Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

Comments

• Options
    magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited July 2019
    WHYYYYYYYYY!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Just close the game down already. I mean it’s obvious you guys don’t care anymore but at least stop wasting our time.

Kabam doesn't dicatate whether you should stay or not. That's up to you.

If you think it's wasting your time, just simply delete the game. No one is forcing you to waste your time.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited July 2019
    Hey y'all -

Wanted to thank you all for the feedback and thoughts on this. We appreciate what's being said and understand the frustration lots of you are feeling. We're making sure to share it with the rest of the team. We wanted to make Nemesis a rare Bot to come by and this was what we came down to in deciding for now. Keep in mind there is always the chance there may be more opportunities in the future that we just haven't decided on yet!

Look I'll be honest, as long as you add all of these new bots to the basic pools in due time I wouldnt be as disappointed, since this is how it used to be before Galvatron's release. I was just so used to new bots being available through chips.

If not, then that will be a huge problem since everyone who plays this game has been waiting for new bots for ages, just for them to be exclusive. I know you probably dont have control over this but to those higher ups at kabam please remember you have to make things work for us the players too.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    ARENA'S NOOOOOOOOO!!!
    bz9wmhx6otiw.png
    r50nv3ui0dzk.gif
    y5fpgqlh70f9.gif
    de9mzbxbc24v.gif
    4y51b62firih.gif

Bulkhead is us and kabam is ratchet
  • Options
    Just close the game down already. I mean it’s obvious you guys don’t care anymore but at least stop wasting our time.

Kabam doesn't dicatate whether you should stay or not. That's up to you.

If you think it's wasting your time, just simply delete the game. No one is forcing you to waste your time.

The game many of us have sank 2+ years into is straight up dying and that concerns everyone. If you think otherwise you are out of touch with reality.

Oh no, I wholeheartedly agree with that.

It's just that last statement confused me a bit. Kabam is obviously wasting potential on crap like this, but saying that they are wasting your time is what confused me, since you decide what you do with your time. Not Kabam.
    It's why I'm not an endgame player, because I choose not to waste too much time on a game that won't provide as much as crumbs.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Hey y'all -

Wanted to thank you all for the feedback and thoughts on this. We appreciate what's being said and understand the frustration lots of you are feeling. We're making sure to share it with the rest of the team. We wanted to make Nemesis a rare Bot to come by and this was what we came down to in deciding for now. Keep in mind there is always the chance there may be more opportunities in the future that we just haven't decided on yet!

I'm sorry dude, but arena's just the worst part of the game for me, I just can't find the motivation for it
  • Options
    BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    So, after 7 months and all the hype the past month prior about a new bot and new spotlight, we get: a reskin bot, that only 1 % of the player base can actually get, through arenas—the most unsatisfying and least enjoyable game mode that few actually want. A spotlight mission that not only has been increased in difficulty significantly in reference to the expert and master mode, but no adjustment to rewards to correspond with the difficulty, that also has unleashed a whole slew of new and worsened game bugs ( AI operating under its own set of rules, player input lag, specials not activating properly, etc..). REALLY? This is not fresh and new.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    So, after 7 months and all the hype the past month prior about a new bot and new spotlight, we get: a reskin bot, that only 1 % of the player base can actually get, through arenas—the most unsatisfying and least enjoyable game mode that few actually want. A spotlight mission that not only has been increased in difficulty significantly in reference to the expert and master mode, but no adjustment to rewards to correspond with the difficulty, that also has unleashed a whole slew of new and worsened game bugs ( AI operating under its own set of rules, player input lag, specials not activating properly, etc..). REALLY? This is not fresh and new.

As things stand right now, It's entirely possible that 0% of the player base will get Nemesis.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    @Kabam Vydious is this Shattered Time arena separate from the normal featured bot arena that usually runs at this time? Or are they the same?
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019

Oh no, I wholeheartedly agree with that.

It's just that last statement confused me a bit. Kabam is obviously wasting potential on crap like this, but saying that they are wasting your time is what confused me, since you decide what you do with your time. Not Kabam.
    It's why I'm not an endgame player, because I choose not to waste too much time on a game that won't provide as much as crumbs.

