Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Till All Are Gone.

Comments

• Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    @Kabam Miike why hasn’t till all is gone started yet?

Restart it. I've already made my first run. Fun stuff in the store also!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike why hasn’t till all is gone started yet?
    Please ensure that you've updated to the latest version of the Game! Check your App Store provider to see if the 8.1 Update is available to you.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I'm super disappointed. The PI has been upped, lazy decision you could have just made a new difficulty if you want things to be harder. And fun and interactive power flow mod makes it impossible to play.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Kitten wrote: »
    I'm super disappointed. The PI has been upped, lazy decision you could have just made a new difficulty if you want things to be harder. And fun and interactive power flow mod makes it impossible to play.

Has the kitten turned into a Cheetor! Haha. Now I cant wait to get sm smashed!
  • Options
    TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55
    Has anyone fought nemesis?

I fought Nemesis, I faced him in Expert.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Behind the scenes images from my alt
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

So ? Can't really see it, but I assume the moveset are exatly the same ?
  • Options
    Celt wrote: »
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

Yep
  • Options
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

Yep

Deep down, I really hoped for someting else, something more, not just a Thundercracker.2
    And I really believed it, this time

Guess hope, faith, loyalty, all those words doesn't mean anything nowadays

Have fun guys, wish you the best
  • Options
    I think nemesis is groovy
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

Yep

Deep down, I really hoped for someting else, something more, not just a Thundercracker.2

How many times are we going to tell you people that nemesis is the EXACT COPY of OG prime.
    It's really not that hard to understand.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    No event to get Nemisis Prime? I don’t want to just fight him...I wanted to get him...is there another event coming for his release?
    Not yet, but that doesn't mean you can't get him soon.

Why are you guys being so cryptic about this deal?
    We were told the spotlight started today, but no Intel report, no info on how to get him, took forever for an answer if we COULD get him...
    When will he be available? How will he be available?
    Coy isn't cute
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    No event to get Nemisis Prime? I don’t want to just fight him...I wanted to get him...is there another event coming for his release?
    Not yet, but that doesn't mean you can't get him soon.

Why are you guys being so cryptic about this deal?
    We were told the spotlight started today, but no Intel report, no info on how to get him, took forever for an answer if we COULD get him...
    When will he be available? How will he be available?
    Coy isn't cute

It's because they don't really care...it's absolutely horrible that they use old skillsets and I was content with it...but no Intel report just blows the deal...I am so sick and tired of this worthless BS...

Now whether i stay with this game is unclear...i made a promise to myself that I'd not quit till Transmetal Tarantulas came in...but i may just have to break that because of all this utter crap we've been fed...

Please hear us!!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

Yep

How many times are we going to tell you people that nemesis is the EXACT COPY of OG prime.

I'm not wasting my time explaining like a fourth time, why I don't litteraly care about them being a copy or not
    What I do care is them having the exact same moveset, animations and such
    Hell, aren't you the people who were screaming that Nemesis did got the wrong class because he's all savage, killing everybody and so, and yet he still have the same class as OG prime ?
    And what ? You are accepting the fact that NORMAL OG prime, who's much more thoughtful, loyal and have all those leader traits, getting the EXACT same animations as this killing machine ?
    Grow up guys, you can't understand what's a " character " need to have, to feel like one, to be alive, to just gives you the emotion that you are playing 2 complete different character EVEN THOUGH they have the exact same model.

You are too stubborn to understand this, because you're blinded by what Kabam gave you as a bone, and you saw this as a gold nugget.

I didn't want to be rude, but I'm tired of people like you, who can't understand my point, which I explained like a dozen times, either on this topic, other ones, or even by some other people.

Animation is everything, it can make you see 2 exact same character totally differently, just by their moveset. If you can't understand this, I can't help you.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

Yep

I'm not wasting my time explaining like a fourth time, why I don't litteraly care about them being a copy or not
    Hell, aren't you the people who were screaming that Nemesis did got the wrong class because he's all savage, killing everybody and so, and yet he still have the same class as OG prime ?
    And what ? You are accepting the fact that NORMAL OG prime, who's much more thoughtful, loyal and have all those leader traits, getting the EXACT same animations as this killing machine ?
    Grow up guys, you can't understand what's a " character " need to have, to feel like one, to be alive, to just gives you the emotion that you are playing 2 complete different character EVEN THOUGH they have the exact same model.

You are too stubborn to understand this, because you're blinded by what Kabam gave you as a bone, and you saw this as a gold nugget.

I didn't want to be rude, but I'm tired of people like you, who can't understand my point, which I explained like a dozen times, either on this topic, other ones, or even by some other people.

Animation is everything, it can make you see 2 exact same character totally differently, just by their moveset. If you can't understand this, I can't help you.

Guess what? Its kabams game they can do as they wish and i you dont like how a certain character is made then dont play.
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

Yep

Guess what? Its kabams game they can do as they wish and i you dont like how a certain character is made then dont play.

