Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Post update heavies and specials issues [Hotfix Coming Today!]

Comments

• Options
    iBKiBK Posts: 200
    edited March 2020
    iBK wrote: »

was that a double medium attack?

No. Light, medium, dead.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

was that a double medium attack?

No. Light, medium, dead.

In the past, back in pre-TFTF days, the other kabam game had eerily similar gamebreaking AI after an update. I'm sure it's not still screwed-up over there, so the fix should be easy and swift.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Seriously y’all gonna fix this or what?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wasp vs Scorponok in story missions.

t66my0vevqyw.gif
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious do we have any updates?

No updates yet! Sorry! Still being looked at.
  • Options
    Prowl vs Dinobot in arenas.

8vjnzr7vp538.gif
  • Options
    LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited March 2020

Alright! So we won't see any patch to this before the new am starts right? Thus blocking us from trying high levels which in turn will push us to buy the overpriced revive kit?

• Options
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Seriously y’all gonna fix this or what?

Well doesn't seem like it will be sooner.
  • Options

Alright! So we won't see any patch to this before the new am starts right? Thus blocking us from trying high levels which in turn will push us to buy the overpriced revive kit?

We're working as hard as we can to determine what's going on and what needs to be done. I don't have an update on time frame.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997

We're working as hard as we can to determine what's going on and what needs to be done. I don't have an update on time frame.

Can you throw everyone some of those new revives in the meantime to help out? A nice 10 pack would be appreciated.
  • Options

Can you then atleast postpone the launch of the new am map? Might as well get everything sorted and then release the new am map until then let things be how they are? Atleast we are use to the current am so we will be able to cope up with it until everything is fixed.
  • Options

Can you then atleast postpone the launch of the new am map? Might as well get everything sorted and then release the new am map until then let things be how they are? Atleast we are use to the current am so we will be able to cope up with it until everything is fixed.

Might as well just postpone AM in general until things are sorted out. I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind a break for a weekend.
  • Options

Might as well just postpone AM in general until things are sorted out. I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind a break for a weekend.

I don't think that can be done. Let's see what they decide.
  • Options

Aren’t you a mod on that discord thing? Use some of your powers to help us out. Or is it just a title thing over there?
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

Aren’t you a mod on that discord thing? Use some of your powers to help us out. Or is it just a title thing over there?

That's absolutely not how this works. Please don't insinuate such a thing. Their roles on the discord our to help Moderate the channel. It's not just a title and it's not a means of swaying anything.
  • Options
    PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    on the bright side, @Kabam Vydious says they're checking on it... which means they acknowledge there's an issue and that whatever they touched last, had some unfortunate consequences for the game and the players.

on the not-so-bright side, we don't have any ETA to hang-on and tomorrow we'll run new map with nobody covering our backs.
  • Options
    Here’s a couple from the same fight. Wasp vs blue Bee.

This one he dodges (no evade proc’ed)
    v80hyj827oeo.gif

This one he blocks
    hrojblturj9h.gif
  • Options
    Act 4 missions Scorponok vs Barricade

isphkfbzcda3.gif
  • Options
    Trying out some different bots. Here’s Grindor vs Barricade in story missions.

7k0tszgnafig.gif
  • Options
    Trying out some different bots. Here’s Grindor vs Barricade in story missions.

7k0tszgnafig.gif

Wicked.
  • Options
    TertTert Posts: 13
    Man. Just played LOC. This bug combined with the price increases really leaves a sour taste. I was pretty jazzed to grind for Necro, but now... IDK, all I can say is I hope Kabam is serious about fixing this. Seems like an awful price grab at a pretty terrible time.
  • Options
    TertTert Posts: 13
    And I hope the community keeps asking so this isn’t forgotten. This is one of those things we shouldn’t let fade away, especially if you love the game.
  • Options
    Tert wrote: »
    .... I was pretty jazzed to grind for Necro, but now...

And from what I’ve read, he’s broken out of the box.
  • Options
    Here’s Dinobot blocking Ultra Magnus’ S1 in arenas after a combo.

8e3orrvc7wod.gif
  • Options
    Scorponok dodging Wasp in arenas.

tlbkrz594nic.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    You know what’s crazy, I went back and looked closer at UM’s miss. Here it is

sftphuzwxgsk.jpeg

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Here's a (personally suffered) complied list of 8.4 "whiffs":

- Rhinox Heavy, SP1
    - MM Heavy
    - Kickback Heavy, SP1, SP2
    - UM SP1
    - Ramjet SP1, SP2
    - G1 Megatron SP1
    - Galvatron SP2
    - Bonecrusher Heavy, SP1
    - Cyclonus SP1 (at least the opponent doesn't fly across the screen when Dark Field activates, prior)
    - G1 Bee SP1
    - Arcee SP1
    - Windblade SP2
    - MV Megatron SP1
    - Soundwave SP2
    - Shockwave SP1

Pretty sure the are others, @Kabam Vydious

tested on MTK6737, P15, A22, A25, P70
    And
    SD425, 430, 625, 626, 630, 632, 636, 675, 835

PS - it's actually WORSE on 2GB RAM devices as the lag, FPS contributes to missed attacks and blocks/dodge.

Also applies to 4GB RAM SD625, 626 devices which ALSO lag and has FPS issues (and crashes) despite showing HD graphics and effects.
  • Options
    You know what’s crazy, I went back and looked closer at UM’s miss. Here it is

Wow. Thanks for that. Maybe this is why Kabam is so hesitant to prosecute cheating in this game (because they have a plank in their eye).