Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Best Bot in the game! Outside of Tronus off course

Comments

• Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    I would say og prime is the best, if ye get him duped to a high sig, his bleeds are godly, if its low level, it still does good damage the more crits ye get during an armor break. He also has fantastic damage when ye armor break then crit, particularly his special 2. I think he is better than megatronus.

I’d still say Megatron, but Prime is right up there for the same basic reasons. He can go against anyone.

Incorrect, prime isnt good against every bot.

Who would you say he struggles against?

Primal, bleed heals. Mv1 as well, though that is only if you get hit lol

He can still beat them. Special 3 for that permanent break, Primal loses his crit armor for the rest of the match, meaning your bleeds run the full course. And your damage can typically overpower him. It’s like fighting Scorponok. And MV1s Willpower is weakened by the class difference, assuming he even gets to use it.

If you took prime vs primal at d140 it would be insanly difficult as he would heal almost as much damage as you give.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I gotta say, OG Prime, Megatron, and Prowl make the list for me.
    Of course "best bot" depends on who you're fighting. Primal makes it towards the top... until you face off against UM, then you get crushed, but id in no way consider Magnus among the top.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    You left out Warpath because he'd dominate didn't you?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I would say og prime is the best, if ye get him duped to a high sig, his bleeds are godly, if its low level, it still does good damage the more crits ye get during an armor break. He also has fantastic damage when ye armor break then crit, particularly his special 2. I think he is better than megatronus.

I’d still say Megatron, but Prime is right up there for the same basic reasons. He can go against anyone.

Incorrect, prime can beat every bot without problem if used correctly.

y4w0l8mrrhd3.jpeg
    Yfw you land 1 armor break on Primal... but he uses his heavy
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Well you can't say a bot is good without it being in the game. And Warpath will probably not come for a while, unfortunately.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Well you can't say a bot is good without it being in the game. And Warpath will probably not come for a while, unfortunately.

Bruh Warpath is elder god tier. Why did you think Kabam didn’t add him in the first place?
  • Options
    BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334

Primal, bleed heals. Mv1 as well, though that is only if you get hit lol

He can still beat them. Special 3 for that permanent break, Primal loses his crit armor for the rest of the match, meaning your bleeds run the full course. And your damage can typically overpower him. It’s like fighting Scorponok. And MV1s Willpower is weakened by the class difference, assuming he even gets to use it.

If you took prime vs primal at d140 it would be insanly difficult as he would heal almost as much damage as you give.

D140 makes every bot difficult to face, it’s not worth mentioning. Unless you have maxed 5 stars it’s challenging. And maybe it is with them, I know I’m not near D140 level. But Prime and Primal counter each other in separate ways. Don’t get me wrong, Primal is objectively just one of the best bots around, easily top 10, possibly top 5. But in fair fights(facing a bot with a rating equal to or up to double yours, no ridiculous mods) Prime will handle Primal. There’s some difficulties, but Prime is strong enough that you can power through. For an enemy Primal to really hinder your Prime, he needs to have full critical armor, a max level signature, and your Prime has to have a comparatively low signature. Even then, you can win. It’ll take some time, but you will beat him.
  • Options
    Easy trick is to just not use sp3 against primal. Stick to sp2 and you’re laughing. High damage and it’s only temporary.
  • Options
    Kenner1980Kenner1980 Posts: 30
    edited August 2019
    Back to Business!

uf43a58yu5tk.png

e7wpc8g3yhwn.png

bfcsax6jwgtf.png

nan5r73hiei2.png

Really hope all your favourites have progressed. Round 2 of voting has started

Please vote on:

https://polltab.com/bracket-poll/1Q6auc1Gt
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Kenner1980 wrote: »
    Back to Business!

Please vote on:

What if a bracket ends in a tie?
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    How on earth did Primal lose to Megatron?
  • Options
    Kenner1980 wrote: »
    Back to Business!

Please vote on:

What if a bracket ends in a tie?

I actually don’t know!
  • Options
    Piconia wrote: »

Well OGM is an amazing! Especially duped and he is able to steal buffs.

Biggest upset for me was Wheeljack beating out Cheetor
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    How in earth or heaven did ironhide beat kickback?
  • Options

Megatron had class advantage
  • Options
    BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Megatron is better than Primal. Even duped, Primal is mostly defense with some offensive aspects. Megatron by default has one of the best offensive kits in the game, and his potential becomes limitless with his sig. Nothing quite as fun as stealing a crit rate buff from a base bot with Nightbirds Mark, and having every hit you land be a critical hit for 5 seconds.

Iromhides good, and so is Cheetor, but I’d say Wheeljack and Kickback are better because they can cover so much ground and adapt to a lot of fights. Cheetor and Ironhide are a lot more direct in their playstyle. So it seems odd that Wheeljack made it and Kickback didn’t.
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »

Burn

Bleed and shock
  • Options

Burn

Bleed and shock

Ironhide is a way better damage dealer in a short amount of time, spam IH's heavy and it will most of the time take down bots in a few shots, while kickback only does DOT by either using his special 2 or special 1 with a power drain debuff. Though you may say "oh, Kickback us much better for raids" though that may be true, he isn't so good in other missions, like the other scouts are good at.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    @Bntyhntr3232_ have to agree with Captain @OptimalOptimus_MV1 here.. though Ironhide is my sworn enemy he is the 2nd best demo in terms of damage and can easily shred. Kickback is good but he isn't near as good as IH.
  • Options
    I have never used IH before lol...I'll take your word @OptimalOptimus_MV1 @Kitten @Beastdad
  • Options
    I have never used IH before lol...I'll take your word @OptimalOptimus_MV1 @Kitten @Beastdad

Try him out when you get him. Keep sidestepping while shooting 1 or 2 light ranged attacks followed by a heavy.
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »

Try him out when you get him. Keep sidestepping while shooting 1 or 2 light ranged attacks followed by a heavy.

Listen to the Kitten.

Duck, dip, dive, dodge, light ranged, heavy ranged, over and over until you get Sp2.

Sounds good...is he available as a 5*?
  • Options

Listen to the Kitten.

Duck, dip, dive, dodge, light ranged, heavy ranged, over and over until you get Sp2.

He should be, however Kabam is lazy when it comes to updating the 5☆ pool...
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Listen to the Kitten.

Unfortunately, Ironhide is still NOT in the Basic 5* Pool.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Listen to the Kitten.

Unfortunately, Ironhide is still NOT in the Basic 5* Pool.

Dang it
  • Options
    Oh if rhinox beats prowl I swear!
  • Options
    Oh if rhinox beats prowl I swear!

jygbaqei4e35.png