They have been stringing us along for months now, and I don’t blame anyone who has not invested much time into this thing, but many of us have.

No one wants this game to succeed more than I do, but at every turn they try their best to destroy it and basically flip the finger to their loyal fans.

Sadly, it feels like it is.

What's more sad is that every time the game feels like it's getting back on it's feet, it just falls down again. I remember the announcement of the Thundercracker event; almost everyone was stoked to get a new bot and a new event. It was the 8.0 update, so maybe the game would get right back on track. But after such a great event... there's reforged. It's a bit of a cycle now. There's an event, the players have faith for the future, then there's nothing, the players are disappointed, then there's another event, and the cycle repeats. It repeats again and again and again. If the cycle ever does break, I just hope it's not with the game ending.
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Why exactly has nemesis been made so rare to get? If anyone deserved that, it’s tronus. NP doesn’t seem so staggeringly overpowered to me.

Looks like I’ll be giving arena a miss then. No chance at all of getting him at 5*, due to having a life and all.....
  • Options
    How about an epic away mission that awards 5* Nemesis ?

Nemesis hunt : a new game mode where nemesis is hiding to ambush players, at random, in any game mode without warning ..... like you're grinding an old story mission and BAM 4* nemesis pops up and if you beat him you get him. Or you're expecting a shark when ambushed in a special mission but its your favourite rare
    bot instead and damn, you're using a 2* grindor for some reason .....

I would say, if you are high leveled like 40/45-55 you would get a 4 star nemesis. Level 1-15 2 star. Level 20-40 3 star
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hey y'all -

Sorry @Kabam Vydious but your words don't help no more...no matter what you say this game gets worse...when are you actually going to start taking action instead of giving us your cheap talk?
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'll toss my 2 cents in..why not.?..
    So basically for months players have said we're SICK or raid and arena grinds, and that we quite enjoyed the Thundercracker event...so what do we get?
    Raid and arena events.
    While I do appreciate getting at least SOMETHING, even at the dead last place, the last thing we wanted was yet another arena grind.
    I can't help but feel like this is why you guys were so cryptic about how to get him.

That being said, I'll try. I like the character alot. I like how he looks, I like his abilities.
    Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kitten wrote: »
    If I had a dollar for every person who threatens to quit, but doesn't, every time kabam makes an announcement. I'd have 50 cents.

50 cents because one certain fool always quits every week and then comes back?

Yes, and I'd have a go at the skill crane in between announcements.
  • Options
    https://images.app.goo.gl/ZRtbiFpTKEwLmDbi7 When kabam gives us a pain in the aft be like
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

In my words :we never getting this bot
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    And to top if off they go back to saying IF they add new bots etc. I think its really time you guys explain whats going on. It seriously cant be that hard to make 1 new character a month.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    How about an epic away mission that awards 5* Nemesis ?

Nemesis hunt : a new game mode where nemesis is hiding to ambush players, at random, in any game mode without warning ..... like you're grinding an old story mission and BAM 4* nemesis pops up and if you beat him you get him. Or you're expecting a shark when ambushed in a special mission but its your favourite rare
    bot instead and damn, you're using a 2* grindor for some reason .....

I still auto grind easy spotlight with my top bots. Saves time and super satisfying to kill the opponent with 0 hits (KO through their block)
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Seriously? There’s one more disappointment from kabam
  • Options
    DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    I feel like i should be a little more excited for a crystal with my name on it, but overall I'm disappointed because arena is, in my opinion, the most soul sucking part of this game. Im hoping most of the bots afterwards go back to bot chips, or even a thunderstruck like mission. Ill still try for Nemesis because he seems like a good bot, but overall im disappointed in this event.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Just tell me: Can I get 5* Megatronus in this Fake Matrix Crystal?
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    This honestly feels like a punch to the gut. I can't believe we waited for 6 months just for another Arena where only a handful of people are going to win him. I understand that one needs to actually put some effort into the game, but come on; this is a game where we have fun, not a gladiatorial arena where we fight to the death and give all our time and effort. All the players deserve an equal, PROBABLE chance to get him, not just the whales and tanks. I don't know if anyone from Kabam is going to be reading this, but if you are, please change the Arenas. Thank you.