Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Post update heavies and specials issues [Hotfix Coming Today!]

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Slayer wrote: »
    Yo The opponents are dodging My tronus' sp2 range hit after a combo in AMs.

How am i supposed to heal !!! Huh

Why you getting hit doe?

The AI launching SPs mid combos man

Aint my fault
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Yo The opponents are dodging My tronus' sp2 range hit after a combo in AMs.

How am i supposed to heal !!! Huh

Why you getting hit doe?

The AI launching SPs mid combos man

Aint my fault

Yup they are... Evade and bam a special out of nowhere.
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike ... some ETA will be appreciated
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    UM seems the worst of all my AM fights for this bug. He's blocked 4 SP1 from OGMT in one fight before, and consistently blocks the first hit of Tronus SP2. Second hit of that sometimes catches him even if he blocks the first, but without connecting the first hit, no heal = no good
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Another Major Issue Now, that follows this thread, is the AI is firing specials DURING being attacked by a heavy attack. When my bot fires a heavy, the AI fires a special during the heavy animation/action. This is blatant cheating. It’s impossible to block, dodge, react during a heavy attack.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Another Major Issue Now, that follows this thread, is the AI is firing specials DURING being attacked by a heavy attack. When my bot fires a heavy, the AI fires a special during the heavy animation/action. This is blatant cheating. It’s impossible to block, dodge, react during a heavy attack.

Heavy attacks are actually not guaranteed and leave you open for counters. With higher level AI, they have always been able to do that. It's not cheating, you can do the same thing. Perhaps though, the frequency in which it happens now has increased with the cranked up/broken AI.
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Also, with this blatant cheating and the raping price of revive kits, may as well put an Afghan on this money grab, poor quality game. Happy 3rd year. Looking like your last.
  • ThesiebeThesiebe Posts: 1
    Very irritating this is. I had two examples of bots (without evade) "walking through" a heavy from Shockwave????
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    NidRob wrote: »
    You need to adjust your fight style, don’t go for a full combo when you want to use sp1 or sp2, don’t spam heavies after any kind of combo. Fights will be a bit longer but you’ll get used to it until they fix the AI.
    lvosyoc562tv.jpeg

Yeah that's what I had suggested to many and this is what I've been doing myself. But, While this work around helps, I've also noticed that it sometimes increases the chances of an enemy escaping our special because not completing the combo is a better chance for the enemy to evade. Happened with me twice when I tried two melee and a special, the opponent successfully evaded the special move because let's agree he has more chance to do it since we are not locking him in with a combo. But its a rare case I guess. With that being said, this still is a great advice because the chances are good that we will connect a special.

P.S now I'm also worried that kabam may take this solution as an excuse to buy more time and may focus on other things.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    JKL wrote: »
    9tq53o4uspt0.gif

How about ranges that go right through?

Examples like this need attention most. No change in fighting style addresses bad code.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    9tq53o4uspt0.gif

Examples like this need attention most. No change in fighting style addresses bad code.

This game is clearly running on the same servers that run the Matrix.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    9tq53o4uspt0.gif

This game is clearly running on the same servers that run the Matrix.

And yet Mr Smith, over here, is a complete wuss, @Bi1b0Baggins

0m5evhphrjv4.jpeg
    Sharp yet pointless
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike ... we're about to start another AM weekend. Do you have any update or estimated ETA for resolving and correcting the bug extensively described in this post? Thanks!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    This issue sucks. Even more so in AM.
    How about a 30 pack of team revives now? 😂
    Hi, I am playing on Android 9, Razer phone 1.

So what I have found is that the combos have been nerfed to 4 hits instead of 5, every single time I try to connect a special 1 with scorpionok or kick back after 5 hits the oponent doesn't stagger after 5 hits, it seems like they only stagger after 4 hits long enough to be able to connect a special, either sp1 or 2 with most characters besides the 2 I mentioned, try hitting your combo after 4 hits instead of 5. I would record a video but my phone overheats like crazy when I do.

Interesting... and does it work everytime? let's say: hit 3 and then sp1?
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    This may work at times, but I have had specials blocked after any number of hits, 2, 3, 4 or 5. And lately AI bots have started their sp attack in the middle of my combo, so no way for me to sidestep or block them. This is cheating in its purest form and need to stop, ASAP. It has gone on for 3 weeks now, and no Word from the mods in days. this is totally unacceptable.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Ran through the demo path of LoC3 yesterday, fully expecting to get trashed by this issue.

What I saw was the bots repeatedly blocked my specials, but did not counterattack like they do in AM, giving me a chance to regroup before getting hit.

Below are prowl vs shock and prowl vs JF. Lots of blocked SP1s in both battles (10+), but still able to get high-ish combos.

Not saying this is good or acceptable, but I'd rather this than the instant counterattack until the issue is fixed for good.

Oh, and I purposefully didn't use a single heavy in either fight...

zm8hc9xf7ve9.jpg
    6gy6sezpxj1h.jpg
    a83y93mp0hek.gif

You want to sidestep and counter? Tantrum said no deal *POW POW*
    a83y93mp0hek.gif

This one bothers me most of all the bad AI stuff going on right now.
    a83y93mp0hek.gif

This was an issue with map 3 Tantrum. Figured I would just pile on a little 😬
    a83y93mp0hek.gif

Well, I hope Kabam appreciates your candor.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    a83y93mp0hek.gif

What d AM lvl is that? 🤔
    NidRob wrote: »
    a83y93mp0hek.gif

What d AM lvl is that? 🤔

Looks like D2, maybe 3 😂
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    a83y93mp0hek.gif

Well, I hope Kabam appreciates your candor.

I hope they finally changed their tune. JKL kind of brought up a good point. Most of the bugs in this thread are actually not new. They existed way before the 8.4 patch but it didn't occur as often as it did after 8.4. There's been threads on them but we were just ignored.
    ou4up3eqvloa.gif

Curved bullets? Pretty sure he shot, I moved and then it still landed 🤔
    ou4up3eqvloa.gif

Curved bullets? Pretty sure he shot, I moved and then it still landed 🤔

xjdp0qpc3c7x.gif