Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Best Bot in the game! Outside of Tronus off course

124»

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It’s happening bros!
  • Options
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    The finals are up. Guess who?
    4iy75lg1dlks.jpeg

Last chance to vote guys! Epic battle between Optimus & Megatron.

https://polltab.com/bracket-poll/1Q6auc1Gt
  • Options
    Take your pick!

gmndpwjzz8q8.png
    niiae4sik1l7.png
  • Options
    Would've been cool if it flipped a Dark Cybertron on us and made it Shockwave vs OG Prime.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Would've been cool if it flipped a Dark Cybertron on us and made it Shockwave vs OG Prime.

And more accurate (IMO).
  • Options

Wouldn't be fair. Prime probably would have ripped his eye out. Heh.
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited August 2019
    So megatron won, hmm? Well, ItS JuST A gAME EVErYOnE
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Uhhhh...why did megatron win?
  • Options
    elg6m20q70g5.jpg
    Decepticons Rise Up!
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Because the list was incomplete to begin with and did not have seedlings and because people are tired of me touting Shockwave.
  • Options

Because Megs is better than prime.
  • Options
    BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Primes a better character, but Megatron has the best kit in the game.

Optimus Prime-Armor Buff on block, Attack Buff per team member, increased Armor against melee per team member(I’m not sure if it’s passive or only kicks in on his Armor buffs, but it seems passive), timed(special 1 and 2) and permanent(special 3) Armor Breaks, and increased Armor Break duration based on the combo meter. His signature gives Bleeds from Critical melee hits on armor break opponents and his unique synergy with Ratchet lets him repair health with his heavy attack.

Megatron-Armor Break on special 1, Attack Down on special 2, Shock on special 3, Unstoppable if low on health and knocked down, and high damage/high speed heavy attacks that make his debuffs permanent. Starscream lets him have a 3 second stun once on each of his specials and Shockwave lets him inflict Power Rate Down after his last hit on a medium combo. And then the best signature in the game, Buff Steal. If someone has a permanent debuff, you can steal whatever Buff they have.

Primes definitely second best, but Primes more focused on abilities that help him whereas Megatron has abilities that bring his enemy down. Both are serious threats to everyone, but Megatron can attack almost all aspects of a bot, and the potential from his signature is unbeatable. Just take a duped Megatron against someone with Nightbirds Mark, or a boss with a 400% Melee Damage Buff and you can rip and tear through anyone.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Blaming the list and no seedings is little bit weak!

Don’t think the likes of Grindor, Ramjet, Ultra Magnus, Barricade, Cyclonus and Starscream would have made any difference in the final result.

Seedings would probably made it easier for megs to win as megs probably had the toughest path to the final. Primal, Mv1, WB and ShW.
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

“Because in the final analysis, I would happily wade across a river of corpses, chest-deep in rust and grease and engine oil, just to crush the spark of the last Autobot standing. And I would not do so simply as a means to an end. No. I'd do it, Prime, because it would give me pleasure.”- Megatron
    el6be5bv9717.jpg