Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission Incoming - Fog Of War: Null-Field

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Best routes for Tact Warrior and Tech
    q1th3qpbyluk.png
    yidnowbqxasv.png
    4hjzkgr1rjxh.png
    Any better routes?

You know that It's random right? :)

I realised that after trying the tact path to get one Tact+ and 2 Demo+
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    q1th3qpbyluk.png
    yidnowbqxasv.png
    4hjzkgr1rjxh.png
    Any better routes?

Its not based on node. Its based on the fight you are up to. Thats why node mapping doesnt work.
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    q1th3qpbyluk.png
    yidnowbqxasv.png
    4hjzkgr1rjxh.png
    Any better routes?

Its not based on node. Its based on the fight you are up to. Thats why node mapping doesnt work.

I got that...
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited August 2019

That is actually the same thing you know, you can get to each node only at a certain point. You can't get to one node as fight 5 or fight 6, that one node will always be fight 5, same for every other node.

And so if you look diagonally, you'll see lot of the same type of nodes, like first fight will be tactician or brawler, second scout or warrior, so yeah, use the map all you like, it doesn't really make a difference :) It's far from complete and am still finding the occasional new class, especially on nodes that I've mapped only 1 class on. A third class doesn't happen often (that's not a miniboss), but still sometimes... Wish I'd started this from the get go rather than Sunday evening :)

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited August 2019
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    q1th3qpbyluk.png
    yidnowbqxasv.png
    4hjzkgr1rjxh.png
    Any better routes?

You're overthinking it. It's just like RNG
    Having run it over 50 times I'm totally, 100% convinced it is random, and that there are NO, I repeat NO scout, brawler, tech or warrior mini bosses. Unless you can prove me wrong with screenshots.

You are correct. They totally futt budged everyone needing tech, brawler, warrior and/or scout essence.
  • Mrnomis wrote: »
    q1th3qpbyluk.png
    yidnowbqxasv.png
    4hjzkgr1rjxh.png
    Any better routes?

Having run it over 50 times I'm totally, 100% convinced it is random, and that there are NO, I repeat NO scout, brawler, tech or warrior mini bosses. Unless you can prove me wrong with screenshots.

You are correct. They totally futt budged everyone needing tech, brawler, warrior and/or scout essence.

You can't please all of the people all of the time.

I'd say its a safe bet that, in time, the imbalance will be addressed and other classes will have the boss spots.
  • I'm not complaining.. We get some t4 class for free and relatively easily (depends on how strong are your bots yet).. I don't care if I not get the class what I really wanted (brawler)

It's like we get a Tactician/Demolition event with some bonus other t4 class :)

Just calculate it how much money you saved with this event.. If you buy a t4class from deal you spend about 100$ and It's still random class.. 33,333..% you will get demo or tactician :D and only one spark :)
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    q1th3qpbyluk.png
    yidnowbqxasv.png
    4hjzkgr1rjxh.png
    Any better routes?

You can't please all of the people all of the time.

I'd say its a safe bet that, in time, the imbalance will be addressed and other classes will have the boss spots.

Pretty much. Plus, by weighing the essence heavily toward Demo and Tact, a lot more of us will actually be able to form a spark or three without more than a few hundred energon spent. More, if you spend more energon. If it was evenly distributed, it would much more difficult (or expensive, anyway), to walk away from this event with at least a couple t4c in your pocket.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    32 runs for a full demolitions spark.. go get it everyone ;)

j2oblhyk59x4.jpg
    Going for a second one too, and a tactician spark
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited August 2019
    Dircules wrote: »

That is actually the same thing you know, you can get to each node only at a certain point. You can't get to one node as fight 5 or fight 6, that one node will always be fight 5, same for every other node.

And so if you look diagonally, you'll see lot of the same type of nodes, like first fight will be tactician or brawler, second scout or warrior, so yeah, use the map all you like, it doesn't really make a difference :) It's far from complete and am still finding the occasional new class, especially on nodes that I've mapped only 1 class on. A third class doesn't happen often (that's not a miniboss), but still sometimes... Wish I'd started this from the get go rather than Sunday evening :)

Point taken, you are right in that regard. The reason Ive gone fight based is because it takes out data variability, as opposed to being forced to compare six individual datapoints (nodes) at fight 5 for example I can compare one fight. It also means fewer runs before you can start to get meaningful data.

Incidentally I started mapping by node and that led me to the fight based conclusion :)

But honestly my conclusion is you cant game it, theres no path that gives you more or x or y. Its random, skewed to Tac and Demo due to boss prevalence.

One suggestion for future ones is the bosses give a T4c crate instead of their class essence, which opens for a random 160 essence at the end of the fight.
  • F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    cd95h4j4edpk.jpg
    20 tech shards all what I need couldn't make it yet and formed 3 t4c demo tech are so rare that I sold all my t3c tech to form t4c and didn't make it
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    F3tc wrote: »
    20 tech shards all what I need couldn't make it yet and formed 3 t4c demo tech are so rare that I sold all my t3c tech to form t4c and didn't make it

Just keep running the mission. At this point you don't even have to purchase/spend energon, we have 1.5 days left. Personally, I wouldn't have sold my t3c, but to each his own...
    62p4j9ml9r4c.jpg
    I made finally formed my t4c tech now I have 1 of each class
    Nightpath wrote: »
    F3tc wrote: »

Just keep running the mission. At this point you don't even have to purchase/spend energon, we have 1.5 days left. Personally, I wouldn't have sold my t3c, but to each his own...

I didn't need the t3c tech at the moment because I 2 r4 bots blaster and jetfire it was worth the selling t3c because 1 of these bots going to r5 mainly jetfire .
  • MarkGraysonMarkGrayson Posts: 33
    edited August 2019
    The time remaining for the Fog Of War mission now matches the time remaining for the monthly special mission.

Has the Fog of War been extended another week? Or is that a glitch? Both say 7 days+ remaining 👍
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    gnq1xpbqn6ui.jpeg
    Definitely been using energon for this event.

Mom says it's my turn on the Energon
    It's been extended a week! HALLELUJAH!!!

Probably because of the love of it...and it's a money pit XD
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Don't forget your monthly objectives!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Or, do forget them.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    The time remaining for the Fog Of War mission now matches the time remaining for the monthly special mission.

Has the Fog of War been extended another week? Or is that a glitch? Both say 7 days+ remaining 👍

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Might feel like forgetting about it now lol just joking
  • The time remaining for the Fog Of War mission now matches the time remaining for the monthly special mission.

I think It's because a major problem with some iOS players :)
    My alliance teammates can't play for about a week (from the beggining) because something went wrong... Maybe that's why

I think It's because a major problem with some iOS players :)
    My alliance teammates can't play for about a week (from the beggining) because something went wrong... Maybe that's why

Sounds fair enough to me, cause it isn’t right that everyone didn’t get a chance to grind
  • So it is extended..
    jqucb39b0mur.png
    It’s definitely officially extended one week it says so in game right @Kabam Vydious 😁