Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Till All Are Gone.

Comments

• iBKiBK Posts: 200
    was just about to say that, lol.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I love the updated rewards.

Which are?

r/woooosh

https://images.app.goo.gl/DcNmiUcmbT5d8yVs7
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    We were actually considering changing our alliance name to Till All Are Gone just over the weekend :D
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    makes my head hurt
  • Probably grind arenas and raids again to get that nemesis prime crystal shards...we all know how kabam works..
  • I will be disappointed if it is a reskin of OG prime as we didn't have a new bot since December...
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Slayer wrote: »
    YAAAAHOO!

this may just be me being an idiot but how do you get nemesis?

Insult everybody and you get a lot of nemesises.

Fine by me . Lets start with @Bntyhntr3232_ in order to get 5* nemesis prime

Yes please start with me!!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Nightpath wrote: »
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Please! Answer! My! Question! Same Basic and Special Attacks as OG Prime or Unique New Attacks & Specials!? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ANSWER! I WANT THE TRUTH!
    Jack Nicholson: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

I get the feeling that we've received the answer to this question through their refusal to answer it..... :|

The least they could do is show us what Nemesis Prime looks like in the game. Otherwise, a whole slew of us could be attempting a speed record in easy mode tomorrow around 10 AM US PDT for the purpose of getting our first glimpse of what this bot looks like. If that happens, we may end up with the beginning of the Megatronus Spotlight Mission fiasco, Part 2. (Not that I wouldn't mind some free goodies out of any game crashing/freezing worst case, but still... )
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Technobot wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Please! Answer! My! Question! Same Basic and Special Attacks as OG Prime or Unique New Attacks & Specials!? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ANSWER! I WANT THE TRUTH!
    Jack Nicholson: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

I get the feeling that we've received the answer to this question through their refusal to answer it..... :|

The least they could do is show us what Nemesis Prime looks like in the game. Otherwise, a whole slew of us could be attempting a speed record in easy mode tomorrow around 10 AM US PDT for the purpose of getting our first glimpse of what this bot looks like. If that happens, we may end up with the beginning of the Megatronus Spotlight Mission fiasco, Part 2. (Not that I wouldn't mind some free goodies out of any game crashing/freezing worst case, but still... )

Maybe his Bot Intel Report will be posted tomorrow? They always give us Bot Information at the beginning of every month.
  • edited July 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Wait...... till all are gone? That’s shattered glass Optimus thing, nemesis never said that.
    Our Writer says "I just talked to Nemesis Prime. He says he can say what he wants and you're not his boss."

Nemesis Prime is not very nice...

Nemesis prime has never spoke. Only exception is the one from Transformers Prime. And that was actually just Cylas.
    Actually! Kind of a side note, but something I want to point out... Remember that this game takes place in its own little pocket universe, where different Optimus Primes can collide, and Soundwave speaks just as normally as everybody else.

This Nemesis Prime, like all of our other Bots, is based heavily on source Material, but exists on his own in this Universe.

Soundwave has always been able to talk, he just took a vow of silence at some point in the Alligned continuity.
    Soundwave has always been able to talk, but I don't think anybody would say that his speech patterns have ever been "normal".
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Shouldn't we have a bot Intel report by now?
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    This would have been a good time to add a new relic also, I guess ill save my 80 relic tix till next month...
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    Wait...... till all are gone? That’s shattered glass Optimus thing, nemesis never said that.
    Our Writer says "I just talked to Nemesis Prime. He says he can say what he wants and you're not his boss."

Nemesis prime has never spoke. Only exception is the one from Transformers Prime. And that was actually just Cylas.
    Actually! Kind of a side note, but something I want to point out... Remember that this game takes place in its own little pocket universe, where different Optimus Primes can collide, and Soundwave speaks just as normally as everybody else.

This Nemesis Prime, like all of our other Bots, is based heavily on source Material, but exists on his own in this Universe.
    Add vegeta

I mean, they already have Goku.
    eb080vxjazis.png
    Kinda

And Shockwave goes Super Saiyan Rose.
    wmasvcg0or96.jpeg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    This would have been a good time to add a new relic also, I guess ill save my 80 relic tix till next month...

Megatronus relic and Dark Spark / matrix of chaos at least
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Yeah, a relic that gives Megatronus his relic of chaos and relic of war abilities.

Okay, except for maybe relic of war. That would suck going against Cyclonus.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

Soundwave has always been able to talk, he just took a vow of silence at some point in the Alligned continuity.
    Soundwave has always been able to talk, but I don't think anybody would say that his speech patterns have ever been "normal".

Soundwave actually speaks normally, it’s the other cybertronians that have adopted earth based accents and speech patterns.
    Darm0k wrote: »

Yeah, a relic that gives Megatronus his relic of chaos and relic of war abilities.

That relic that deals SERIOUS BURN as well, that one
    sucks
  • Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 238
    edited July 2019
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited July 2019
    sucks

That’s the relic of chaos one. The relic of war gives him the unstoppable which is a no-no vs Cyclonus.

I think.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

sucks

That’s the relic of chaos one. The relic of war gives him the unstoppable which is a no-no vs Cyclonus.

I think. [/quote]

And to everyone that's not Cyclonus, that's a no-no vs Megatronous.

I wasn't lucky to have a Cyclonus at that time.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

He looks wierd.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

He looks wierd.

Ikr, he looks just like Optimus Prime. It's really Bizarro.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited July 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

He looks wierd.

He needs a goatee.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

He looks wierd.

He needs a goatee.

Goatee unlike the OG.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

He looks wierd.

He needs a goatee.

You’re thinking of shattered glass rodimus.
  • its mv prime, haha sp3 mv prime tell all are one this new bot is gone hmp brawler perhaps.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    He has a Synergy with OG Prime called Doppelganger where Nemesis Prime gains 4% armor.
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

He looks wierd.

He needs a goatee.

I'm sure there's one under the mask
    So when's the Intel report @Kabam Miike ?