Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Post update heavies and specials issues [Hotfix Coming Today!]

Comments

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2020
    JKL wrote: »
    ou4up3eqvloa.gif

Curved bullets? Pretty sure he shot, I moved and then it still landed 🤔

This isnt a bug, you sidestepped once to dodge the bullets and got yourself out of his firing trajectory but then you sidestepped back in the previous lane and got hit because the shots were supposed to be in that lane.

Get it?
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    ou4up3eqvloa.gif

This isnt a bug, you sidestepped once to dodge the bullets and got yourself out of his firing trajectory but then you sidestepped back in the previous lane and got hit because the shots were supposed to be in that lane.

Get it?

Well I agree with this one. It used to happen even before these glitches. It usually happens when the game/battle becomes too fast-paced.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Slayer wrote: »
    ou4up3eqvloa.gif

Get it?

Fair enough. I slowed down the video even more to take a look. I was in path 1 as his gun went up, side stepped up into path 2 then he fired the range and then I stepped back into path 1 to eat it.
  • Options
    PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    I launched a sp2 into OGM miniboss in AM... dude was receiving the "tornado blades" from Kickback (or whatever they're called) and in the middle of one of the spins, OGM counterattacked with one of his sp1!!

How can it be possible that OGM escapes from the middle of the special??

Any ETA for resolving this bug? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I hope the team is making notes about all the other AI issues that are being posted here with proof. If y'all coming up with a fix, might as well do it for all in one shot. Kindly acknowledge.
  • Options
    I am getting this too along with not being able to land a physical heavy e.g. prime , prowl , wheel jack, drift etc. Tried 1,2,3,4,5 combo and heavy still not able to hit. I know a previous kabam response was try a heavy or a special after 3 or 4 so yeah tried that it don't work, they either block the special or evade. Since the game began it always worked after a 5 combo for both special and heavy. I also notice that ranged special miss most of the time now too. And since when can the AI evade a heavy and before OG Prime spins back after a heavy they have already launched Thier special and smashed you up ?
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Please fix your AI cheating is not bearable anymore. Today is so damn worse.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I did a FoW run today. Thundercracker was able to avoid my OGP’s heavy but then immediately retaliated with an SP2. I don’t remember any instances of the opponent’s Special triggering right after a heavy evasion
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I did a FoW run today. Thundercracker was able to avoid my OGP’s heavy but then immediately retaliated with an SP2. I don’t remember any instances of the opponent’s Special triggering right after a heavy evasion

This is not new, just more frequent after the update. But I suppose his sp2 didn't land if he backstepped first?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gunz0 wrote: »

This is not new, just more frequent after the update. But I suppose his sp2 didn't land if he backstepped first?

It did. Now that I think of it, I’m not so sure whether he backstepped or just SP’d right after my Prime’s heavy
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Seems worse and worse...AM is just not fun anymore. If I was a new player I'd be walking away scratching my head already
  • Options
    NidRob wrote: »
    Please fix your AI cheating is not bearable anymore. Today is so damn worse.

Haha what happened to changing our playing style 😂😂 jk
  • Options
    Been away a few days, but I'll talk with the guys tomorrow to see what they're noticing and what's going on.
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Thanks for popping in, but there better be some update on this tomorrow, and not the usual no-answer like you’re still looking into it or «Sorry we still don’t know when this will be fixed» or the like
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    AM is a complete shitshow now, with Tantrum and Magnus especially blocking or retaliating during your combo. It’s time to stop now
  • Options
    LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Vydious please ensure that the devs check the videos that we have posted more than what they notice. I don't trust their verdict.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    s9cc117g1iy4.gif

Fun times ....
  • Options
    ShoeoShoeo Posts: 7
    Will rhinox's heavy ever start hitting without the AI always dodging it???? Just did a fight where every single heavy...approx 15 were backstepped. Whats the point of it if it never hits!!! Also thundercracker is starting to block light and mediums as if they were heavies??
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Here is the frame by frame version. Only posting this because the forum website is having problems with animated image files it seems.

85fmfa9s8vhn.jpeg

Yup seen this kind of nonsense lots. Many, many, many, many, many times I've seen my basic ranged attacks "contact" the graphics of the opponents with their arms by their sides only for them to get blocks, Magnus especially comes to mind. Either fix the cheating or fix the graphics so it doesn't look like we're being cheated.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Shoeo wrote: »
    Will rhinox's heavy ever start hitting without the AI always dodging it???? Just did a fight where every single heavy...approx 15 were backstepped. Whats the point of it if it never hits!!! Also thundercracker is starting to block light and mediums as if they were heavies??

Totally agree with regards to the heavies. Why bother attaching important abilities to a bot's heavy if they're going to miss at least 70% of the time.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Totally agree with regards to the heavies. Why bother attaching important abilities to a bot's heavy if they're going to miss at least 70% of the time.

70%?
    70%?!?!
    I'd take that in a heartbeat.
    Using Rhinox vs Necro in AM, i had to punch him to death as he avoided 100% of my mid combo heavies and ALL of my SP1 or SP2.

Decidedly DODGY
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

70%?
    70%?!?!
    I'd take that in a heartbeat.
    Using Rhinox vs Necro in AM, i had to punch him to death as he avoided 100% of my mid combo heavies and ALL of my SP1 or SP2.

Decidedly DODGY

Read the mods on necro, no one should try to land a heavy on necro in AM.
  • Options
    PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Been away a few days, but I'll talk with the guys tomorrow to see what they're noticing and what's going on.

@Kabam Vydious ... there's been enough information shared with you and your team. Do you have a resolution ETA by now? when can we expect some announcement on bug fix? Community deserves an update.
  • Options

RNX heavy is 100% useless in AM now, whatever was fixed previously with his heavy distance/timing is totally negated and you're guaranteed to eat a 5-hit or a special if you use one
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Yesterday's AM was noticeably worse for me. Seems like they're tightening the screws even more so that they can back off later and everyone thinks it's fixed because it's not as bad as it was. Almost like they're re-baselining the difficulty by adding in the cheating. Also, sidestep counters were a 50% chance for me yesterday. More cheating.
  • Options
    Yesterday's AM was noticeably worse for me. Seems like they're tightening the screws even more so that they can back off later and everyone thinks it's fixed because it's not as bad as it was. Almost like they're re-baselining the difficulty by adding in the cheating. Also, sidestep counters were a 50% chance for me yesterday. More cheating.

Totally agree. I do not remember the sidestepping counter bug being as bad last week or the beginning of this AM. Last 2 days it seemed I couldn't sidestep any dash and counter, just sidestep and not register the counter attack and eat a combo.

Other broken mechanic I noticed a lot last 2 days is doing ranged attacks and following with a dash to melee, my bot would just move one step forward, whiff the melee attack and (you guessed it!) eat a 5-hit combo...