Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

15678911»

Comments

• NickelzNickelz Posts: 13
    Not buying s!@ as far as I see they can keep NP up they A@#! Talking about rewarding those whom rank high i ranked high in all arenas and got all dupes foh , if i get him later down the road cool if i never do f it , your best option save all 5s Crystals and 4s Crystals plus bot chips and hope NP gets added in those some day other than that forget arena forget wasting money in the store
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Voltron wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Great news people, we got another chance to get the clone
    pnbae01dcb1j.png

yay! $30 for more 3*!
    Actually I am more interested in the 2* version
    79cahyi25zu8.jpeg

• GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Why would anyone who has been grinding away at arenas for these crystals, and failed to get Nemisis, pay for more opportunities to be dissappointed.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited July 2019
    Thanks to this lovely design, i really wouldn't mind another reskin, but at least make him a brawler.

clsar65kcdbz.jpg
    Oops, MV Prime IS a brawler.
    Still, look at him! So shock everyone and give him unique moves and attacks!

EDIT: Probz belongs in the Bot Suggestion Thread, but this one says Nemesis Prime.
  • SamuiSamui Posts: 2
    i55xf8dgittv.jpg
    Please at least correct lenguage,
    It happens in spanish with Thundercracker and Nemesis.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Thanks to this lovely design, i really wouldn't mind another reskin, but at least make him a brawler.

clsar65kcdbz.jpg
    Oops, MV Prime IS a brawler.
    Still, look at him! So shock everyone and give him unique moves and attacks!

EDIT: Probz belongs in the Bot Suggestion Thread, but this one says Nemesis Prime.

And make sure it's absolutely not LK Nemesis Prime
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @Mrnomis I agree. I've been playing Earth Wars for over 3 years and they're constantly adding new content....bots as well as game modes. Some good, some crap...but new and different.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Eww Earth Wars. You mean the game with “new” reskins every month and only 2 battle stages?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Eww Earth Wars. You mean the game with “new” reskins every month and only 2 battle stages?

Those aren’t reskins lol
  • Wasn't the whole point of the bot chips to make sure everyone can be guaranteed the monthly character? In each of the 3 ranks they're available in? Like, why go back to arenas, why not just add him in with the other monthly featured bots? But no, let's give everyone crystals from a really grindy arena
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Wasn't the whole point of the bot chips to make sure everyone can be guaranteed the monthly character? In each of the 3 ranks they're available in? Like, why go back to arenas, why not just add him in with the other monthly featured bots? But no, let's give everyone crystals from a really grindy arena

I know right lol 😂 what a bad grind but awesome for some folks not too many though
    Before, i may have been TOO QUICK to pass judgement on Black Convoy.

Unduped, he's a dull, dull boy
    76193qglz49r.png

But this version is crazy amusing
    lt6mnl2q591m.png

Still no Tronus, and utterly pathetic against said bot. Or Galvatron.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Before, i may have been TOO QUICK to pass judgement on Black Convoy.

Unduped, he's a dull, dull boy
    76193qglz49r.png

But this version is crazy amusing
    lt6mnl2q591m.png

Still no Tronus, and utterly pathetic against said bot. Or Galvatron.

Yeah those bots that have no really big buffs will leave Nemesis at a real disadvantage.
    Primal, however, just hands him power on a silver platter.
    @DrShotgun poor Primal... First G1 Megs, then Cyclonus, and now Nemesis.
    I remember some guys on the community stating he's god tier.

Then again, Tronus 12K is easy meat for 5K Rhinox or Kickback!

Anyway, few will truly unleash Nemesis' true potential.
    Mid tier players like me won't have easy access to 5* awakenings, much less dupes.

Wrapped in cotton wool till he's awakened, I'll just have to master the 3*.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760

Mid tier players like me won't have easy access to 5* awakenings, much less dupes.

With primal..... I guess it depends, using primal or facing primal with said bots. Using him, naturally a bad idea, just like taking MM up against cyclonus. But you wouldn’t do that if you could help it. There’s plenty of bots he synergises well with that can take them all to an extent.

Facing him would just be a laugh however. Like facing BC with primal kind of laugh.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334

With primal..... I guess it depends, using primal or facing primal with said bots. Using him, naturally a bad idea, just like taking MM up against cyclonus. But you wouldn’t do that if you could help it. There’s plenty of bots he synergises well with that can take them all to an extent.

Facing him would just be a laugh however. Like facing BC with primal kind of laugh.

Honestly Primals a strong enough bot against so many characters, it works with him having as many hard counters as he does. Really every Tactician is great against him, but it’s a nice balance considering you can use him against every bot in every other class and come out on top at almost any level.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

There is one other bot that dominates Primal... ironically, it’s the one Tact I despise the most... Ultra Magnus. When Magnus hits a fully armored Primal with his SP3... oh, the humanity!
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Technobot wrote: »

There is one other bot that dominates Primal... ironically, it’s the one Tact I despise the most... Ultra Magnus. When Magnus hits a fully armored Primal with his SP3... oh, the humanity!

Sp2 is also great, when you set up for melee buff on the hit he does insane damage. Ranged works better if he isn’t at full armour stacks, but at max, melee works a dream