Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Till All Are Gone.

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Awesome! What class will Nemesis Prime be? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

He'll actually be Tactical!

Odd. I would have considered him warrior since he doesn’t care about sparing one and destroys everything in his way
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    As much as I would love “new” content/game modes or a truly new bot, I do appreciate the addition of Nemesis Prime. Even if he is literally just like OGP with some tweaks to abilities.

Let’s show some appreciation. In the 90’s, a home console game costs as much as $50 and there were no updates or additions. You mastered the game and/or found new ways to enjoy it. Maybe you got a couple years out of it. Yes, I know gaming has evolved and that this game has a monetary model that aligns to ongoing DLC. Just saying this game is free if you want it to be and through that free mode, you can enjoy nearly every aspect of this game save for some online rankings.

I’m sure he’ll look cool too. He always does.

If he said it we're L.K Nemesis would it have gotten a better reaction I wonder?
    Also since the reaction to Thundercracker was rather negative due to the exact same animations, did they maybe tweak them a bit?
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I guess the question on everyone's mind is will he be an OBTAINABLE bot or just a new opponent?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I guess the question on everyone's mind is will he be an OBTAINABLE bot or just a new opponent?

Also is new bots being a monthly thing a thing again? I really dont wanna do reforged ever again....unless we get a new difficulty lol
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I thought Nemesis was basically a mindless killing machine, definitely not a "tactician". I'd think more of a brawler or warrior.

Well Nemesis Prime is a mindless reskin Of Optimus and fights 100% to Optimus so that’s why he’s the same Class it suits him
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Of course. Though an exclusive method of release is what was announced.
  • Options
    Yes, but we haven't revealed how yet...
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited July 2019

I actually thought It was gonna do something similar to "Grimlock saves the Day" where if you complete the Spotlight on a certain Difficulty you get the Bot in different rarities. 2*(Easy & Normal) ,3*(Hard), 4* (Expert & Master).
    Also, again does Nemesis Prime have Unique Basic and Special Attacks or are they exactly like G1 Primes Basic and Specials? Just trying to make sure he isn't a Carbon Copy of OG Prime.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    I hope it’s just like the TC release — Special 14 day event. Except this time they add a level above Master and provide a path to get the 5* version (call it Legendary level). Even if they bring back the dreaded Life Transfer mod I’d take it for a chance at a 5* NP. Then we can beg for him to hit stores after the event as a 5* but not before Wheeljack is available again or not before Warpath comes out or not before Lockdown or not before Tronus.
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    I thought Nemesis was basically a mindless killing machine, definitely not a "tactician". I'd think more of a brawler or warrior.

This is very true, the original nemesis prime (G1 at least) was an experiment gone wrong. It was supposed to be a controllable Optimus prime, but instead it devolved into a mindless monster that mostly just ran around killing things.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783

My guess is arena and a special quest like thundercracker
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    YAAAAHOO!

this may just be me being an idiot but how do you get nemesis?
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    YAAAAHOO!

--the thread you made for THAT word.
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    I really like this, a new spotlight mission with a new bot i had hoped would be coming. Excellent! I Cannot wait until independence day.
  • Options
    YAAAAHOO!

Insult everybody and you get a lot of nemesises.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    YAAAAHOO!

Insult everybody and you get a lot of nemesises.

Fine by me . Lets start with @Bntyhntr3232_ in order to get 5* nemesis prime
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Wait...... till all are gone? That’s shattered glass Optimus thing, nemesis never said that.
    Our Writer says "I just talked to Nemesis Prime. He says he can say what he wants and you're not his boss."

Nemesis Prime is not very nice...

Nemesis prime has never spoke. Only exception is the one from Transformers Prime. And that was actually just Cylas.
    Actually! Kind of a side note, but something I want to point out... Remember that this game takes place in its own little pocket universe, where different Optimus Primes can collide, and Soundwave speaks just as normally as everybody else.

This Nemesis Prime, like all of our other Bots, is based heavily on source Material, but exists on his own in this Universe.

Soundwave has always been able to talk, he just took a vow of silence at some point in the Alligned continuity.

And his only 4 words of dialogue were GLORIOUS on top of being his signiture phrase!!

And they ruined that "silent-but-intimidating" personality trait in RiD(2015), like they did with most things in that show.
  • Options
    LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Ok so how do we actually get him? Store crystals I’m assuming?

Like thundercracker hopefully, is it like that @Kabam Miike ?

Thundercracker had his own event, where he was the stated reward.
    This time however it’s just a new spotlight, and they already posted the rewards. So if they’re following the old rules (pre-bot chip era) then the only way to get Nemesis is through specialty crystals in the shop. My bet is this is going to be an energon grab.

• Options
    I really like this, a new spotlight mission with a new bot i had hoped would be coming. Excellent! I Cannot wait until independence day.

Call it July 4th....cuz EVERYDAY is Independence Day.
    'Murica
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I hope you guys won't give us another Reforged time-loop crap next month. This is a good start so please, for the love of god, don't mess it up.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

This time however it’s just a new spotlight, and they already posted the rewards. So if they’re following the old rules (pre-bot chip era) then the only way to get Nemesis is through specialty crystals in the shop. My bet is this is going to be an energon grab.

Not sure about that. Just a few posts before yours, you can see that a mod commented that the method of release for NP has not been stated yet. Let’s hope for something aside from purchased crystals only.
  • Options
    So will spotlight missions be a regular thing again or is this a one-off deal for this month?
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Please! Answer! My! Question! Same Basic and Special Attacks as OG Prime or Unique New Attacks & Specials!? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ANSWER! I WANT THE TRUTH!
    Jack Nicholson: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I love the updated rewards.

Which are?
  • Options
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Another Cloned bot 😔. I guess its fair to say that the days of releasing new bots are over. Also what's up with AM rewards? We gonna continue to split 1st? Where's all the fun in that.

Have fun building a 80K base, sir.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    edited July 2019

Free dont pay the bills.
  • Options
    TruckXTruckX Posts: 20
    My guess: ROUNDS
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I love the updated rewards.

Which are?

That was the joke.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897