Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

Comments

• Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    R5/5* from the promo screen (in game).

6s02bj49kzrm.jpeg
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Let he or she whom has pulled the nemesis come forth with screenshots if so inclined to do so.

3ddvo052jrle.png
    e0eezstmk2u8.png

That’s Kabam’s compensation for shadowbanning you. Anyways, congratulations! Have fun completing 29 objectives for that sweet Awakening program.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Let he or she whom has pulled the nemesis come forth with screenshots if so inclined to do so.

3ddvo052jrle.png
    e0eezstmk2u8.png

I want one of those...
  • Options

3ddvo052jrle.png
    e0eezstmk2u8.png

This is what you need after all of the bullcrap you've been through. Can't wait to see you use it in AM.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

3ddvo052jrle.png
    e0eezstmk2u8.png

Wow congrats man 😁
  • Options

3ddvo052jrle.png
    e0eezstmk2u8.png

Excellent! Congrats !
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited July 2019

3ddvo052jrle.png
    e0eezstmk2u8.png

Yes BlackRazak! Enjoy that madlad
  • Options
    WeareskfkWeareskfk Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    How to post?

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Weareskfk wrote: »
    How to post?

You’ve already posted something
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

3ddvo052jrle.png
    e0eezstmk2u8.png

13fbrr6wz11o.jpeg
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853

3ddvo052jrle.png
    e0eezstmk2u8.png

Congrats man, you really deserve this.
  • Options
    ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 90
    Congrats @BlackRazak ! (And for the ban lift too!)

I only got a 4* but I’m very happy nonetheless:

m25f1u0bbui8.jpeg

That was from my lone Matrix crystal, which I got from the arena. Ranked 183 with 2.7M, and the grind wasn’t really bad. Just played normally but focused on arena & paused the other game modes.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    Congrats @BlackRazak ! (And for the ban lift too!)

I only got a 4* but I’m very happy nonetheless:

m25f1u0bbui8.jpeg

That was from my lone Matrix crystal, which I got from the arena. Ranked 183 with 2.7M, and the grind wasn’t really bad. Just played normally but focused on arena & paused the other game modes.

I'd love to get his 4☆ so I can use an awakening on him
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I like to think I used up all my luck to get a 5* G1 Bumblebee, as a result, 5* or 4* Nemesis Prime is impossible to get.
    I'm already lucky I got his 3*
  • Options
    ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 90
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I like to think I used up all my luck to get a 5* G1 Bumblebee, as a result, 5* or 4* Nemesis Prime is impossible to get.
    I'm already lucky I got his 3*

If only we could exchange luck. Until now I only have a 3* G1 Bee.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @ArnZeBarn @Technobot @Primerprime5
    Thank you guys.

I've had terrific luck from just 5x Nemesis Crystals, 2x 4*TCracker and 5* Nemesis (and 3* Blaster and Ratchet); but at my skill level i think a 4* Nemesis would prove more useful in the short term, as I'm in the process of maxing out as many 4*s as possible.
    I grinded for 2 Nemesis Crystals, and bought 3.

So one for the future, i guess. Refreshing not to get another 5* multi dupe, as has been the norm thus far.

Just 11x 5* despite a total of 27x 5* openings in my f2f career, from 23 April 2018 till now.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @ArnZeBarn @Technobot @Primerprime5
    Thank you guys.

I've had terrific luck from just 5x Nemesis Crystals, 2x 4*TCracker and 5* Nemesis (and 3* Blaster and Ratchet); but at my skill level i think a 4* Nemesis would prove more useful in the short term, as I'm in the process of maxing out as many 4*s as possible.
    I grinded for 2 Nemesis Crystals, and bought 3.

So one for the future, i guess. Refreshing not to get another 5* multi dupe, as has been the norm thus far.

Just 11x 5* despite a total of 27x 5* openings in my f2f career, from 23 April 2018 till now.

Congrats you’ll get those 5*s up there, I worked on one 5* of each class until each got up to rank4, and now I’m patiently waiting for T4 Class
  • Options
    How many points do you need to get into 3~5%/1~2%?
  • Options
    Shoot, didn't scroll up.
    Thanks also to @Kitten @Gunz0 @Jazz444 @Bazzatron1979 for the kind wishes.

Great to be back from the Reddit wilderness (which is where i still update REQUIREMENTS).

I've never been a top player with OG Prime (I'm better with Cyclonus or G1 Megs) so this would be an opportunity for me to 'get gud'.
    At the moment he's a slightly upgraded OG Prime with some buff steals and synergy-less heal.
    So I'll work to awaken the fella!
  • Options
    Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Shoot, didn't scroll up.
    Thanks also to @Kitten @Gunz0 @Jazz444 @Bazzatron1979 for the kind wishes.

Great to be back from the Reddit wilderness (which is where i still update REQUIREMENTS).

I've never been a top player with OG Prime (I'm better with Cyclonus or G1 Megs) so this would be an opportunity for me to 'get gud'.
    At the moment he's a slightly upgraded OG Prime with some buff steals and synergy-less heal.
    So I'll work to awaken the fella!

Seriously though man, Congrats! The odds of getting him were so slim, so I'm happy to see that you of all people got him (and that you were actually able to post that you got him too.) He'll be a beast to see in AM, so I hope you can get him ranked up soon to use.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @BlackRazak glad to see you back from the void
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    How many points do you need to get into 3~5%/1~2%?

2.5 M will put you into the Top 200 which is in the 3-5% range.
  • Options
    Usually even 1.5M will get you into top 1-2%.
    But EVENTS-arenas, i grind till 2.8-3M for that bracket. And fingers crossed!
  • Options
    JackinJackin Posts: 21
    k9bcgdw92ewf.jpg

Congrats BR! Guess theres only 1way to get a 5* NP.
  • Options
    Jackin wrote: »
    k9bcgdw92ewf.jpg

Congrats BR! Guess theres only 1way to get a 5* NP.

Oi, how'd you get him duped (pls don't tell me it's the 5* awakening).
    Well done geeza
  • Options
    JackinJackin Posts: 21
    Lol.. i didnt double up on him. Yeah had an awakening prog. This xtal was much better than the TC one. That .5% helps alot. Otherwise its ~ .05% to get an available character, which is frustrating.
  • Options
    Very disappointing. We should be able to gain a new bot by work and not pure luck.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Very disappointing. We should be able to gain a new bot by work and not pure luck.

I wouldn’t worry, the way things are going and the player base jumping ship left and right, there are bigger problems.

You’d think company’s would learn by watching others fail, apparently not the case.

Because they earn money! A guy in our community spent 7500 rmb (~1100 USD) pulling only 3*'s aaaand not even a 3* NP. Manager of Kabam smiling.