Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

Comments

• To those suggesting hypocrisy... I would simply say good bye. During the class event, I rediscovered that there is actually life outside of the small screen that is this game. There are trees out there and sunshine and fun things to do that do not involve a mindless and aggressive grind. All the best to those of you who remain in the struggle.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I know too well it's impossible for Kabam to withdraw this decision, but please make an effort to assuage us; by adjusting the drop rate of a 4* NP in these crystals to, say, 80%? So that we can have our hands on something. No? Can do for 3* only? Fine, make that happen.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    To those suggesting hypocrisy... I would simply say good bye. During the class event, I rediscovered that there is actually life outside of the small screen that is this game. There are trees out there and sunshine and fun things to do that do not involve a mindless and aggressive grind. All the best to those of you who remain in the struggle.

Happy little trees. When you leave the game don't see playing it as a mistake... only a happy accident. :-)
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited July 2019
    Well, I guess i'm glad I left the game a few weeks before
    Don't mind me guys, I'm just happy that i'm out of all this grind fest

Yet, If I didn't quit at that time, pretty sure I would have done it with this announcement, actually sure at 100%

Like @ScarredArachnid333 said on earlier page, Kabam is litteraly giving you a bone each time the " faith " is gone, and you blindly reach out for it, until you got your sight back again, and start seeing all the fake additions to the game, and the cycle goes on.

Sad to say this, but this cycle will break only at the end of the game, because people are still being manipulated this way by Kabam, and this will not stop anytime soon.

Good luck to those who'll grind for him
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    To those suggesting hypocrisy... I would simply say good bye. During the class event, I rediscovered that there is actually life outside of the small screen that is this game. There are trees out there and sunshine and fun things to do that do not involve a mindless and aggressive grind. All the best to those of you who remain in the struggle.

Happy little trees. When you leave the game don't see playing it as a mistake... only a happy accident. :-)

You ever make mistakes? Let’s turn them into birds. Yeah, they’re birds now.

😉
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Just close the game down already. I mean it’s obvious you guys don’t care anymore but at least stop wasting our time.

Kabam doesn't dicatate whether you should stay or not. That's up to you.

If you think it's wasting your time, just simply delete the game. No one is forcing you to waste your time.

The game many of us have sank 2+ years into is straight up dying and that concerns everyone. If you think otherwise you are out of touch with reality.

I just want to say that 2+ years is on the lengthy end of the spectrum when it comes to the life cycle of a game (on any platform). For some perspective, one of the most popular games of all time resets annually (Madden). Yes, each year there is new content but without said new content would people keep playing? We may not like what Kabam is giving us, but at least it’s something.

For me, the biggest draw of this game is the insanely dynamic fight mechanics. Amazing for a screen tap GUI.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Hey y'all -

Wanted to thank you all for the feedback and thoughts on this. We appreciate what's being said and understand the frustration lots of you are feeling. We're making sure to share it with the rest of the team. We wanted to make Nemesis a rare Bot to come by and this was what we came down to in deciding for now. Keep in mind there is always the chance there may be more opportunities in the future that we just haven't decided on yet!

I’m totally disappointed, there was a thread back in the days for ThunderCracker 3 days arenas and too many suggestions to improve such an event especially what concerned about arenas. But you guys, you didn’t take any feedback from it in contrast you made it worse. There’s no guarantee to obtain Nemesis. It’s all about luck!!!
    We don’t deserve such a thing. I fed up from this. Even AM d120 is no more a challenge, we need challenges!!!
    Please raise this to the team

• LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Oh there’s plenty of whales that will be getting a 4x duped 5* NP.. And they’ll be paying 300 energon per crystal for it. This is simply a ROI bonus for someone high up who can show they can make a huge cash grab for minimal investment. No surprise here whatsoever.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    I feel like i should be a little more excited for a crystal with my name on it, but overall I'm disappointed because arena is, in my opinion, the most soul sucking part of this game. Im hoping most of the bots afterwards go back to bot chips, or even a thunderstruck like mission. Ill still try for Nemesis because he seems like a good bot, but overall im disappointed in this event.

I think you should be given one due to the name likeness.... unfortunately I doubt we'll ever see a DrShotgun crystal, but if so, Prowl would be a good candidate to be in it:)
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Oh there’s plenty of whales that will be getting a 4x duped 5* NP.. And they’ll be paying 300 energon per crystal for it. This is simply a ROI bonus for someone high up who can show they can make a huge cash grab for minimal investment. No surprise here whatsoever.

