Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Prime Suspect

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Im absolutely digging the writing the last two Spotlights, its been on point and much better. Plus the story behind this spotlight is really good, its got a bit of menace to it and its something that could really grow with time.

Yes, they're fantastic! It's time for the Kabam team to buy their writers a box of donuts.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Nice! Just make sure you don’t pit him against brawlers or demos though ;)
  • Groo wrote: »
    Nice! Just make sure you don’t pit him against brawlers or demos though ;)

It's funny because I'm currently doing the Demo Daily mission with him :#
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Haha, but then he should still be asleep at the ark!
  • Groo wrote: »
    Haha, but then he should still be asleep at the ark!

Or maybe it's Hearts of Steel Prime...
  • Jc_17Jc_17 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike how many fights are in prime suspect!?!! That will help players determine how to get the 840 solo fights.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Jc_17 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike how many fights are in prime suspect!?!! That will help players determine how to get the 840 solo fights.

Credit to @Dircules for the math: He wrote:

There are about 7 fights for a spotlight mission to the boss. There are 24 paths to take to complete a difficulty. There are 5 difficulties.

7 * 5 * 24 = ... 840.

No problem.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Well played Kabam. This is shaping up to be a great event. I am hugely motivated to play at the moment.
  • Jc_17Jc_17 Posts: 8
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Jc_17 wrote: »

Credit to @Dircules for the math: He wrote:

There are about 7 fights for a spotlight mission to the boss. There are 24 paths to take to complete a difficulty. There are 5 difficulties.

7 * 5 * 24 = ... 840.

No problem.

Thanks!!!!!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Technobot wrote: »
    Galvatron said WHAT?!?

2snn7wsl1we6.png

@PhatBoy123 , it’s as if you are predicting what the game is going to say next...

evesneu90f9o.png
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    How long does it normally take to get the "get 5* Prowl/Mirage to rank 2/3" achievement?
    I've had a 3/30 & 4/40 5* Mirage and Prowl for a bit now.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    How long does it normally take to get the "get 5* Prowl/Mirage to rank 2/3" achievement?

It’s been 3 days into event pretty consistently I believe.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    095tdft6adp1.png
    Shattered Glass you say?
    cbxs4fs1y6h2.gif

3h37cx2yiwx1.png
    Oh, it's literal...
    cyvud8tqtbiq.gif
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

I just got mine
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    I just finished the Spotlight and...let me get this straight... we're dealing with evil doppelgangers (not shattered glass) from a different dimension? *Meh* At this point Prowl is right, trust no one, who knows who could be evil. Sorry for Spoilers.
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    I just finished the Spotlight and...let me get this straight... we're dealing with evil doppelgangers (not shattered glass) from a different dimension? *Meh* At this point Prowl is right, trust no one, who knows who could be evil. Sorry for Spoilers.

Right then...
    1c9bfra5ykzg.gif
    What spoilers were you talking about out?
  • @Kabam Vydious when is the generations event for us all to get the achievements for it
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Will Nemesis Prime and Megatronus be available for Generation Chips?
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Will Nemesis Prime and Megatronus be available for Generation Chips?

Unlikely and very unlikely
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    @Kabam Vydious when is the generations event for us all to get the achievements for it

My money is on mid-month.

23x0kbhqh8ma.jpeg
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious when is the generations event for us all to get the achievements for it

23x0kbhqh8ma.jpeg

All I’m hopping is it won’t be hell.

23x0kbhqh8ma.jpeg

if you have to complete it for a 5* bee it will be hell

23x0kbhqh8ma.jpeg

I hope kabam doesn’t make it hell. I’m just hoping and praying it’s not impossible

23x0kbhqh8ma.jpeg

I hope kabam doesn’t make it hell. I’m just hoping and praying it’s not impossible

Some of the bosses will be life transfer on Wheeljack with debuff immunity and physical resistance. Cheetor with power flow and 200% stronger buffs. Bonecrusher with unpurifiable bleeds. Grimlock on electrophobia. Cyclonus with 150% attack and ranged absorb. Megatronus with hemophobia. This will be hell.
    They finally did it...
    cfq6nbsr5g29.png
    pybwoi6m4see.gif

23x0kbhqh8ma.jpeg

Some of the bosses will be life transfer on Wheeljack with debuff immunity and physical resistance. Cheetor with power flow and 200% stronger buffs. Bonecrusher with unpurifiable bleeds. Grimlock on electrophobia. Cyclonus with 150% attack and ranged absorb. Megatronus with hemophobia. This will be hell.

DONT GIVE KABAM IDEAS!

It'll happen eventually. 🤷🏾‍♂️