Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission Incoming - Fog Of War: Null-Field

12345679»

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Best routes for Tact Warrior and Tech
    q1th3qpbyluk.png
    yidnowbqxasv.png
    4hjzkgr1rjxh.png
    Any better routes?

Forum rule 11:

"Spreading conspiracy theories, false information, and rumors is not permitted. These just clog up the forums, incite anger or fear, and don’t help anybody."

I didn't make the map...and it isn't a false rumor and I already admitted it was incorrect after trying it @BonesetterHUN
  • RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    edited August 2019
    Guys , i know some have been raiding this mission like hell, some have even spent money, me included, let’s see who did what :). How much spent and how many t4c sparks did you get by now ?

I got 3 demo, 2 tact, 1 warrior , spent 30€ On energon , good deal, by me

All hail KABAM!!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited August 2019
    2 demo 1 tact using 7 free refills & still have 10 more.

All hail KABAM!!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Raduski wrote: »
    Guys , i know some have been raiding this mission like hell, some have even spent money, me included, let’s see who did what :). How much spent and how many t4c sparks did you get by now ?

I got 3 demo, 2 tact, 1 warrior , spent 30€ On energon , good deal, by me

All hail KABAM!!

Technically is a bargain when you consider the £100 off they once had for a random class spark.
    Now not only have you gotten more than 1, you've gotten it for 1/3 of the price
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Am I with the cool kids now?
    z6zgef7ij0yl.png
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Am I with the cool kids now?
    z6zgef7ij0yl.png

n9jz8pjysfnn.gif

• BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited August 2019
    I played 6,65% of the entire playtime just in this month.. wow :D that's a lot... (those are the active playtime in hours in the last 30 days and all time)

(I joined 3-4 months after the game launched)

emm5k22p10y9.png
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    Best routes for Tact Warrior and Tech
    q1th3qpbyluk.png
    yidnowbqxasv.png
    4hjzkgr1rjxh.png
    Any better routes?

Its not based on node. Its based on the fight you are up to. Thats why node mapping doesnt work.

I went through th
  • I went through it 2 times and almost finished tact. However it gave me no tact. to fight, spent 80 energon for nothing. Went down same paths that gave me tact. previously but the last 2 times gave me only warrior and Scout both times.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I went through it 2 times and almost finished tact. However it gave me no tact. to fight, spent 80 energon for nothing. Went down same paths that gave me tact. previously but the last 2 times gave me only warrior and Scout both times.

There are those who spent much more, and ran through the mission probably hundreds of times... as has been stated, repeatedly I might add, the classes you encounter are random. And, really, it doesn't matter what t4 essence you end up picking up... it's all appreciated. Even though 3 of the 6 sparks I ended up forming are demo. :D
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    You will be missed :'(