This could very well be true but why focus on it? Is it a surprise that a decision maker chose to demonstrate a very common business tactic?

I say we band together and ask our mods what is realistic for this phase of the game life cycle. Is it updated rewards within the existing infrastructure? Is it stability improvements such as game mechanics or lag?
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    this hurts more than Kawhi going to the clippers.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

This could very well be true but why focus on it? Is it a surprise that a decision maker chose to demonstrate a very common business tactic?

I say we band together and ask our mods what is realistic for this phase of the game life cycle. Is it updated rewards within the existing infrastructure? Is it stability improvements such as game mechanics or lag?

Why focus on it? Because the point is it doesn’t matter what the regular player thinks or wants. It’s just the money talking since January. Band together all you want, but they aren’t looking out the window at the protest, and they aren’t allowed to divulge anything because the fact is there’s nothing they can tell us that we want to hear.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2019
    Passable bot, not gonna impact the game in any way. I don’t think anyone needs to complain about literal filler trash here.
  • DinoTronsDinoTrons Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike
    I’m not saying go back to bot specific chips
    I’m saying make new bots accessible through the regular feature bot chips

As a long time player who still loves the game, the current health of the game isn’t doing well. Most players have left because of lack of new content. Those of us that are left find it hard to motivate ourselves to play all the game modes. Most players I know only still play because of the team aspect of the game which is alliance missions. By making any and all bots accessible through regular bot chips, you will encourage players to play all game modes, as regular bot chips are obtained through all game modes
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Why focus on it? Because the point is it doesn’t matter what the regular player thinks or wants. It’s just the money talking since January. Band together all you want, but they aren’t looking out the window at the protest, and they aren’t allowed to divulge anything because the fact is there’s nothing they can tell us that we want to hear.

Well that’s not true. Plenty of players were elated when T4C was announced in last week’s raid event. Many more asked for the class shards to be moved to the Special tab and that happened. Clearly someone heard the protest.

What money are you referring too btw, the whales? If so, I’m sure none of them would have asked for Nemesis to be available in arena via crystals or spending big money via crystal. Not trying to debate you, just working towards clarity because I want the mods to see the salient points being made here.
  • Surely I won't be able to get Nemesis Prime this way. Even if I got some Dark Matrix or Doppelganger Crystals, I'm gonna need a lot of luck - and I don't even have half of that - to get Nemesis Prime. Oh well. Maybe next time then.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Guys The player base is small. How do Kabam make money? Of course from crystals......so just spend 3000 bucks u probably 80% chance of getting it.....
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Miss me with that arena grind
  • There should be a thing that if you get a 3 star or below, you can make it a 4 star by using energon to make it into a 3/4 star etc. Just a thought
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Top 10% gets roughly 10 Crystal's a day for minimal effort it ain't too bad. Buying bots with feature chips I think is the reason why this game didn't live up to expectations it gave everyone no reason to spend. I would love to see a new bot that's not a clone but I guess only time will tell. Hopefully its BW Mega as they mentioned in the new spotlight.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    There should be a thing that if you get a 3 star or below, you can make it a 4 star by using energon to make it into a 3/4 star etc. Just a thought

Yeah, 7500~10500 energon would be enough
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I don’t get the rush for another bot. Like if I get him, I get him. If I don’t get him, not as if I can’t play the game anymore. This game only needs 3 bots to play. So if it’s a crazy grind for arena for crystal for chance to get Nemesis, then I’ll just do my usual autorun of arena, and see what I get. I’m not going to grind more for it, so I don’t see the reason behind all the gripes and rants here. Don’t need yet another bot to play the game.
  • DinoTronsDinoTrons Posts: 48
    LOL
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I don’t get the rush for another bot. Like if I get him, I get him. If I don’t get him, not as if I can’t play the game anymore. This game only needs 3 bots to play. So if it’s a crazy grind for arena for crystal for chance to get Nemesis, then I’ll just do my usual autorun of arena, and see what I get. I’m not going to grind more for it, so I don’t see the reason behind all the gripes and rants here. Don’t need yet another bot to play the game.

I would understand you if we had been getting new bots every month. But you need to realise that it's been 7 months with no one but Thundercracker, and you couldn't even buy him from the store. We've been waiting so long for nothing dude
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I think I'll be attempting 1 of these arena's and doing it seriously, after that, probably not
  • You guys are killing this fantastic game by your own hands what are you thinking guys areans arenas and some more arenas I think the name should be transformed forged to arena for now