Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Post update heavies and specials issues [Hotfix Coming Today!]

Comments

• 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Any updates on this ? New am map is out and it's still not fixed
  • This isn't a simple snap of our fingers situation. It's a work in progress. Information will be provided when I have something to provide.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    This isn't a simple snap of our fingers situation. It's a work in progress. Information will be provided when I have something to provide.

We get that but How long will that take? 7 of our alliance members already experienced this in the new am map. Is this considered a priority? It's sort of cheating and a pure waste of our fighting skills.
  • This isn't a simple snap of our fingers situation. It's a work in progress. Information will be provided when I have something to provide.

We get that but How long will that take? 7 of our alliance members already experienced this in the new am map. Is this considered a priority? It's sort of cheating and a pure waste of our fighting skills.

Again, when I have information I will provide it. There is no ETA for when that will be.
    This isn't a simple snap of our fingers situation. It's a work in progress. Information will be provided when I have something to provide.

Again, when I have information I will provide it. There is no ETA for when that will be.

That's horrible. So the players will suffer with no estimated eta. How do you think we will enjoy this new content if we face this bug? Well we have no other option but to wait. Terrible to see devs failing on such levels.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163

And still no Word on the discussion about the ridiculous increase in price for the revive/repair kits.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Okay, not a miss, but was almost one. Barricade recovered too quickly from my last hit and was trying to sidestep the special. I guess Bonecrusher’s S1 will still catch sidestepping. Hard to tell in the gif, though, but it’s there. This is in act 4 missions.

nfypy1xjzq8a.gif
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    I hope we hear something about this soon. Apologies for bringing it up over and over but it's really frustrating.
    Okay, so looks like Bonecrusher’s S1 will still catch a sidestepping opponent. Here’s UM dodging the special, but getting tagged. Just before it hits, you can see UM’s feet move for the sidestep. Still though, the AI shouldn’t be able to recover this fast at the end of a combo.

2x4k0pfz3evl.jpeg
    There are instances where the opponent dodges the first hit but not the second one. Then there are instances where they launch their specials while we are trying to. Just getting worst.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    I've just experienced something different but slightly related: i received 2 bleeds from Bonecrusher's SP2 even though i dodged it, as in i wasn't tagged by the attacks and was still able to move freely. And no the bleeds weren't self inflicted cos i was baiting his sp
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    There are instances where the opponent dodges the first hit but not the second one. Then there are instances where they launch their specials while we are trying to. Just getting worst.

I’m seeing this in AM too. BC’s Bleed and/or the mod itself is broken.
    Here’s scout Bee missing his sp2 after a combo vs Sideswipe in act 4. Luckily his second hit connected, but that first one should’ve as well.

fwtgl6u1tmta.gif
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Here’s scout Bee missing his sp2 after a combo vs Sideswipe in act 4. Luckily his second hit connected, but that first one should’ve as well.

fwtgl6u1tmta.gif

I’m glad you posted this. Unfortunately, G1 Bumblee’s sp2 would routinely miss off of combos even before the more recent tweaking of the AI issues. It’s worse now though, for sure. I hope Kabam will eventually look into both parts of this problem.
    edited April 2020
    Today I got whacked by prowl .. he escaped my sp1 and instantly shot his sp2 ... Good job kabam.. shame on you all for being so ignorant and unethical.
    From the same arenas fight Jazz vs Windblade. Blocked two specials.

4mjq3g4dw4bc.gif

f1ercfxgm2t0.gif
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited April 2020
    (Deleted post)
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited April 2020
    didn't want to create a another thread for this but did anyone experience the AI being able to attack right after a heavy in the AM? Like it was part of a combo attack. You see the AI do it's heavy animation and right when it's done, straight into a melee attack.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Voltron wrote: »
    didn't want to create a another thread for this but did anyone experience the AI being able to attack right after a heavy in the AM? Like it was part of a combo attack. You see the AI do it's heavy animation and right when it's done, straight into a melee attack.

Yes, at least with non-ranged heavy attacks.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

Yes, at least with non-ranged heavy attacks.

Thx for confirming. Range heavies too. It happened twice to me today; one of them was Grim.
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83

@Kabam Vydious got any update on this? any ETA you can share with us? even something approx?? Thanks!
    Peponfree wrote: »

@Kabam Vydious got any update on this? any ETA you can share with us? even something approx?? Thanks!

They couldn't manage to introduce the new daily missions today. Forget this bug lol. It certainly amuses me how kabam fails itself on so many levels.

By the way vyd has already stated there is no eta. So in short players will suffer. No doubt why this game didn't make it big. Confused management, poor decision making, struggling devs and I sincerely pity the mods here who have to answer us for all the failures.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    That's promising

Hopefully a fix will be out before the next AM...

...oh wait.

Well, at least we have the “daily” missions starting today to try and earn one of those expensive revive kits...

...oh wait.
    JKL wrote: »
    Asking a second time, how about a goodwill gesture and sending out a 10 pack of AM revives before this upcoming AM? Something to hold us over until the issue is resolved.

Considering that this bug was pointed out many a times before and now through this thread. 10 revive packs sounds good until this gets fixed or maybe include revive kits in the new crystals.