Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission Incoming - Fog Of War: Null-Field

Comments

• willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited August 2019
    Probably the easiest way to correct the imbalance at this point is to change the boss to a tech tomorrow, a scout on saturday, a warrior sunday, brawler monday, tact tues, and then on wednesday the boss could give 500 t4b essence so we could use all this t4c in the near future
  • TON of fun. Love that they are all ambush. Thanks Kabam!!!
  • Great event! Thanks!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2019
    Anyone saw a bot other than a demo or tactician with 7-8k pi? Granting 160 essence
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The essences are heavily biased to demo&tact.

The way I calculated, it takes on average about 872 energon to build a demo t4c from scratch, that's 1548 for tact and....6857 for the rest 4 classes.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

The way I calculated, it takes on average about 872 energon to build a demo t4c from scratch, that's 1548 for tact and....6857 for the rest 4 classes.

Sounds cheap to me
    Considering the price of t4c deals which have a chance of 1/6 for demo spark
  • Gamemaster - give me a reason to play for exploration of a map at 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ energy per node. Or, if the idea is replay all I like, decrease the energy per node. Also, my game is crashing during alliance missions and when I reboot, my bots are knocked out or have reduced health. I have put in tickets for that but it seems that is not a priority to fix. Anything you would like to offer to remedy that would be greatly appreciated.

Watch the movie "Big". There is a part where Tom Hanks says "I don't get it." Rewind as necessary.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    willdorf wrote: »
    Probably the easiest way to correct the imbalance at this point is to change the boss to a tech tomorrow, a scout on saturday, a warrior sunday, brawler monday, tact tues, and then on wednesday the boss could give 500 t4b essence so we could use all this t4c in the near future

Would be nice but might not have been Kabam's intention to have it perfectly balanced for all classes. I say enjoy it for what it is and grab what you can as your time/energon allows.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Slayer wrote: »

Sounds cheap to me

Sure, what I mean is in order to build a Scout t4c for example, you'll need 6857 energon and end up with 8 demo t4c but nobody have 8 demo to use them, lol.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Slayer wrote: »

Sounds cheap to me

Sure, what I mean is in order to build a Scout t4c for example, you'll need 6857 energon and end up with 8 demo t4c but nobody have 8 demo to use them, lol.

Just getting ready for the 6*s, lol.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    FamiGami wrote: »
    Synthwave wrote: »
    but for the players complaining that Master Spotlight is now too easy

What?! As someone running three R4 5* that are max forged, master spotlight is NOT easy.

However, rewards for master spotlight are way too low. Completing it should reward t4c and t3a at this point.

Which paths are you taking with Master? Because I have a full team of R5 L50 4 star Decepticons and I can take the lower paths on Master with it.
  • It's a really good and fresh idea :) Well done Kabam!

I hope you guys will figure out another thing like this for a little t4 basic and t3 alpha too ;)

But I'm not discontented, I'm happy with this special event 👍👍
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    I love it! Only suggestion I can make is to try and make the classes equal. This mission is super heavy demo and at least for me tact. I've only also seen all but 1 of the 8k bots that was not demo(and it was scout).

Interesting. All but 1 of my 8k battles were tact (all Cyclonus!) except 2 demo. For me, this is great, since it's the tact essence I really want. I can see how this could be frustrating for others, though. Possibly it's just our lucky(?) rolls on the RNG...[/quote]

Mainly demo and tact too for the 4x fights. Though because of this added bonus I've managed to form my 1st T4 class spark.
    bccqq6qobz46.png
    [/quote]

The T4 I'm closer to is also demo, my only option though is Mv Megatron for now.
    After Wasp's rank 4 though I could save it for Galvatron perhaps?
  • 7bokxwzlr5xp.jpg
    9gqwjhj1g6mk.jpg
    qtfuf3j0rrb8.jpg
    I was 100% before Tronus and now I'm 99%?
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited August 2019

Either way it doesn't matter as there is no completion exploration bonus.
    Dircules wrote: »

Either way it doesn't matter as there is no completion exploration bonus.

"One last thing Commanders! These Missions will be repeatable as many times as you would like!"

So basically this suggests that there isn't a way to 100%
  • Ah... 😅
    Ah... 😅

Nevermind, someone actually managed to 100% it
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    It's entirely possible that it is not Kabam's intention to make all the classes equal. If you read the initial announcement, they say "in this first Fog of War map" which indicates that this is merely part of a larger event series. Perhaps later maps in this event will be heavy for other classes other than tact and demo. So just enjoy what we've got.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited August 2019
    I fought all demos and tacts on the stronger ones...
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    now it would take t4b and it will be perfect
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited August 2019
    Congrats @Mrnomis ,this event is cool thanks Kabam
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    edited August 2019
    For the love of Primus, can you guys please quickly adjust the bot rates so they’re equal? I’m grinding for tech (already had 6k when I started), and at this rate I’ll have 2 full sparks of all the other classes before I -maybe- get the tech I need! Weekend is upon us and the clock is ticking...
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Nightpath wrote: »
    It's entirely possible that it is not Kabam's intention to make all the classes equal. If you read the initial announcement, they say "in this first Fog of War map" which indicates that this is merely part of a larger event series. Perhaps later maps in this event will be heavy for other classes other than tact and demo. So just enjoy what we've got.

Well if everything is “working as intended”, it would be nice to know.
  • Seriously, this is a great special mission. I do hope it will make a comeback from time to time, but maybe with a different boss each time so we wont swim in demo sparks. 😝
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Great special mission idea. I think they've come up with some good here, and something that can be expanded on in the future too.
    My only slight issue with it is whether the time/energon cost for the T3 essence is worth it compared to just doing the daily trials.
    Just did another run and got around 135 scout essence, and same for brawler. Compared to the time and energy it takes to get nearly 2000 essence from the daily I'm not sure it's worth grinding at this new special mission.
    Seriously, this is a great special mission. I do hope it will make a comeback from time to time, but maybe with a different boss each time so we wont swim in demo sparks. 😝

It'd be pretty nice if they could randomise a mod in there, make it a little interesting and more fun