Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Yes we can all agree that there’s a lot of screw ups going on at the moment, but can I get some help? I am getting my teeth kicked in by Movie Prime on Master right now. Anyone got some advice for what I can do?
    My A-Team is Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream, and Ramjet, all 4 star, max rank and level. Open to any and all suggestions.

How are you with baiting/dodging his SP? Do you find SP1 or SP2 easier to handle? Pick one of the two and focus on just drawing that out. Don’t even try to sneak a hit or two while baiting. Just get him to launch his SP before countering. Plan to do that a bunch.

Obviously you can’t afford to take any melee combos, so you may have to (gulp) block if you get stuck against the wall or in a tight spot. Should you block a full melee sequence, he will end with his heavy (albeit sometimes with a slight delay).

You also need to learn his pre dash pattern. It has some nuance but it pretty much looks side step, side step (delay in between), then dash (I’m butchering the description here cuz I’m used to it now and just go by feel).

If you make a video, that helps. Post it to Vimeo or something and link it here.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Listen kabam...you're about to be if you aren't already desperate to revive this game...freaking stop using arenas as the only way to get bots...

And some of us would like the generic chips for bots every once in a while...and we're sick and tired of kabam "deciding the future"

This game was loved when monthly bots were a thing...you took a wrong turn with the reforged garbage...why can't you accept that and make this game great again? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Exactly when Generic Chips came out to purchase any New Bot we wanted the game was all of a sudden amazing, ....... then no more new bots can be purchased using Generic Chips so this is just killing the game lol 😂
    Seriously arenas for a chance to win new bots this is what everyone was thrilled to see end
  • IchieIchie Posts: 16
    NICE! Now this is fair unlike the Thundercracker arena which only top and people who have lots of money can have, makes it like a pay2win arena.

Now everyone has a chance to have one, and not the top players can have them easily.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Yes we can all agree that there’s a lot of screw ups going on at the moment, but can I get some help? I am getting my teeth kicked in by Movie Prime on Master right now. Anyone got some advice for what I can do?
    My A-Team is Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream, and Ramjet, all 4 star, max rank and level. Open to any and all suggestions.

How are you with baiting/dodging his SP? Do you find SP1 or SP2 easier to handle? Pick one of the two and focus on just drawing that out. Don’t even try to sneak a hit or two while baiting. Just get him to launch his SP before countering. Plan to do that a bunch.

Obviously you can’t afford to take any melee combos, so you may have to (gulp) block if you get stuck against the wall or in a tight spot. Should you block a full melee sequence, he will end with his heavy (albeit sometimes with a slight delay).

You also need to learn his pre dash pattern. It has some nuance but it pretty much looks side step, side step (delay in between), then dash (I’m butchering the description here cuz I’m used to it now and just go by feel).

If you make a video, that helps. Post it to Vimeo or something and link it here.

I’m pretty good at evading his special attacks. The main problem is the melee buff mixed with the power charges. Even blocking he tears through every one of my bots. He doesn’t even play that aggressively normally, you just spend so much time avoiding hitting him because of those power charges that the AI defaults into attacking aggressively. I can handle an over the top melee buff. And I can handle power charges(even if they are hands down the most infuriating mod to go up against) but both together is just ungodly. I’ll keep trying, but he’s tough.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    I can't add much more to the disappointment expressed in this thread.
    I am glad to have some new content. Thank you for that.

I've been forum warned for my concerns in the past so I can't retell them.

Thus Kabam PLEASE LISTEN to what we're saying, this is an amazing game but you're pushing the CONSUMER which is your REVENUE away.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Down_Under wrote: »
    Thus Kabam PLEASE LISTEN to what we're saying, this is an amazing game but you're pushing the CONSUMER which is your REVENUE away.

Why do you trouble yourself, try to understand that from a business point of view this francise was probably scrapped a while ago. They must have realised back then that profit lies in the MCOC francise and decided to run with what they had already paid for in TFTF, hence no real new content.

"But it's cool" doesn't work in business decisions.
  • IDKIDK Posts: 14
    Are we never getting a new bot again? Like someone that has different abilities and not like nemesis and thundercracker.
    IDK wrote: »
    Are we never getting a new bot again? Like someone that has different abilities and not like nemesis and thundercracker.

It’s hard to say lol 😂 possibly Kabam lost their Hasbro license?????
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Groo wrote: »
    Wow, you really outdid yourselves with the milestone rewards in this arena, if you complete all of them you get a whole PBC! Great job Kabam 👍

That's actually amazing, you know what I'm grinding these arenas
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm already seeing whales with 4* AND 5* Nemesis Primes within an hour of release. It's disgusting.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Kitten wrote: »
    Wow, you really outdid yourselves with the milestone rewards in this arena, if you complete all of them you get a whole PBC! Great job Kabam 👍

It isn't even funny, like, I'm not even sure you can get a PBC from anywhere else!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

It isn't even funny, like, I'm not even sure you can get a PBC from anywhere else!

