Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Till All Are Gone.

Comments

• Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike with the default Alliance Mission art being placed back into the game, can the players expect a change up to AM?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    So when's the Intel report @Kabam Miike ?

They haven’t even said how to get him yet. I’m sure Vydious is waiting till the end of the day to post that info since Thursdays and Fridays are his weekend days and he can escape all the comments.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

He looks wierd.

Ikr, he looks just like Optimus Prime. It's really Bizarro.

Lol no, it looks like Primes awkward middle school year book photo.

Ha ha, and he forget's to look at the camera.

Well, hopefully it'll look better with some color.
  • Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

He looks wierd.

Is his name really nemesis prime? He look so innocent and friendly
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    小龙女 wrote: »
    adr7alo25l2f.jpg

He looks wierd.

Is his name really nemesis prime? He look so innocent and friendly

More like Varsity Prime lol
  • Options
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    He has a Synergy with OG Prime called Doppelganger where Nemesis Prime gains 4% armor.

Have you seen an Intel report already?? I'm dying to get a look at it...and also How we can get him... @Kabam Miike ..hint hint
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    He has a Synergy with OG Prime called Doppelganger where Nemesis Prime gains 4% armor.

Have you seen an Intel report already?? I'm dying to get a look at it...and also How we can get him... @Kabam Miike ..hint hint

Apparently he has days off, who would've thought?
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185

OG Primes Info in the game shows the Synergy.
  • Options
    I can't find any other synergies except OG Prime. Maybe I'm overlooking them.
  • Options
    DeathkightDeathkight Posts: 39
    What is the synergy I don’t see it on my game?
  • Options
    Deathkight wrote: »
    What is the synergy I don’t see it on my game?

Do the update. It'll be in OG Primes synergies
  • Options
    Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    Where that bot intel report at?
  • Options
    Where that bot intel report at?

Still not one. Big surprise.
  • Options
    This will just be a reskin like thunder-scream LMAO so lazy
  • Options

Where is your evidence?
  • Options
    Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Does the strategy of playing with Thundercracker skillset bear any similarity to how you play with scream?

Nope. Not even a little bit.

Scream is all ranged game.

Thundercracker all about melee combos, and keeping your combo meter going.

The similarity begins and ends with how they look and move.

They are two distinctly different skillsets

I agree the only reason why Thunder Cracker looks like Starscream is because their brothers, even though all their special attacks were the same at least Thunder Cracker has better abilities

Personally, I find that Starscream is better than Thundercracker even without the type difference. The other reason we all remember Thundercracker and Starscream looking the same is because of the cartoons and the fact the only real difference was colors.

I stan the "laziness" of Thundercracker's special and basic animations because I wouldn't be surprised if it was a homage to Cracker and Screamer having the same toy model back in the 80s.
  • Options
    YES ,ATLAST NEMESIS PRIME IS HERE.
    THANKS TO KABAM AND TO ITS TEAM.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    ... at least Thunder Cracker has better abilities

Don’t be knocking Starscream’s null ray.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Darm0k wrote: »
    ... at least Thunder Cracker has better abilities

Don’t be knocking Starscream’s null ray.

True
  • Options

Does the strategy of playing with Thundercracker skillset bear any similarity to how you play with scream?

I agree the only reason why Thunder Cracker looks like Starscream is because their brothers, even though all their special attacks were the same at least Thunder Cracker has better abilities

Personally, I find that Starscream is better than Thundercracker even without the type difference. The other reason we all remember Thundercracker and Starscream looking the same is because of the cartoons and the fact the only real difference was colors.

I stan the "laziness" of Thundercracker's special and basic animations because I wouldn't be surprised if it was a homage to Cracker and Screamer having the same toy model back in the 80s.

Maybe so but Thunder Cracker and Starscream really are brothers their 3rd brother is Skywarp
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019

Maybe so but Thunder Cracker and Starscream really are brothers their 3rd brother is Skywarp

I don't remember hearing that they were actual brothers. Maybe it's from a continuity I don't know of.

However, my all time favorite in-universe excuse for Skywarp and Thundercracker looking like Starscream is that Screamer needed a way to avoid taxpayers.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

I don't remember hearing that they were actual brothers. Maybe it's from a continuity I don't know of.

However, my all time favorite in-universe excuse for Skywarp and Thundercracker looking like Starscream is that Screamer needed a way to avoid taxpayers.

Lol, as per 'starscream the movie' comic
  • Options
    Is there another way to get Thundercracker and will he be added to premium crystals
  • Options

Yeah but Nemesis Prime is SUPPOSED to be a carbon copy of Prime according to cannon. He will have the same moves, different ability sets..as for the class, maybe not so much a tactician rather than a brawler or warrior, but other than that, he's a copy and is supposed to be.

Hopefully his health and damage will reflect this.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

You take that back!
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Rocsolid wrote: »

You take that back!

They're equally good, Starscream can nullify certain buffs and with his Sig it becomes any buff.
    Thundercracker can purify certain debuffs on himself and with his Sig, can potentially purify any debuff.

In the end, it's all a matter of perspective
  • Options
    Thunder Cracker also blocks heavy attacks, and slams the opponent with a hard block when they try to rush in at him