Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Till All Are Gone.

167891012»

Comments

• RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    The dificulty of this month master is way harder than the past months. Why is that? My opinion is that 3.1 is the hardest. A real money pit! Another example of Kabam taking advantage of us. Thank you kabam! Keep it up!
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Raduski wrote: »
    The dificulty of this month master is way harder than the past months. Why is that? My opinion is that 3.1 is the hardest. A real money pit! Another example of Kabam taking advantage of us. Thank you kabam! Keep it up!

This month is the easiest spotlight so far. Agreed on 3.1 is the hardest but to say that chapter is money pit is ridiculous.
  • DonApis wrote: »

This month is the easiest spotlight so far. Agreed on 3.1 is the hardest but to say that chapter is money pit is ridiculous.

Some find it hard , some find it easy.

Maybe some have more appropriate bots than others for the spotlight?

I know that I’m not a good enough player to explore Master with my current bots.

I think that when I eventually get to max out my 5* bots this will become possible , for me.

Sadly, I just can’t seem to ‘git gud ‘ enough as some players have. Never mind, it’s just a game and not a way of life.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    DonApis wrote: »

I wouldn’t say this one is the easiest by a long shot. On Master, the fight with MV1 is absurdly difficult in comparison to most other missions, and Nemesis Prime is pretty tough for anyone unlucky enough to not have Shockwave, Cheetor or a duped Megatron. Possibly, you can handle him with Starscream or Sideswipe, but that takes luck and talent. Better than MV1, who absolutely thrashes everyone. My team was all in good shape the whole fight up to him, and then he trounced everyone. Soundwave and Megatron did the best, Shockwave and Ramjet were killed almost immediately after the fight started, and Starscream only cleaned up the last bit of health he had thank to his Last Stand giving me enough buffs to Nullify. I like a good challenge, but the next spotlight shouldn’t have anything as hard as 3.1 was.
    I stand by my initial argument that 3.1 is way to dificult and does not fit the Master dificulty standard. I hear some have difficulties with Nemesis, others with MV1. Nemesis is piece of cake, Mv1 is tough but not impossible, but i am reffering to the hard line where enemy bots don’t respect basic game standards like get hit by range or heavys , or activating abilities that they don’t have, or blocking a sp after a combo, things that are not possible. Also tricks put in place to spice difficulty are autrageos, like freezing your bots, so they can’t move. Kabam please check if everything is ok with your programming. I think something is wrong there. If you look back this is not the first time when you screwed up...thank you!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Ugh.. Vydious are you and other mods also "gone" ?
    We need the news for august
    If its even a reforged spotlight a little news would be appreciated.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Nemesis is the hardest spotlight boss, ever.

Ok thanks for coming to my Ted Talk
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Nemesis is the hardest spotlight boss, ever.

Ok thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

Someone wrote that it all depends on the bots you take in the fight. I used Galv to take him to 20%, then demo Megatron to finish him(after he repaired). This strategy worked every time.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Slayer wrote: »
    Ugh.. Vydious are you and other mods also "gone" ?
    We need the news for august
    If its even a reforged spotlight a little news would be appreciated.

We'll probably get it between 6-7, Wednesday is news day after all
    I see there are some complains about what i just described above: see topic “Game is breaking the rules”
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    @Kabam Vydious time to unpin