They're super rare and exclusive, cant wait to get a hold of a powerful 2 star to help out my progression!
  • Kitten wrote: »

They're super rare and exclusive, cant wait to get a hold of a powerful 2 star to help out my progression!

Man, I hope I get a 2 star in my next premium crystal. The amount of 3 and 4 stars I get from those is absolutely disgusting. DISGUSTING!
    Lol 😂 so should’ve been T4 Class or even T3 Class essence from the milestones or energon, something better than a stinking premium lol 😂
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm already seeing whales with 4* AND 5* Nemesis Primes within an hour of release. It's disgusting.

It's great actually. Give spenders something they want to spend on. That's all they ask for.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2019

Man, I hope I get a 2 star in my next premium crystal. The amount of 3 and 4 stars I get from those is absolutely disgusting. DISGUSTING!

And don't even get me started on 5 *s. So basic. Common plebs.
  • ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 90

only one whole pbc? that makes it a very rare crystal! I'm not opening that unless the world is ending! :D
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

And another job outdone: a 5* NP has more chance (0.5%) to drop than a 4* TC (0.25%)! :*
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

And it took them months to design Nemesis and how he will be available to players 😆😆
    A full 4* crystal would have been nice.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

So uncivilized...
  • Slayer wrote: »

And it took them months to design Nemesis and how he will be available to players 😆😆
    A full 4* crystal would have been nice.

I thought it only took a week for nemesis?
  • Let he or she whom has pulled the nemesis come forth with screenshots if so inclined to do so.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

And another job outdone: a 5* NP has more chance (0.5%) to drop than a 4* TC (0.25%)! :*

i think it's a .5% chance to get a 5* NP (out of all 5* bots in the pool) if you land on the 1.5% chance of getting a 5*.

a .25% chance of getting a TC if you land on the 13.5% chance of getting a 4* bot.

I never looked at the odds of these bot featured crystals until I saw your post. If i'm reading the probability correctly, man these crystals are.. lovely
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I don’t get the rush for another bot. Like if I get him, I get him. If I don’t get him, not as if I can’t play the game anymore. This game only needs 3 bots to play. So if it’s a crazy grind for arena for crystal for chance to get Nemesis, then I’ll just do my usual autorun of arena, and see what I get. I’m not going to grind more for it, so I don’t see the reason behind all the gripes and rants here. Don’t need yet another bot to play the game.

It's not about getting the "new" bot at all, you're missing the bigger picture and the reason everyone is complaining about this event. It's the fact the game has shown no steps in it's progression that is bothering everyone. These raid and arena events are just simple copies of previous events which means the devs haven't been given the resources or time to work on anything relevant.
    We're all craving some sort of new content but we just keep getting these grinding copy cat events, they are unhealthy for the game and player base.

personally I want forged to fight to succeed but every month and every one of these thoughtless events pushes more players away.

This, exactly. I'm well aware of my critiques but it's because those in charge waste the potential of the game. If anyone competent was in charge you could do a lot more even with what little they do. Unfortunately they literally do the bare minimum stringing people along.

The game has reached a point of no return. They talk about not providing more ranking materials blah blah when the game is going nowhere so why not just let people enjoy it. More offers for more reasonable prices would do wonders. Offer the new bot for chips and sell sig programs, I would wager that would bring in more money than going back to crystals and arenas getting people to spend on a bot. Perhaps spending on a bot would have potential with any new content.

Since a "new" spotlight is nothing but a few dialogue boxes the only thing to look forward to was a new bot and since it's near impossible for the majority of people to obtain it, even if it is just a reskin, there is nothing really left.

You can rattle off an exhaustive list of bugs that aren't fixed, bots that need balancing, request for new content, etc. but nothing will happen. All we do is grind away, even AM is a lazy grind doing the same thing a few levels harder. Hell, they could dump all of their resources into revamping AM monthly, that would create more competition and add some fun to the game.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    3p9ra3da02xg.png

As Nemesis abilities said he copies buffs, but it seems that only work for melee attack buff & armor buff, other buffs he’s not copying. Please explain @Kabam Miike
    NidRob wrote: »
    3p9ra3da02xg.png

As Nemesis abilities said he copies buffs, but it seems that only work for melee attack buff & armor buff, other buffs he’s not copying. Please explain @Kabam Miike

I believe it's correct. the rest of his Intel report only specifies melee or armor buffs...and the ability to give (copy) a debuff.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    Voltron wrote: »
    3p9ra3da02xg.png

I believe it's correct. the rest of his Intel report only specifies melee or armor buffs...and the ability to give (copy) a debuff.

But if he copies the melee and armour buffs of say... RotK he'd have permanently increased melee damage for the rest of the fight and crit armour at least stacking to 10 (assuming there's a limit)
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    3p9ra3da02xg.png

But if he copies the melee and armour buffs of say... RotK he'd have permanently increased melee damage for the rest of the fight and crit armour at least stacking to 10 (assuming there's a limit)

he can only copy gained buffs during a fight. similar to the replicate Mod.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    3p9ra3da02xg.png

he can only copy gained buffs during a fight. similar to the replicate Mod.

jbfo9prllb2i.gif
    Damn...