Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Till All Are Gone.

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    This will just be a reskin like thunder-scream LMAO so lazy

Does the strategy of playing with Thundercracker skillset bear any similarity to how you play with scream?

Nope. Not even a little bit.

Scream is all ranged game.

Thundercracker all about melee combos, and keeping your combo meter going.

The similarity begins and ends with how they look and move.

They are two distinctly different skillsets

I agree the only reason why Thunder Cracker looks like Starscream is because their brothers, even though all their special attacks were the same at least Thunder Cracker has better abilities

Personally, I find that Starscream is better than Thundercracker even without the type difference. The other reason we all remember Thundercracker and Starscream looking the same is because of the cartoons and the fact the only real difference was colors.

I stan the "laziness" of Thundercracker's special and basic animations because I wouldn't be surprised if it was a homage to Cracker and Screamer having the same toy model back in the 80s.

Maybe so but Thunder Cracker and Starscream really are brothers their 3rd brother is Skywarp

Yeah, Star Scream has a lot of brothers! Lol!
    ghzl1okxhegm.jpeg
    62in9ts0t1f3.jpeg
    07arsz4pcy3a.jpeg
    mm5zlvyqsvjz.jpeg
    vqdd74ezsdpk.jpeg
    6uq8ikcbvw7k.jpeg
    r5ioyabefge3.jpeg
  • Options
    TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55

Does the strategy of playing with Thundercracker skillset bear any similarity to how you play with scream?

I agree the only reason why Thunder Cracker looks like Starscream is because their brothers, even though all their special attacks were the same at least Thunder Cracker has better abilities

Personally, I find that Starscream is better than Thundercracker even without the type difference. The other reason we all remember Thundercracker and Starscream looking the same is because of the cartoons and the fact the only real difference was colors.

I stan the "laziness" of Thundercracker's special and basic animations because I wouldn't be surprised if it was a homage to Cracker and Screamer having the same toy model back in the 80s.

Maybe so but Thunder Cracker and Starscream really are brothers their 3rd brother is Skywarp

ghzl1okxhegm.jpeg
    62in9ts0t1f3.jpeg
    07arsz4pcy3a.jpeg
    mm5zlvyqsvjz.jpeg
    vqdd74ezsdpk.jpeg
    6uq8ikcbvw7k.jpeg
    r5ioyabefge3.jpeg

Imagine a family gathering lol
  • Options
    Timfranco wrote: »

ghzl1okxhegm.jpeg
    62in9ts0t1f3.jpeg
    07arsz4pcy3a.jpeg
    mm5zlvyqsvjz.jpeg
    vqdd74ezsdpk.jpeg
    6uq8ikcbvw7k.jpeg
    r5ioyabefge3.jpeg

Imagine a family gathering lol

Haha! 😂
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

ghzl1okxhegm.jpeg
    62in9ts0t1f3.jpeg
    07arsz4pcy3a.jpeg
    mm5zlvyqsvjz.jpeg
    vqdd74ezsdpk.jpeg
    6uq8ikcbvw7k.jpeg
    r5ioyabefge3.jpeg

Don't give kabam any ideas!
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    What kind of sname is Wheezing Arrow? Does he habe the transformers equivalent to asthma and causes his engine's to stall?
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited July 2019
    Do we know what's going to happen to our leftover clash chips? Are they just going to hang out in our inventory, or spent for us like the knight shards?

Edit: meant to put this in the other thread....sorry my bad...
  • Options
    Don't listen @Kabam Miike The non-haters still love what you guys do! 😍
  • Options
    I didn't know that an entire week of work per person, in addition to many other duties, was lazy. I guess I'm really lazy then.

@Kabam Miike You’re not lazy at all! I don’t think this guys really understands that Starscream and Thundercracker are different characters
  • Options
    Nightpath wrote: »

ghzl1okxhegm.jpeg
    62in9ts0t1f3.jpeg
    07arsz4pcy3a.jpeg
    mm5zlvyqsvjz.jpeg
    vqdd74ezsdpk.jpeg
    6uq8ikcbvw7k.jpeg
    r5ioyabefge3.jpeg

Don't give kabam any ideas!

Lol!!
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    I didn't know that an entire week of work per person, in addition to many other duties, was lazy. I guess I'm really lazy then.

You know, a large group of people asked for Nem as a bot release and since he ACTUALLY is a reskin in the Transformer universe you guys should have changed everything about his appearance just to go against the grain.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Like parents, we complain because we care more than anything else
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Still no intel report when there is 10 minutes left?
  • Options
    The Intel report comes with the Bot Release! You'll have it before he's available to obtain.
  • Options
    No spotlight it’s been 10 mins from 6 o’clock man!!!!! 😤😤
  • Options
    TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited July 2019
    No bot to purchase from the store?

Edit : now they are
  • Options
    The Intel report comes with the Bot Release! You'll have it before he's available to obtain.

Plan B: spend energon for energy refills to reach the Nemesis Prime boss fight, THEN look at his stats
  • Options
    No event to get Nemisis Prime? I don’t want to just fight him...I wanted to get him...is there another event coming for his release?
  • Options
    No event to get Nemisis Prime? I don’t want to just fight him...I wanted to get him...is there another event coming for his release?
    Not yet, but that doesn't mean you can't get him soon.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

How will we be able to get him?
  • Options

This is complete and utter BS...we expected to at least be able to get him today...disappointing
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Kitten wrote: »

Crystal packs that will show up in energon store soon. You know the drill
  • Options
    Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    Slayer wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

Crystal packs that will show up in energon store soon. You know the drill
    The usual stuff will happen
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike why hasn’t till all is gone started yet?
  • Options
    Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34

Have u updated the app
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190

It started, but for some reason, it disappeared
    Thought it was a bug, but only on my side at first
  • Options
    GungnirGungnir Posts: 81

Oooo, interesting. Something a bit different maybe. I'm intrigued.
  • Options
    Has anyone fought nemesis?