinion he is not great but how can you give an honest opinion if you barely know how to play him? Just give that some thought.
  • Options
    JKL wrote: »

The issue isn't your preference for Megs over Tronus. He fits your play style, great! No one has an issue with your own need to play him. The problem is you continue to bash Tronus yet admit to rarely playing with him. You have such a strong opinion he is not great but how can you give an honest opinion if you barely know how to play him? Just give that some thought.

Good point