That's what I did actually, have no hard feelings against Kabam or anyone.

I did enjoy while it lasted, and that's it. But I just hope that people don't get blinded too long by these " new bot " that's all.
    If you're enjoying it, good for you.
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    While nemesis prime is brilliant in terms of design, he should have had his specials be unique and look different from og prime. Looks like another bot needs to have their profile on the forums
  • Options
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

Yep

I did enjoy while it lasted, and that's it. But I just hope that people don't get blinded too long by these " new bot " that's all.

Weve had a total of 2....2 so called reskins except that arent reskins. Reskins involve the exact same abilities wich thundercracker and nemesis prime dont have. People that cry and complain when we get zero new stuff for 3 month and when we finally get something new, new being somthing we did not have previously, they cry again. Its mind boggling.
  • Options
    While nemesis prime is brilliant in terms of design, he should have had his specials be unique and look different from og prime. Looks like another bot needs to have their profile on the forums

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE MEANS BY A RESKIN!!! we want the specials to be unique and the attacks to have a unique animation
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

Yep

Weve had a total of 2....2 so called reskins except that arent reskins. Reskins involve the exact same abilities wich thundercracker and nemesis prime dont have. People that cry and complain when we get zero new stuff for 3 month and when we finally get something new, new being somthing we did not have previously, they cry again. Its mind boggling.

You're digressing, but like thousand miles off of the principal problem here

Getting those kind of reskin isn't a problem itself ( even though we don't see the term " reskin " the same way, but we'll move on about this )
    But getting it 2 years after the release of the game, when actually we were used to get 1 " new bot " every month
    How are we supposed to see and understand this ?
    Personally, I would see this as a slap in my face, if I was a real fan of the game, which hopefully i'm not.

Kabam is doing it in reverse, and the fact that people are okay with this, is mind boggling

But again, if you're okay with this, great for you.

I know I deserve better as a player, and as an " almost fan " for contributing to the game for so long, that's all.
    If you like being slapped in the face, while you're seeing this as a kiss, that's not my problem

Edit : Of course, all the answers above this are people who are obviously okay with this " reskin ", don't you think ? @Buttehrs
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE MEANS BY A RESKIN!!! we want the specials to be unique and the attacks to have a unique animation

Im just saying what i think of it! Sheesh. And i said something other than just the animation thing.
  • Options

Im just saying what i think of it! Sheesh. And i said something other than just the animation thing.

No no no...I was agreeing with you
  • Options

No no no...I was agreeing with you

My bad then
  • Options

I really hope the event aint a stupid arena event. Arena sucks for me
  • Options
    JackinJackin Posts: 21
    I dont think of Starscream @ all when im using Thundercracker. Look wears off.. its how the bot is used thats unique. If any bot is going to be similar.. it would be Nemesis Prime.
    Honestly Id much rather have the game like this than one like a SW game that you have to shell out thousands of dollars for because this months characters destroy last months.
    I appreciate the addition.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Jackin wrote: »
    I dont think of Starscream @ all when im using Thundercracker. Look wears off.. its how the bot is used thats unique. If any bot is going to be similar.. it would be Nemesis Prime.
    Honestly Id much rather have the game like this than one like a SW game that you have to shell out thousands of dollars for because this months characters destroy last months.
    I appreciate the addition.

They're twins by design, yes to be fair the animations for specials could've been changed a bit but that's where it ends for me.
    The important part is his kit, you don't play him as you would Starscream so even though he looks like him you're not peppering the opponent with ranged attacks you're going balls deep with melee attacks, as he should be played
  • Options
    Shouldn't this thread be pinned?
  • Options
    yevpgubio7d0.jpg
    nzd6fuhkrz65.jpg
    dy9sfaqc8s4q.jpg
    cvgtptj0bgn5.jpg
    uonp7y6c5sjt.jpg
    d6yqizo1coqc.jpg
    4u5udwgwwy3y.jpg

Yep

You're digressing, but like thousand miles off of the principal problem here

Getting those kind of reskin isn't a problem itself ( even though we don't see the term " reskin " the same way, but we'll move on about this )
    But getting it 2 years after the release of the game, when actually we were used to get 1 " new bot " every month
    How are we supposed to see and understand this ?
    Personally, I would see this as a slap in my face, if I was a real fan of the game, which hopefully i'm not.

Kabam is doing it in reverse, and the fact that people are okay with this, is mind boggling

But again, if you're okay with this, great for you.

I know I deserve better as a player, and as an " almost fan " for contributing to the game for so long, that's all.
    If you like being slapped in the face, while you're seeing this as a kiss, that's not my problem

Edit : Of course, all the answers above this are people who are obviously okay with this " reskin ", don't you think ? @Buttehrs

I mean the game could have just shut down for good. The fact it hasnt should make some people happy.
  • Options
    Also if you actually watched the shows or read some of the comics youd know nemesis prime has awlways been a copy cat reskin