Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission Incoming - Fog Of War: Null-Field

Comments

• Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Thank you for launching this new mission!

But there definitely is not enough Tech.
    I'm lucky to get one every 3 complete run throughs
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited August 2019
    It’s a good mission. Nice to be able to get T4C at all.

Seems like the best fix would be to give a small amount of every class after beating Megatronus instead of a bigger chunk of just Demo. The 1st run gave us a decent amount of all classes, but every other run is clearly unbalanced.
  • TechnosTechnos Posts: 29
    Where are the tech bosses? Or tech encounters?
    Great game mode but unbalanced. Should have be thought over more.
  • can you get 100% exploration? I seem to be stuck at 99
  • Obrian_Pax wrote: »
    can you get 100% exploration? I seem to be stuck at 99

There’s no exploration bonus, so it doesn’t really matter.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Obrian_Pax wrote: »

Yes we can.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    It appears that this was intended to be demo and tact heavy. Maybe next month they'll do one that's scout and tech heavy, then october will be brawler and warrior, and after everyone's got the R5s they want and need, they'll drop 6*s and make you keep pushing for higher lol... 5*s have been out for almost a year and a half now, it is about time for them. Maybe they'll release 6*s in conjunction with ROK3 and a way to get 5* megatronus again (and hopefully wheeljack and cyclonus before that)
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I think its demo and tac heavy because its first and foremost meant to tell a story, otherwise why would they have all that stuff in there around Tronus getting power from the Titan and whatnot? Think about all the high end bosses, Cyclonus, Nemesis, Demotron, Galvatron... theyre all high ranking Cons and in this story, close to Tronus. And theyre all Tac or Demo.

Maybe the next one will be Autobot driven so we will see more Scout/Tech.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    rprk6feb00fw.png
    9epptjal5lnd.png

Thanks for the event Kabam.

Ps- I'm gonna r5 wasp
  • Nice surprise, no pattern. Is this a clue that Kabam may want to cloak the bots we face in AM Map?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited August 2019
    Yeah there isn't enough tech...tech is what I really need and there isn't much of it...but demo is aplenty
  • Way to go Kabam! Some new event is always good. By the way, some very good idea by Synthwave above. Allowing us to customize difficulty and rewards would be great! Anyway, very glad about this event. And no spoilers but I hope what Megatronus says at mission completion will be considered in future missions...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Has anyone encountered an 8k PI warrior yet?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Not a single one. Same problem with Tech. I have seen an 8k mini Boss for all other classes though.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Not a single one. Same problem with Tech. I have seen an 8k mini Boss for all other classes though.

Ok, thanks. I hope their "compensation" will even out the classes a little.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    gnq1xpbqn6ui.jpeg
    Definitely been using energon for this event.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391

Whos the 8k Scout or Brawler? Have yet to see one and Ive done almost 50 runs.
    SkBirdman wrote: »

Scout was Cheeto
    Brawler was Tantrum

I’ve done about 50 runs too and the above examples happened once each.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Scout was Cheeto
    Brawler was Tantrum

Sure? Do they give 160 essence?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

Scout was Cheeto
    Brawler was Tantrum

I've done about the same amount. And I have only ever seen tact and demo 8k minibosses. Never any of the other classes.

Scout was Cheeto
    Brawler was Tantrum

Sure? Do they give 160 essence?

I didn’t take screenshots but I’m pretty sure they gave the 160 amount like the other 8k mini bosses.
  • zllxf9sbko5t.jpg
  • 1jx8zg35m0xa.jpg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    crooswijk wrote: »
    1jx8zg35m0xa.jpg

2 T4 demos!!
  • Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    Rumor has it that if you hit a specific series of paths in the correct sequence that you unlock a mega prize of 1x t4c of each class and 9x t4b! :o
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited August 2019
    Grimes79 wrote: »
    Rumor has it that if you hit a specific series of paths in the correct sequence that you unlock a mega prize of 1x t4c of each class and 9x t4b! :o

My crap-o-meter is reading off the scale. Let's not try to spread obvious hogwash and conspiracy theories, shall we?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Here’s an idea... why don’t we revamp AM map like FOW? No idea what bots are on what path... random all the way :D;)
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Here’s an idea... why don’t we revamp AM map like FOW? No idea what bots are on what path... random all the way :D;)

I’d be down with that. Maybe keep the mods consistent though. It would be fun to cycle through every bot/mod combination at some point. Getting tired of Bludgeon on Melee Boost. Let’s get Tantrum and Prowl on there to see what kind of damage 10 stacks can do.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Grimes79 wrote: »

6fmi797w5f1z.jpg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Obrian_Pax wrote: »

Yes we can.

I've had the same issue. It says I'm 100% done but on the start screen says 99%.