Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Prime Suspect

Comments

• I just beat master shockwave...It was crazy! ...the things I'll do to rank 3 Mixmaster...
    20p4tdp1oe4u.jpg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I just beat master shockwave...It was crazy! ...the things I'll do to rank 3 Mixmaster...
    20p4tdp1oe4u.jpg

The things we all do to rank up the demigod himself
    Loving the new NP profile pic @Kabam Miike
  • Holy...THAT IS AWESOME!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I just beat master shockwave...It was crazy! ...the things I'll do to rank 3 Mixmaster...
    20p4tdp1oe4u.jpg

Awesome rank up man! Works amazingly with Dinobot
  • Holy...THAT IS AWESOME!

Hell yeah, it is! I am Loving it!
    I want a 4* version of him, so, so Bad! I'll be patient and save up my Generation Chips for when he, Thundercracker and G1 Bee are released.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    20p4tdp1oe4u.jpg

Awesome rank up man! Works amazingly with Dinobot

That's why I ranked him up
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Holy...THAT IS AWESOME!

Hell yeah, it is! I am Loving it!
    I want a 4* version of him, so, so Bad! I'll be patient and save up my Generation Chips for when he, Thundercracker and G1 Bee are released.

Nemesis prime is fun...I wish you luck
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious quick question about our left over generation chips, when this event ends, will they be removed, saved for later, or converted into something else?
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious quick question about our left over generation chips, when this event ends, will they be removed, saved for later, or converted into something else?

Last time such question was asked, Class Clash Chips are converted 1:1 to gold.

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Last time such question was asked, Class Clash Chips are converted 1:1 to gold.

Ya that was so bad, I’m hoping this isn’t the case for these rarer chips
  • I did it!
    m3q1c2fcjckt.jpg

Congrats, man. That's great! Was it hard?
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    I did it!
    m3q1c2fcjckt.jpg

Pretty hard considering I used 3k-4k bots
    I did it!
    m3q1c2fcjckt.jpg

Nah it looks like master.
    m4q8pmldx1jt.gif
  • So question the generations objectives I'm assuming the Generations 2 star 3star 4star and 5star are referring to the special missions easy Medium hard expert and Masters am I right? If so why is it I have completed expert and still not gotten credit for the achievement?zsk5s4ig4ywc.png
  • See
    So question the generations objectives I'm assuming the Generations 2 star 3star 4star and 5star are referring to the special missions easy Medium hard expert and Masters am I right? If so why is it I have completed expert and still not gotten credit for the achievement?zsk5s4ig4ywc.png

Pretty much, I just hope my game's fixed before that happens though
  • See
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I did it!
    m3q1c2fcjckt.jpg

Nah it looks like master.
    m4q8pmldx1jt.gif

Haha! Yesss......I don't waste time on hard
  • So question the generations objectives I'm assuming the Generations 2 star 3star 4star and 5star are referring to the special missions easy Medium hard expert and Masters am I right? If so why is it I have completed expert and still not gotten credit for the achievement?zsk5s4ig4ywc.png

Because.. what you did is the monthly spotlight.. this generations event will be coming soon, It's another thing.. A "mini-event".. the two event is different, as you can see It's in a different tab :)

Because.. what you did is the monthly spotlight.. this generations event will be coming soon, It's another thing.. A "mini-event".. the two event is different, as you can see It's in a different tab :)

Correct. These generations missions will become available mid month, as is listed in their description. They do not refer to the current spotlight.
  • I'm starting to get very twitchy about this generation's mini event. I'm grinding myself into the ground to hit all the achievements... But I fear the 5* event is just going to be so darn difficult I'll miss out on the 5 star Bee.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Gungnir wrote: »
    I'm starting to get very twitchy about this generation's mini event. I'm grinding myself into the ground to hit all the achievements... But I fear the 5* event is just going to be so darn difficult I'll miss out on the 5 star Bee.

As Kabam and the game always say....

“If missions are too difficult, upgrade your bots”
  • ↑"And if you reached the max level, max forge, we'll raise the star level."
  • Gungnir wrote: »
    I'm starting to get very twitchy about this generation's mini event. I'm grinding myself into the ground to hit all the achievements... But I fear the 5* event is just going to be so darn difficult I'll miss out on the 5 star Bee.

Know your limits and target those goals that you can achieve with work :) It's not a surprise party where everybody getthe highest lvl bot just for free.. And if you can't achieve it by yourself, how do you want to rank him up? :)

JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

↑"And if you reached the max level, max forge, we'll raise the star level."

Yes.. that's how online games are working...... It's not a story based game what you can complete and It's done
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

And what they don’t say...

Spend energon and buy revives
  • Not sure my comment warrented quite such a response! I was simply stating its an huge unknown at the moment. I'm doing the achievments like Kabam wants, it's not hard, but it's grindy and involves ploughing a lot of time into the game, which might be for nothing if we end up with another Life Transfer issue like the Thunder Cracker event. Yes there were ways and means to get around it, but not for everyone. My top bots during that event were are mainly all DOT based, so that MOD utterly scuppered my personal playstyle and i wasn't able to get past it in the end.
    Yes yes, revives and health packs, that'll more than likely be the measure of the day, but again, its a huge unknown and they could have some bot on a stupidly hard MOD that gives them 1 hit kills. How many revives could that cost?!
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited September 2019
    Not sure my comment warrented quite such a response! I was simply stating its an huge unknown at the moment. I'm doing the achievments like Kabam wants, it's not hard, but it's grindy and involves ploughing a lot of time into the game, which might be for nothing if we end up with another Life Transfer issue like the Thunder Cracker event. Yes there were ways and means to get around it, but not for everyone. My top bots during that event were are mainly all DOT based, so that MOD utterly scuppered my personal playstyle and i wasn't able to get past it in the end.
    Yes yes, revives and health packs, that'll more than likely be the measure of the day, but again, its a huge unknown and they could have some bot on a stupidly hard MOD that gives them 1 hit kills. How many revives could that cost?!

Life transfer isn’t that hard if you have the counters. Hard hitters like tantrum, MM have their way on that mod. As does WJ with attack upgrades.

Although I didn’t try it first time round, I’d be curious to see how heal block works around life transfer. Cheetor and shockwave would be great candidates for that.

Come to think of it, none of those bots mentioned need to be duped either.

Edit
    MM kinda does need duped, but sheer damage output and that sp2 would counter that if he wasn’t. It’d be kinda funny to watch him yo-yo between hitting like a truck (pun intended) and being pillow fisted.
  • I did it!
    m3q1c2fcjckt.jpg

Way to go! I’m 2/3rds of the way there (for the first time ever) with about 6k of Energon, a ton of repair kits, & an army of R3 & R4 5*s to work with. I want that T2m Spark!